Trigger Warning: "Cops" TV show cancelled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg

Eon Blue
Ridiculous.

samhain
What am I gonna do...

when they come for me?

Artol
It's a ****ed up concept anyways, if you think about it.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Artol
It's a ****ed up concept anyways, if you think about it.

not sure how I feel about it, because it's educational for civilians as it teaches you not to trust the police. you've seen this play out a million times:

cop: do you have any illegal drugs on you

guy: no officer

cop: are you sure, because this will go a lot easier on you if you just admit it if you do. you don't want to lie to us right now

guy: look officer, I wanna be straight up with you

cop: okay

guy: I respect you and wanna be honest with you

cop: sure, okay

guy: man to man, no BS, cuz I appreciate what you guys do

cop: thanks

guy: you're welcome bro. I have a bag of weed in my pocket

cop: hands against the hood. you have the right to remain silent,

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg

eThneoLgrRnae
Why does this thread get a "trigger warning"? Who is it supposed to trigger exactly? I know I couldn't care less about that cop show. Haven't watched it in over a decade at least.

Silent Master
I didn't even know the show was still being made.

tru-marvell
Good...that "show" was complete BS....along with "Bait Car". I did watch waaaaay back in '89 but quickly grew tired of it.

Is Cheaters still on? I used to watch that, the last time I did was the episode where the host was stabbed on the boat. Another messed up concept to air on tv, imo.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
I didn't even know the show was still being made.

Me either, but I guess this is supposed to be some sort of "victory".

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Me either, but I guess this is supposed to be some sort of "victory".

^^got super-triggered that Lego stopped advertising police sets, btw

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^got super-triggered that Lego stopped advertising police sets, btw

Nah, you melted down over people saying they wouldn't buy legos. And I laughed.

Bashar Teg
of course you won't quote proof of that since you're lying again

put the gun down and calm yourself ronnie, it's just tv shows and children's toys.

Scribble
I think this is good. America has a lot of issues with their approach to the police and their position / function in society, and "Cops" really hits that home by fuelling the image of the badass, gung-ho cop. I imagine there are plenty of people who signed up to be cops so they could smoke crims and lay down the law just like in the TV show.

I think the change that the cancellation will produce is minimal in the short-term, but long-term I think it will be beneficial.

Surtur
of course you won't quote proof of that since you're lying again

put the gun down and calm yourself ronnie, it's just tv shows and children's toys.

^He says, as he doesn't quote proof of his own claim.

You melted down son. Own it. And no doubt you'll try to spin the fact I laughed at people refusing to buy Lego's as being triggered. Go for it smile

dadudemon

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Why does this thread get a "trigger warning"? Who is it supposed to trigger exactly? I know I couldn't care less about that cop show. Haven't watched it in over a decade at least.

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Ridiculous.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qz4jwODCZJZbG3V7PO/giphy.gif

Artol
Originally posted by Scribble
I think this is good. America has a lot of issues with their approach to the police and their position / function in society, and "Cops" really hits that home by fuelling the image of the badass, gung-ho cop. I imagine there are plenty of people who signed up to be cops so they could smoke crims and lay down the law just like in the TV show.

I think the change that the cancellation will produce is minimal in the short-term, but long-term I think it will be beneficial.

Yeah, that's how I feel about it as well.

Surtur
I was never that into the show. Though it probably was one of the first really popular reality shows.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble

Should fictional cop shows and movies also stop?

Artol
Should fictional cop shows and movies also stop?

I probably wouldn't mandate it, but I wish they wouldn't be all so similarly biased. There's this term called "copaganda" and I think it's pretty fitting for a lot of contemporary fictional TV shows.

cdtm
Cops sucks anyways.

Live PD is the show to watch.

BackFire
I too did not know the show was still on the air.

Scribble
Should fictional cop shows and movies also stop? There are occasional issues with fictional portrayals of American cops, sure, but no, my issue with a show like Cops is that it's 'real', but they obviously just choose the juicy bits, which means that they're specifically creating a narrative with it. The line between fiction and reality is important. Reality TV is generally shit, though, and imo overall just a drag on society.

