Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scribble

SquallX

Surtur
Whoever told the cops to leave needs to be fired.

And anyone after this trying to dismiss antifa is not a bright individual, but rather just a piece of trash.

dadudemon
I think this is fascinating. Interested to see how these commie morons develop.

What happens if a local militia decides to take over their territory? How will they fight that war?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think this is fascinating. Interested to see how these commie morons develop.

What happens if a local militia decides to take over their territory? How will they fight that war?

'Mom please come pick me up" is how Antifa would fight that war.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
'Mom please come pick me up" is how Antifa would fight that war. haermm True.

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
'Mom please come pick me up" is how Antifa would fight that war.

laughing laughing

SquallX
Do these people know they can now be consider actual terrorist for this?

Damn! This generation truly is dumb.

jaden_2.0
Checkers and chess comes to mind.

Authorities will pull back. Monitor crowds with distance surveillance. Identify ring leaders and instigators of trouble. Wait for everything to die down then do midnight raids to "disappear" those previously identified.

SquallX

Robtard
So they did what Rightist want to do, break away from America and create their own little utopia, there seems to be no "But my Jesus and 2nd Amendment Rights!" as the reason behind this, so of course Rightist have a problem now. I laughed.

Anyhow, authorities should monitor this and try to find a way to squash it without bloodshed or as little bloodshed as possible.

Scribble
I'm surprised this isn't a hotter topic. No mention of it in the UK media. Strange.

Scribble
Originally posted by Robtard
So they did what Rightist want to do, break away from America and create their own little utopia, there seems to be no "But my Jesus and 2nd Amendment Rights!" as the reason behind this, so of course Rightist have a problem now. I laughed.

Anyhow, authorities should monitor this and try to find a way to squash it without bloodshed or as little bloodshed as possible. But Rightists mostly love America, despite the small extreme circles. Anti-US stuff is much more prevalent on the left, overall.

Agreed on how the gov should handle it. thumb up

dadudemon

Anyhow, authorities should monitor this and try to find a way to squash it without bloodshed or as little bloodshed as possible.

Multiple ultra-rightist already live like that in their self-sufficient compounds.

thumb up

Gardens, water filtration, etc.

Surtur

"But what about the right?!!"

Legit laughed out loud thumb up

Surtur
CHAZ protesters release list of crazy demands: Abolish police, close prisons, hire black doctors for black patients, give free college and housing to everyone

Me>>>>>>anyone who supports what they are doing or tries to deflect to the right in response

Robtard
"But what about the right?!!"

Legit laughed out loud thumb up

Your reading comprehension is either shit or you're just grumpy and looking for a fight where none was offered. I'm guessing the later. How's your back today?

Surtur
Your reading comprehension is either shit or you're just grumpy and looking for a fight where none was offered. I'm guessing the later. How's your back today?

Bro when you start repeating Bashes talking points it is time to log off thumb up

Robtard
I'm just asking the questions that need to be asked. Not implying anything.

Surtur
Lol, right.

ArtificialGlory
The requests to abolish for-profit private prisons and to reduce classroom sizes to improve education are reasonable. The rest is either questionable or downright barmy; I hope the National Guard deals with these would-be seperatists soon.

Scribble
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The requests to abolish for-profit private prisons and to reduce classroom sizes to improve education are reasonable. The rest is either questionable or downright barmy; I hope the National Guard deals with these would-be seperatists soon. thumb up

quanchi112
Your reading comprehension is either shit or you're just grumpy and looking for a fight where none was offered. I'm guessing the later. How's your back today? laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Your reading comprehension is either shit or you're just grumpy and looking for a fight where none was offered. I'm guessing the later. How's your back today? Getting that Friday feeling.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Getting that Friday feeling.

^getting that cheerleading feeling

Scribble
The Autonomous Zone is asking for food and clothing donations. So autonomous!

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble

Lmao, they're idiots.

SquallX

I wonder if they realize they could get food poisoning by those that opposes them.

Scribble

Surtur
Seattle CHAZ commies got demands; stupid demands. Let's read.

172Fj6d5tpQ

lmao, they're so stupid it's hilarious. You can't make this up.