Impediment
Such snowflaked whinery and cowardice.

Bill Hicks is spinning in his grave.

BackFire
Show was shit anyways.

Robtard
I don't care either way. It being on the air or off is irrelevant to me. The tears over it being cancelled are delicious though.

"First they took our Legos now they're taking our tv! What's next, concentration camps!"

Mairuzu
was always a reno 911 fan myself

Trocity
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't care either way. It being on the air or off is irrelevant to me. The tears over it being cancelled are delicious though.

"First they took our Legos now they're taking our tv! What's next, concentration camps!"

Next is removing the police entirely. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae

Nah, no one is shedding tears over Legos or a cops show being cancelled . More pretend winning from liars like you. Have fun with that, robbie.

When November gets here though, you and millions of other leftist snowflakes are gonna be shedding actual tears just like you did in November of 2016. wink

Robtard
Nah, no one is shedding tears over Legos or a cops show being cancelled . More pretend winning from liars like you. Have fun with that, robbie.

When November gets here though, you and millions of other leftist snowflakes are gonna be shedding actual tears just like you did in November of 2016. wink Star/fly, why don't you have a good wank and try and calm down for once.

Adam_PoE

#RememberJadeHelm

#FEMACamps

#AbandonedWalMarts

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
#RememberJadeHelm

#FEMACamps

#AbandonedWalMarts

They're likely to return with Biden in 2021.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mairuzu
was always a reno 911 fan myself

Fast and Furious movies would be a no go too now that I think about it.

Surtur

When November gets here though, you and millions of other leftist snowflakes are gonna be shedding actual tears just like you did in November of 2016. wink

I don't think Rob was trying to say people here shed tears over Cops being cancelled. He wouldn't blatantly lie like that. I'm sure somewhere out in the world someone has reacted to this news about Cops with tears, so I'm sure that is what he meant.

eThneoLgrRnae
I don't think Rob was trying to say people here shed tears over Cops being cancelled. He wouldn't blatantly lie like that. I'm sure somewhere out in the world someone has reacted to this news about Cops with tears, so I'm sure that is what he meant.

Yeah, because we all know Rob has never, ever lied on the forum before. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Robtard
If you didn't cry over this show being cancelled, then by comment would no pertain to you...

But here you are crying...

Surtur
If you didn't cry over this show being cancelled, then by comment would no pertain to you...

But here you are crying...

Pointing out nobody cried isn't crying. So good it's clear you weren't trying to falsely say someone here was crying, so we'll put this issue behind us.

Do you agree with cancelling Cops?

StyleTime
Wasn't this show cancelled once before already? I feel like it lasted so long mostly because it only cost like 14 dollars to produce.

Then again, I guess that's most reality television. It's almost all garbage but it's incredibly cheap compared to most scripted stuff.

meep-meep
That show was always cringe worthy. Good riddance.

meep-meep
The best thing that came out of 'COPS' was the parody spoof by Mr. Show with Bob and David. David Cross plays a drunk who is arrested in all 50 states.

Surtur

Bashar Teg

Surtur
I'm at least glad nobody here will try to defend the move thumb up

Bashar Teg
surt when COPS is canceled:

https://i.imgur.com/t8GaqMh.gif

surt when Paw Patrol is cancelled:

https://i.imgur.com/BR3aJs3.gif

Surtur
It's about the growing trend of nonsense like this.

But I see this triggered you. One of your e-gang members will be along shortly.

Bashar Teg
It's about the growing trend of nonsense like this.

But I see this triggered you. One of your e-gang members will be along shortly.

i'm so sorry your favorite show got cancelled, surt. thoughts and prayers

Surtur
Live PD cancelled too. Wonder how far they will take this?

There can be no cherry picking, remove them all. No Brooklyn 99. No more fast and furious movies either.

Remove RoboCop movies from streaming

Bashar Teg
Live PD cancelled too. Wonder how far they will take this?

There can be no cherry picking, remove them all. No Brooklyn 99. No more fast and furious movies either.

Remove RoboCop movies from streaming

if they cancel Lucifer, we'll riot together

Surtur
Well it'd be hypocritical if they don't.