SquallX

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
I really like David Knight even though he recently said he couldn't support Trump any longer. I know he'll never vote for a baby-killing democrat, at least.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/OtbKU1C.jpg

https://media.tenor.com/images/b85413b368392ba78e647438f2366d46/tenor.gif

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/OtbKU1C.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9YL3VLE.gif

Surtur

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/z9AUvhAEiXOqA/giphy.gif

SquallX

dadudemon

SquallX
Sounds like a war zone. What is Trump going to do about bringing order back to the US?

He needs to use the National Guard quickly and swiftly.

dadudemon
Originally posted by SquallX
He needs to use the National Guard quickly and swiftly.

As best as he can: leave the protesters alone but stop the looting, rioting, and violence as best as possible without loss of life.

thumb up

Surtur
Democrats seem mostly silent about what is going on.

The mayor seems to be defending it lol.

Democrats never had any moral high ground, but even the illusion of having it has now disappeared completely.

SquallX
As best as he can: leave the protesters alone but stop the looting, rioting, and violence as best as possible without loss of life.

thumb up

Marshall law is the best way to go right now.

BrolyBlack
They have listed demands such as more guns, cigarettes, and Gatorade.

Arnt those things filthy Walmart Trump supports would ask for. Why are leftists mobs asking for them?

Robtard
So odd how Rightist flip the narrative. In 2016 when Cliven Bundy and his gang took over a Federal building at gun point while making demands, it was "they're just exercising their Constitutional rights". Now it's Black people (or the perception of) angry at institutional racism and police injustice and it's "we gotta send in the National Guard."

Surtur
Your whataboutism is noted and declined thumb up

SquallX
So odd how Rightist flip the narrative. In 2016 when Cliven Bundy and his gang took over a Federal building at gun point while making demands, it was "they're just exercising their Constitutional rights". Now it's Black people (or the perception of) angry at institutional racism and police injustice and it's "we gotta send in the National Guard."

You are such a slimy individual.

Who in their right minds defended them?

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
You are such a slimy individual.

Who in their right minds defended them?

Because I pointed out the double-standards of you clowns?

I didn't defend the Bundy's and I didn't defend this Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone thing. I said I hope it gets put down with as little violence as possible.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
They have listed demands such as more guns, cigarettes, and Gatorade.

Arnt those things filthy Walmart Trump supports would ask for. Why are leftists mobs asking for them?

Wanna see something truly hilarious?

https://i.imgur.com/OrC56kF.jpg

Link to tweet

https://i.imgur.com/w3hUyFC.gif

BrolyBlack

Go back and look at your posts in that very thread.

BrolyBlack
Wanna see something truly hilarious?

https://i.imgur.com/OrC56kF.jpg

Link to tweet

https://i.imgur.com/w3hUyFC.gif

They are literally hiding behind a wall.

Silent Master

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Go back and look at your posts in that very thread.

I don't need to, I recall it. I didn't defend the Bundy's and I didn't defend this. I said this needed to be squashed in my first reply here.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9dce6926d8bcb5440a05aed97c7aca2a/tenor.gif

Robtard
The KMC Trumper Squad think they have something, how adorable.

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

African Council BOOED By Far left After Accusing Them Of Hijacking Black Lives Matter

CJ55M8MkZsU

Lol too funny.

Surtur
Asheville attempt at autonomous zone fails miserably, video shows police quickly dismantle barricade

lol

Bashar Teg
The KMC Trumper Squad think they have something, how adorable.

just like when they thought free speech was abolished and ddm veil-threatened to report me to the authorities for "shilling for antifa". they were so excited that day laughing out loudkinda

Silent Master
Calm down, son.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
just like when they thought free speech was abolished and ddm veil-threatened to report me to the authorities for "shilling for antifa". they were so excited that day laughing out loudkinda

"DDM was mean to me, feel bad for me Rob"

Surtur
Leader in Seattle's CHAZ demands white occupiers fork over money to black counterparts

laughing

BrolyBlack
Police Chiefs plans strike against CHAZ

Link

Adam_PoE
I do not know why you all are so triggered over AutoZone. Shop somewhere else.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

This is a strawman while also actual attempting to gas light. You mean when Antifa was going to be treated like terrorists even more so than they already were being treated since 2015-2016? And you, like the frothing progressive sycophant you are, came out swinging in support of Antifa? Sometimes, the e-wins are not worth it. You need to be more careful.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I do not know why you all are so triggered over AutoZone. Shop somewhere else.
Lmao.