So it's probably safe thumb up

Bashar Teg
i got a tiki torch on standby just in case

dadudemon
if they cancel Lucifer, we'll riot together

Watching this show, currently.

His character comes off more as a silk-pants, rich-boy than the actual Lord of Darkness. Almost every scenario is a collage of mundane and almost boring police cases. He also seems incredibly naive and they make him far too "ignorant" to be a legitimately believable character.

And what's up with yet another show doing the "Angels are actually the bad guys" trope?

Almost ready to drop the show. If it doesn't get any better, I'll drop it. On episode 5 or 6 of season 1.

Surtur
If people go after the masterpiece that is "Demolition Man" somebody is gonna get f*cking stabbed

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon

His character comes off more as a silk-pants, rich-boy than the actual Lord of Darkness. Almost every scenario is a collage of mundane and almost boring police cases. He also seems incredibly naive and they make him far too "ignorant" to be a legitimately believable character.

And what's up with yet another show doing the "Angels are actually the bad guys" trope?

Almost ready to drop the show. If it doesn't get any better, I'll drop it. On episode 5 or 6 of season 1.

the angels are depicted as humanly flawed and sometimes misguided (including lucifer), none of them are "bad guys"

Surtur
i got a tiki torch on standby just in case

Black mask too, plus patch with a hammer and sickle?

Bashar Teg
antifa are anarchists, surt; not communists.

try to remember that next time you go apeshit over a half-day-old twitter troll account

Surtur

It's based on the DC character Lucifer Morningstar so that is where they are getting this interpretation from

Surtur
antifa are anarchists, surt; not communists.

try to remember that next time you go apeshit over a half-day-old twitter troll account

Nope some are admitted commies.

Bashar Teg
"trust me bro"

okay surt

Surtur
Sorry my facts hurt your feelz, but I can't control how these people self identify.

dadudemon
the angels are depicted as humanly flawed and sometimes misguided (including lucifer), none of them are "bad guys"

pained

You're going to make me watch it through season 2 just to be proven wrong about my initial take, aren't you?

It's just really hard to think Lucifer is so naive about humans as much as he is if he has been torturing and processing the worst of humans for thousands of years.

Bashar Teg
"trust me bro"

^^surt's "facts"

dadudemon
It's based on the DC character Lucifer Morningstar so that is where they are getting this interpretation from

I didn't know. I didn't even know LM existed in DC comics.

Super dumb character, I think.

Supernatural did a much better job of writing a good Lucifer, fallen angel, character. smile

Bashar Teg
you and surt may as well stop watching, because season 5 will trigger you when it's released.

be warned: real spoiler, not joking.

god is black

Surtur
I didn't know. I didn't even know LM existed in DC comics.

Super dumb character, I think.

Supernatural did a much better job of writing a good Lucifer, fallen angel, character. smile

I love the comic character. The Lucifer comics were excellent.

Lucifer in Supernatural wasn't a good guy. Did you mean Castiel?

Surtur
Oh I'm guessing you meant good as in the quality of the character. Yeah I liked Lucifer. Hopefully we'll see him again before the series ends. Not sure if you're aware but it turns out God/Chuck is evil and he's the big bad now.

quanchi112
Bye bye show. Paramount bent the knee as they should.

SquallX

Licifer is loosely based on Neil Gaiman long running comics from Vertigo imprints with the same name.

dadudemon
you and surt may as well stop watching, because season 5 will trigger you when it's released.

be warned: real spoiler, not joking.

god is black

Why would I get triggered that God is Black when some Mormon depictions of Adam and Eve depict Adam and Eve as black?

hmm

dadudemon
I love the comic character. The Lucifer comics were excellent.

Lucifer in Supernatural wasn't a good guy. Did you mean Castiel?

No, I really meant Lucifer in Supernatural. He was done decently. Much better than Lucifer in Lucifer.

StyleTime

Surtur
I know it's sensationalist, most headlines these days are. The issue I have is people are calling for it to be cancelled.

We've seen others cave, lets hope it stops.

Surtur
A show called "Live PD" has been cancelled.

Bashar Teg

Surtur
No, but hey you tried:

I know it's sensationalist, most headlines these days are. The issue I have is people are calling for it to be cancelled.

We've seen others cave, lets hope it stops.

Bashar Teg

Surtur
Yes, and? Nobody *should* be defending attempts to cancel a children's cartoon. You're not very good at this lol.

But no worries: one of the usual suspects will be along shortly to cheerlead for you.

dadudemon
I'm just glad the thread title has a great pun in it:

Trigger Warning: "Cops" TV show cancelled

Because cops kill lots of people each year in the US by pulling triggers on guns.

Surtur

dadudemon

Surtur
I'M WHITE I'M ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!

Surtur
'Live PD' canceled; critics now demand changes for 'PAW Patrol' and Disney's Splash Mountain

Splash Mountain too?

Oof, me>>>>anyone supporting this

Bashar Teg
Triggity

Surtur
yes, people crying over splash mountain are triggered, leave it alone

quanchi112
I'M WHITE I'M ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS! Change is coming, boy. Cry over it some more.

Surtur
'This s**t is going too far': Ice Cube defends 'PAW Patrol' amid cancelation threat

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Bashar Teg
"celebrities should STFU, unless I agree with them... Then i will quote their opinions"

Surtur
"celebrities should STFU, unless I agree with them... Then i will quote their opinions"

I'm so sorry this happened smile

Bashar Teg
I respect ice cube's opinion regardless of whether or not I agree with his opinion. special mollycoddled big-boys like you seem to think that everyone you don't agree with has no right to speak up. Should I quote all the times that you said celebrities should keep their mouths shut?

your hypocrisy and tiny dick energy is boundless, surt.

Surtur
I respect ice cube's opinion regardless of whether or not I agree with his opinion. special mollycoddled big-boys like you seem to think that everyone you don't agree with has no right to speak up. Should I quote all the times that you said celebrities should keep their mouths shut?

your hypocrisy and tiny dick energy is boundless, surt.

You clearly are enraged today, and projecting. Hopefully one of your e-gang will come agree with you and help you calm down thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
*tsk* *tsk*

Don't you know, Surtur? Only celebrities who agree with lefties are allowed to be quoted.

Bashar Teg
You clearly are enraged today, and projecting. Hopefully one of your e-gang will come agree with you and help you calm down thumb up

too many of these to list. your schtick is to delegitemize everything celebrities say, on the grounds that they're celebrities. but suddenly a wealthy celebrity says something you agree with, and you're quoting him as if it somehow wins your argument for you. your hypocrisy and tiny dick energy is unlimited.

Our country can't survive this, we're in a constitutional crisis.

I just wonder...what do celebrities have to say?
Seems like it is extreme.

I do wonder if hollywood celebrities are gonna boycott Japan now though...
AND celebrities are gonna be wishing death upon the black racists in 3..2..1...

https://media.giphy.com/media/O38dU2kkQ9sWc/giphy.gif
Either that or it will just give the celebrities even more time to cry about how bad orange man is.
Celebrities need to STOP defending James Gunn and preferably delete their social media accounts. I'm not saying staff off them forever, just get a new account.

Patton Oswalt opened his mouth to defend Gunn.

Now tweets from Oswalt are being unearthed, tweets about how he likes children to rub his cock. And another tweet from Oswalt about letting NAMBLA members f*ck whoever they want.

Holy shit maybe Hollywood DOES have a pedo problem lol.
Did Obama frolicking around with celebrities trigger you as much as Trump does?
Stop being so selfish Uno. Without haters celebrities would have nothing to virtue signal about.

Maybe think about someone OTHER than yourself? Other people live in this world m8

now, predicably deflect via juvenile coping mechanisms

Surtur
I am against virtue signaling, which hasn't been contradicted by anything I've posted today.

But you enjoy the pretend victory, I realize it's one of your only ways of coping. An e-gang member will be along shortly to pretend to agree with you smile

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/lQBQ4Hm.gif

PVS, your inabilityy to see that Surtur has always taken a stance against cancel-culture does not mean Surtur is inconsistent. A person can, in general, also being against using celebrities to influence policy while also agreeing with something a celebrity said about politics without any hypocrisy being at play - that much should be obvious. "Most celebrities are not lawyers, scientists, etc. In general, they have uninformed opinions."