Old Man Whirly!
The KMC Trumper Squad think they have something, how adorable. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
just like when they thought free speech was abolished and ddm veil-threatened to report me to the authorities for "shilling for antifa". they were so excited that day laughing out loudkinda Form Voltron!

Old Man Whirly!
This is a strawman while also actual attempting to gas light. You mean when Antifa was going to be treated like terrorists even more so than they already were being treated since 2015-2016? And you, like the frothing progressive sycophant you are, came out swinging in support of Antifa? Sometimes, the e-wins are not worth it. You need to be more careful. Sorry, when were Antifa going to be labelled terrorists DDM?

I thought domestic groups could not be labelled terrorists.

Silent Master
Enjoy

https://twitter.com/Vexuin/status/1266903833084641280

Surtur
Hilarious.

It's also weird seeing the mayor continue to defend this even though the cops are saying response time has tripled.

Surtur
There was a dumpster fire in the autonomous zone so citizens of the CHAZ called the Seattle fire department

Words they don't use correctly:

-nazi
-racist
-sexist
-fascist
-autonomous

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/4h1s9gu.jpg

https://media.tenor.com/images/b85413b368392ba78e647438f2366d46/tenor.gif

Surtur
The request for brown shirts? Too easy lol

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/c4KlD17.jpg

dadudemon
Sorry, when were Antifa going to be labelled terrorists DDM?

Not so fast, Strawman McGee.

This is what I said and there is a difference:

You mean when Antifa was going to be treated like terrorists even more so than they already were being treated since 2015-2016?

Surtur

Liberal Journalist Says The Left Has Gone INSANE, Protesters Keep Demanding MORE And Won't Stop

zu1Mgg754-c

dadudemon
They said to zip up their tents to avoid "unplanned donations":

https://i.imgur.com/QXr4QGb.jpg

haermm

Surtur
Bwahahahaha

Surtur
They wanna change the name to CHOP(Capitol Hill Occupied Protest)

Lol cuz you know...the autonomous part wasn't working out so well.

Surtur

Surtur

dadudemon

Surtur
If a mod sees this: thread needs a name change. It's CHOP now. Capital Hill Occupied Protest. Lol. They realized after like 12 hours they couldn't be autonomous. Clearly no thought was put into this LARPing adventure.

Anyways:

CHAZ Protesters Release DEMANDS! FREE HOUSING & COLLEGE...

Yeah, Lauren Chen's title is wrong too, tsk tsk. But still:

7PA5JG9pFe8&t

dadudemon
CHAZ Protesters Release DEMANDS! FREE HOUSING & COLLEGE...

I'M F*CKING SHOCKED! SHOCKED, I TELL YOU! THIS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!

Surtur
Also do democrats realize the arguments they are now making against police unions could also apply to teachers unions? Where police unions can prevent a bad cop from being fired teachers unions can prevent a bad teacher from being fried.

Do you think they will be consistent on this matter and come out against both? Or will they do what they do best and be hypocrites?

Oh, just to point out: in the past 28 years 96% of teachers union donations to political campaigns have been to democratic candidates.

Still, they will be consistent I'm sure smile

Scribble
They've also named it CHOP as a reference to the guillotine in the French revolution. There's a video of warlord Raz (I'm pretty sure that's who it is, anyway) sermoning to his tribesmen that anyone who doesn't support the revolution gets the "chop".

Honestly quite chilling stuff. These people are dangerous psychos and need to be stopped. I feel so bad for the normal people stuck in that shit hole.

Surtur
Did u see their garden?

I assumed they were planting food but it was like flowers and herbs. lol

eThneoLgrRnae
Did u see their garden?

I assumed they were planting food but it was like flowers and herbs. lol

Even if they did plant actual food seeds it would take several weeks at least for the food to be ready to harvest.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Even if they did plant actual food seeds it would take several weeks at least for the food to be ready to harvest.

They planted oregano tho...lol

They can sprinkle it on the food that gets shipped in.

Surtur
And there is no freedom of speech or freedom of the press within the zone lol.

Just like the communist "utopias" they dream about

Robtard
Looks a bit like lovey-dovey-hippe-commune...

VZ4FRKRl5Vk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4FRKRl5Vk

Scribble

Old Man Whirly!

Scribble

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
I watch unedited videos that come directly from within the CHOP. You know reliance on the old media isn't needed anymore, right? You can actually use your eyes and brain instead of being force-fed narrative shitcakes. thumb up old media... you mean the ones not recommended by algorithms tailored to your confirmation bias. smile

eThneoLgrRnae

Scribble
Is all that actually happening though and/or in the levels stated... Look, man, I can see you've changed your tune since page 1. And now that your buddies are pro-CHOP, you're pro-CHOP, too. I'm not stupid enough to spend my time trying to convince you of anything. You've chosen your 'side'; or, your tribe has chosen its side, so that's your side, too. I'm tired of the tribal KMC games.

How about I leave it in your hands: do some actual research. Look up the videos of the chaos within the CHOP. Stop watching propaganda videos made by the MSM and actually find the raw footage from within the place (there's plenty of it). That way you're at least letting yourself decide.

Scribble
old media... you mean the ones not recommended by algorithms tailored to your confirmation bias. smile You aren't worth talking to, Whirly. You proved that to me earlier. Sorry.

Robtard
Look, man, I can see you've changed your tune since page 1. And now that your buddies are pro-CHOP, you're pro-CHOP, too. I'm not stupid enough to spend my time trying to convince you of anything. You've chosen your 'side'; or, your tribe has chosen its side, so that's your side, too. I'm tired of the tribal KMC games.

How about I leave it in your hands: do some actual research. Look up the videos of the chaos within the CHOP. Stop watching propaganda videos made by the MSM and actually find the raw footage from within the place (there's plenty of it). That way you're at least letting yourself decide.

You accuse me of "sides" and "tribalism", yet you're the one talking about choosing sides.

FunFact: My view has not changed since page one, I still think this should be squashed using peaceful tactics, or as peaceful as possible.

What I did though was dare question the narrative that it's all blood-and-anarchy inside the zone with people starving and rape-gangs running rampant, which caused you to spasm. Good day.

eThneoLgrRnae
You aren't worth talking to, Whirly. You proved that to me earlier. Sorry.

thumb up That's true, he's not. Which is why I put him on ignore several weeks back.

Only time I see his posts now is when other people quote him and even then I usually look right past it.

Old Man Whirly!
You aren't worth talking to, Whirly. You proved that to me earlier. Sorry. I understand my reply is not the one you wanted.

Old Man Whirly!
thumb up That's true, he's not. Which is why I put him on ignore several weeks back.

Only time I see his posts now is when other people quote him and even then I usually look right past it. durwank

Scribble
You accuse me of "sides" and "tribalism", yet you're the one talking about choosing sides.

FunFact: My view has not changed since page one, I still think this should be squashed using peaceful tactics, or as peaceful as possible.

What I did though was dare question the narrative that it's all blood-and-anarchy inside the zone with people starving and rape-gangs running rampant, which caused you to spasm. Good day. Rob, you know as well as I do that you, Adam, Bash and Whirly will believe whatever the other one says. It's well-documented. I'm not playing these games.

Just look up the raw footage, if you're actually interested. As I said, there's plenty of it. All I say is that you should see the full context before assuming things are lovely there because one video said it was.

Robtard
Rob, you know as well as I do that you, Adam, Bash and Whirly will believe whatever the other one says. It's well-documented. I'm not playing these games.

Just look up the raw footage, if you're actually interested. As I said, there's plenty of it. All I say is that you should see the full context before assuming things are lovely there because one video said it was.

Except of course my general position on ending this "zone" has not changed.

That's at least a normal leveled response though, the previous one was not. thumb up

Scribble

Only time I see his posts now is when other people quote him and even then I usually look right past it. Eh, I don't need to put him on ignore. His trolling is weaksauce.

eThneoLgrRnae
But that's the thing you see... he, like most leftists, doesn't really want the unadulterated truth. He wants the " truth" that fits his/the left's narrative.

Scribble
Except of course my general position on ending this "zone" has not changed.

That's at least a normal leveled response though, the previous one was not. thumb up Cool.

eThneoLgrRnae
Eh, I don't need to put him on ignore. His trolling is weaksauce.

Oh yeah, course it is, but it's also annoying. It's like a little gnat that keeps buzzing around your ear. Eventually, I got tired of it and decided to squash it, so to speak. That's why I put him on ignore.