Okay, I've rescued Surtur from your evil hands. Hopefully, Surtur can recover from this incident without much damage to his emotional state.

There there, Surtur. Sorry this happened to you. Big bad PVS is bullying you again.

https://i.imgur.com/TmwZT4Y.gif

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/lQBQ4Hm.gif

PVS, your inabilityy to see that Surtur has always taken a stance against cancel-culture does not mean Surtur is inconsistent. A person can, in general, also being against using celebrities to influence policy while also agreeing with something a celebrity said about politics without any hypocrisy being at play - that much should be obvious. "Most celebrities are not lawyers, scientists, etc. In general, they have uninformed opinions."

Okay, I've rescued Surtur from your evil hands. Hopefully, Surtur can recover from this incident without much damage to his emotional state.

There there, Surtur. Sorry this happened to you. Big bad PVS is bullying you again.

https://i.imgur.com/TmwZT4Y.gif

laughing

poor Bash

Bashar Teg
"form voltron!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

meanwhile surt is still a hypocrite, and ddm is still a gaslighting retard thumb up

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae

Surtur
"form voltron!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

meanwhile surt is still a hypocrite, and ddm is still a gaslighting retard thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/sC077cC.png

Bashar Teg
same old memez, because your pet gimp got called out on his hypocrisy

"celebrities should keep their mouths shut (unless I agree with them. ain't I a cutie pie? teehee)"

Surtur

"celebrities should keep their mouths shut (unless I agree with them. ain't I a cutie pie? teehee)"

Who is my pet gimp?

And it's already been explained why I'm not being hypocritical here smile

Eon Blue

Calm down. smile

Bashar Teg
Who is my pet gimp?

And it's already been explained why I'm not being hypocritical here smile

you already got called out on your ridiculous hypocrisy, pidge. voltron can't save you.

Surtur
you already got called out on your ridiculous hypocrisy, pidge. voltron can't save you.

Your claim already got demolished.

Have some chamomile tea and calm down while you wait for someone unintelligent to come pretend you made a valid point smile

Bashar Teg
nah, that's just you going down on your hero ddm after he answered your rape whistle. your hypocrisy is there for all to see

Surtur
nah, that's just you going down on your hero ddm after he answered your rape whistle. your hypocrisy is there for all to see

Your incorrect opinion is noted thumb up

dadudemon

Bashar Teg
meanwhile I provided ample evidence. sorry, voltron. you lose again. boohoohoo

Surtur
"evidence" lol

Your incorrect opinion is noted thumb up

Bashar Teg
poor voltron no

Surtur
Bash right now:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVdLU5oWsAAJUUt.jpg

Bashar Teg
coping memez because your hypocrisy was put on display. poor pidge. poor voltron no

Surtur
coping memez because your hypocrisy was put on display. poor pidge. poor voltron no

I legit feel bad, you thought you had some sort of victory over me and then it got ruined.

Sorry this happened to you.

Bashar Teg
new rule: when a celebrity states an opinion on world events, their comments must first be submitted to surt for approval before posting, because special big-boy rules baby

Surtur
smile

dadudemon
new rule: when a celebrity states an opinion on world events, their comments must first be submitted to surt for approval before posting, because special big-boy rules baby

I have a better idea.

Let's keep it simple: Surtur doesn't like Celebs doing the SJW bullshit and the cancel culture bullshit. But he does like celebs supporting free speech and being anti-cancel-culture.

Seems really simple. It's as if you creating strawman positions of others is really really dumb or something. hmm

Bashar Teg
sorry black lion, your continued screeching does not erase surt's hypocrisy concerning celebrities and their opinions. boohoohoo

Old Man Whirly!
I have a better idea.

Let's keep it simple: Surtur doesn't like Celebs doing the SJW bullshit and the cancel culture bullshit. But he does like celebs supporting free speech and being anti-cancel-culture.

Seems really simple. It's as if you creating strawman positions of others is really really dumb or something. hmm DDM do you think someone who is successful should not use the platform they have to speak their mind?

Bashar Teg
only if he agrees with them, because "someone something SJW REEEEEEEE"

Old Man Whirly!
only if he agrees with them, because "someone something SJW REEEEEEEE" Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Surtur
only if he agrees with them, because "someone something SJW REEEEEEEE"

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL!

Bashar Teg
lol indeed, pidge. you're a hypocritical snowflake laughing out loud

Surtur
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVdLU5oWsAAJUUt.jpg

So sorry this is happening

Bashar Teg
celebrities have no right to speak out on world events if it hurts the baby's little fee-fees.

however...if the baby agrees with the celebrity, then it's relevant. Isn't that right babyman? goo goo goo? baby

Surtur
What made u so angry today?

Bashar Teg
#projection
#feefees
#specialrules

Adam_PoE
'This s**t is going too far': Ice Cube defends 'PAW Patrol' amid cancelation threat

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/451y9j.jpg

Adam_PoE
PVS, your inabilityy to see that Surtur has always taken a stance against cancel-culture does not mean Surtur is inconsistent.

That is exactly what it means. And your bullshit attempts at gaslighting are Tiny Dick Energy.

Silent Master
No, it means PVS is either blind or stupid

Bashar Teg

^tiny dick energy

Adam_PoE

Surtur universally criticizes celebrities for commenting on political and social issues, then applauds one for doing exactly that when he agrees with him. That is definitionally hypocrisy. What is more, the same celebrity he is applauding is also a Black Hebrew Israelite, a group Surtur has universally condemned. I cannot wait to see his brain melt as he tries to reconcile supporting a member of a group he despises for saying something with which he agrees, because he is too stupid to do the least bit of research before firing off his hot takes.

Silent Master
Not that I don't trust you, but I would need to see examples

Bashar Teg
^^time waster troll with unlimited tiny dick energy

Silent Master
Calm down, little buddy

Bashar Teg
^^time waster troll with unlimited tiny dick energy

Silent Master
Here we go again, another meltdown from PVS

Bashar Teg
[<--this tiny-->|

yet all that unlimited energy

Silent Master
Continue with your meltdown

Bashar Teg
...he said, in the middle of his meltdown

Silent Master
Yes, you did

Bashar Teg
^^inexhaustible tiny dick energy

Silent Master
Continue

Bashar Teg
^^voltron's busted leg flopping about uselessly on its own. sorry sight.

Bashar Teg
back to topic:

Surtur universally criticizes celebrities for commenting on political and social issues, then applauds one for doing exactly that when he agrees with him. That is definitionally hypocrisy. What is more, the same celebrity he is applauding is also a Black Hebrew Israelite, a group Surtur has universally condemned. I cannot wait to see his brain melt as he tries to reconcile supporting a member of a group he despises for saying something with which he agrees, because he is too stupid to do the least bit of research before firing off his hot takes.

that's weird, surt actively validating the opinion of a black hebrew israelite. I had no idea Paw Patrol meant so much to him. he must really love that show

dadudemon

Not that I don't trust you, but I would need to see examples

I'm not as nice as Silent Master: you're definitely lying. Surtur has not 100% of the time criticized celebs for commenting on political and social issues. We have evidence of that in this very thread and the JKR tweet thread.

Surtur's approach is honestly portrayed as I summarized it, not how you and PVS, with immense butthurt, summarized it:

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

https://i.imgur.com/Yh1KkMk.png

Bashar Teg
^^more silly time-waster gaslighting from black lion

dadudemon
^^more silly time-waster gaslighting from black lion

You should talk about me doing steroids, murdering my family, chimping out, and having impotent rage.

Your recent "time waster" and "gaslighting" insults have become stale because you used them far too much, these days. Feels like you're an angry autist.

Bashar Teg
"reeeeeeee", etc. your pet gimp has once again proven himself a hypocrite, and you've once again proven that you're an emotionally crippled retard thumb up

Silent Master
You should talk about me doing steroids, murdering my family, chimping out, and having impotent rage.

Your recent "time waster" and "gaslighting" insults have become stale because you used them far too much, these days. Feels like you're an angry autist.

It's all he knows how to do when he's lost the argument.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>