Scribble
Oh yeah, course it is, but it's also annoying. It's like a little gnat that keeps buzzing around your ear. Eventually, I got tired of it and decided to squash it, so to speak. That's why I put him on ignore. That's fair enough. Personally I just find it kind of pathetic. Bash, for example, has a kind of intense fury to his trolling that makes each post unique, but Whirly just posts the same stuff again and again. It's like what a 13 year old who's just discovered the internet would do.

eThneoLgrRnae
That's fair enough. Personally I just find it kind of pathetic. Bash, for example, has a kind of intense fury to his trolling that makes each post unique, but Whirly just posts the same stuff again and again. It's like what a 13 year old who's just discovered the internet would do.

True. thumb up

The truly sad thing is that he's over 50 years old and he still acts that way lol.

But yeah, Bashy is just filled with rage all the time it seems. Or perhaps it's just fake rage most of the time. I find it hard to believe that someone can be that mad literally all the time. We all know how leftists and faux outrage are a thing.

dadudemon
Looks a bit like lovey-dovey-hippe-commune...

VZ4FRKRl5Vk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4FRKRl5Vk

Look, man, I can see you've changed your tune since page 1. And now that your buddies are pro-CHOP, you're pro-CHOP, too. I'm not stupid enough to spend my time trying to convince you of anything. You've chosen your 'side'; or, your tribe has chosen its side, so that's your side, too. I'm tired of the tribal KMC games.

The sexual assault victims should not view it as sexual assault, it's just unplanned intercourse.

Real talk: anarchy is not good for women and children.

dadudemon
Eh, I don't need to put him on ignore.

I also think people who use ignore are weak. However, if you just can't help but getting angry, it's just using the tools available to you. Some people just can't help but get triggered/mad at content posted so they use ignore (could be part of PTSD or something like that...or OCD or feuds that just ruin the board for everyone else).

Anyway, just skip over posts people make if you think they make terrible posts.

Robtard
Have these unedited videos of the rape, chaos, murder and anarchy been posted in here?

Surtur

Old Man Whirly!
Have these unedited videos of the rape, chaos, murder and anarchy been posted in here? Nooooooo

Surtur

Scribble
Have these unedited videos of the rape, chaos, murder and anarchy been posted in here? I'll try to remember to make a compilation of footage from within the CHOP tomorrow. Most of it is coming out as personal videos shared to Twitter and the like. The rape / robbery stuff comes from the Seattle police chief saying that rapes and robberies have gone up in the immediate area and that cops can't get to them, thankfully there aren't any, um, "unedited videos of rape".

Robtard
I'll try to remember to make a compilation of footage from within the CHOP tomorrow. Most of it is coming out as personal videos shared to Twitter and the like. The rape / robbery stuff comes from the Seattle police chief saying that rapes and robberies have gone up in the immediate area and that cops can't get to them, thankfully there aren't any, um, "unedited videos of rape".

Thank you for the time thumb up

Because extraordinary claims require proof.

Surtur
Because extraordinary claims require proof.

I'm glad to see you feel this way thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
I'll try to remember to make a compilation of footage from within the CHOP tomorrow. Most of it is coming out as personal videos shared to Twitter and the like. The rape / robbery stuff comes from the Seattle police chief saying that rapes and robberies have gone up in the immediate area and that cops can't get to them, thankfully there aren't any, um, "unedited videos of rape". so much of it is hearsay from people with a vested interest.

dadudemon
so much of it is hearsay from people with a vested interest.

Victim shaming?

That's a new low.

You double-down so far to oppose what you inappropriately deem as a "right wing" position that you've horseshoed all the way to the right and are now shitting all over liberals who think you shouldn't victim shame.

Sometimes, "sticking to your absolute positions of opposition" end up making you look like a giant *sshole like this. Your opposition may not necessarily be in one particular quadrant of the political compass. Facts are usually independent of political compass positions.

Scribble
Thank you for the time thumb up

Because extraordinary claims require proof. I'm not you'll like the sources as quite a few of the videos are hosted by known white supremacists such as Andy Ngo and Ian Miles Cheong, but:

Seattle Police Chief says response times have tripled in the area, including rapes & robberies:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271291958296604675

Mob rule / 'justice' stemming from an altercation (not great footage imo, but it shows that without an actual justice system, vigilante justice is all that exists):

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272471455045783557

The video where they got the name 'CHOP': "Does anybody here know what happened to the people who did not get on board with the French Revolution? CHOP!"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272731672065105922

The 'leader' of CHOP handing out guns to random people:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272616532875583489

Raz assaults a man peacefully streaming:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1270878964870000641

Raz claims him and his men are the police of the area now, and threatens to blow a man's brains out. The man's crime was spraypainting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/h077uv/raz_simone_and_crew_assault_man_for_graffiti_june/ftmjeok/

Another spokesperson of CHOP on the purpose of the community: "Respond to the demands of the people, or prepare to be met by any means necessary"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273406943298646016

And, for a bit of levity: A CHOP local wears orange peel as a face mask and kicks the person filming her:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273028934037364736

There are plenty of other videos from 'within the area', but as I couldn't find anything to 100% confirm they were from CHOP, I decided to leave them out.

Scribble

Surtur
lol the police said?

what? someone called the racist cops?

man it's like they aren't very bright, couldn't survive without the cops, and don't know what the word autonomous means

dadudemon

Surtur
But it's a peaceful place, they got a garden where they are growing orchids and oregano!

BrolyBlack
Is this still a thing?

Surtur
it's called CHOP now, cuz...well, they realized who they are and what the word autonomous meant

Surtur
CHAZ leader enraged Seattle EMT's wouldn't enter autonomous zone following a shooting

I laughed and laughed.

Then I laughed some more.

Surtur
Like this is a legit hearty laugh. A big chuckle. If I was Santa muh belly would be rumbling!

dadudemon
Like this is a legit hearty laugh. A big chuckle. If I was Santa muh belly would be rumbling!

Laugh some more. Dude gets robbed when making a video about the zone trying to talk up how good it is.

https://files.catbox.moe/mrj5a1.mp4

Surtur
This new country isn't very old and is already asking for foreign aid too lol

*chuckling*

Scribble
Any word yet from Rob about those sources he asked me to find, that I found? hmm He seemed pretty interested at the time.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/nfVMSIx.jpg

Flyattractor
If I ran some City that a part of it wanted to go Full Leftist CommieTard. I would let it. Then I would shut off the Water, and all Public Services. No Mail. No Cop, Fire Dept or Ambulances. NO Trash Pick Up.

CUT THEM OFF COMPLETELY!

Let em Stew in their own shit.

eThneoLgrRnae
Any word yet from Rob about those sources he asked me to find, that I found? hmm He seemed pretty interested at the time.

He rarely posts on the weekend

Scribble
He rarely posts on the weekend Hmm... I shall let him off... for now uhuh

snowdragon
But it's a peaceful place, they got a garden where they are growing orchids and oregano!

I'm sure there little poop garden will feed one person for a day.........nope.

I don't know whats worse, the people that have established their little safe zone or the leaders that allow them to keep it going.

cdtm

ArtificialGlory
I am actually shocked it took so long for there to be a murder.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I am actually shocked it took so long for there to be a murder.

There could be more just not reported.

Surtur
If you go by population size they have the highest shooting death rate of any nation

Surtur
Lol this is spot on:

94e5v75Rbfk

Surtur
So someone has now died. This wasn't an instant death, not a head shot.

He bled out cuz the medics couldn't get to him, cuz protocol for shit like this is for police to secure the scene before hand and...you see where this is going? Yeah.

So where are the democrats who run the city? When are they gonna put an end to this?

ArtificialGlory

He bled out cuz the medics couldn't get to him, cuz protocol for shit like this is for police to secure the scene before hand and...you see where this is going? Yeah.

So where are the democrats who run the city? When are they gonna put an end to this?
The inmates are in charge of the asylum.

Surtur
The dude complaining the medics didn't come in was caught on video handing out rifles lol

meep-meep
Party over.

Surtur

CHAZ Faces FOURTH Shooting In Three Days, Democrat Politician SHOCKED When Far left Beats Him Up

CvjHzturxcc

https://i.imgur.com/3bewOnH.gif

eThneoLgrRnae

But wait, I heard democrats saying on tv that that place was like "the summer of love" so surely you must be mistaken.

I also heard that they were segregating people based on their race (you know, as Democrats have always enjoyed doing). Yup, "summer of love" indeed lol.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>