Trigger Warning: NASCAR Bans Confederate Flag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
NASCAR Bans Confederate Flag

NASCAR has banned the Confederate battle flag at all of its events and properties.

In a Wednesday tweet, the stock car racing organization said the presence of the flag "runs contrary to our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all fans, our competitors and industry." -snip

The "rebels" are losing their minds.

quanchi112
I wish I could see the racists cry when they take their flags away. The south got crushed by the north. Get over it you racist losers.

eThneoLgrRnae
LoL. I was wondering when someone was gonna post something about this. Was gonna do it myself yesterday but didn't bother because I knew eventually someone else would.

Nascar is probably gonna lose a lot of fans over it. The Confederate flag doesn't represent slavery and racism to the typical Nascar fan.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
NASCAR Bans Confederate Flag

NASCAR has banned the Confederate battle flag at all of its events and properties.

In a Wednesday tweet, the stock car racing organization said the presence of the flag "runs contrary to our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all fans, our competitors and industry." -snip

The "rebels" are losing their minds.

"MUH HERITAGE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
I wish I could see the racists cry when they take their flags away. The south got crushed by the north. Get over it you racist losers.

To be fair, they can still fly the flag of the traitors on their own time and property. They just can't bring that shit to NASCAR events anymore

Surtur
Don't they wave a white flag at the beginning of every race? That's pretty much the Confederate flag anyways.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Don't they wave a white flag at the beginning of every race? That's pretty much the Confederate flag anyways.

that was...unexpected

thumb up

quanchi112
To be fair, they can still fly the flag of the traitors on their own time and property. They just can't bring that shit to NASCAR events anymore They can be racist and cry in their own homes but the sport does not support it as it should not. A symbol of racism. Lovin this.

Robtard
They can be racist and cry in their own homes but the sport does not support it as it should not. A symbol of racism. Lovin this.

Pretty much

eThneoLgrRnae
Anyway, nah, I'm pretty sure this doesn't trigger anyone on the forum. Just another pretend win for robbie and his butt buddies. I don't even watch Nascar events and I'm from the South.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Anyway, nah, I'm pretty sure this doesn't trigger anyone on the forum. Just another pretend win for robbie and his butt buddies. I don't even watch Nascar events and I'm from the South.

cool. why you trig'd then?

Old Man Whirly!
Anyway, nah, I'm pretty sure this doesn't trigger anyone on the forum. Just another pretend win for robbie and his butt buddies. I don't even watch Nascar events and I'm from the South. durwank

quanchi112
LoL. I was wondering when someone was gonna post something about this. Was gonna do it myself yesterday but didn't bother because I knew eventually someone else would.

Nascar is probably gonna lose a lot of fans over it. The Confederate flag doesn't represent slavery and racism to the typical Nascar fan. It is synomous with racism. They do not belong to the confederacy they lost the war. North really beat the stuffing out of those weak willed chumps.

quanchi112
Anyway, nah, I'm pretty sure this doesn't trigger anyone on the forum. Just another pretend win for robbie and his butt buddies. I don't even watch Nascar events and I'm from the South. You seem upset. Quit disrespecting the American flag by pretending the confederacy flag carries any weight here. They lost. Badly.

SquallX
To be fair, they can still fly the flag of the traitors on their own time and property. They just can't bring that shit to NASCAR events anymore

Do you even know why the Civil War even happened?

Key point. Slavery had nothing to do with it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by SquallX

Wouldn't bother trying to educate him, Squall. It'll just go in his one ear and out the other and he'll have learned nothing. He, like so many others, has obviously been thoroughly brainwashed by society and his leftist ideology. Good luck making any headway breaking thru that.

He doesn't even realize that it was the democrats who created the KKK or that Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood) was a racist who was idolized by Hillary Clinton. Either he doesn't know it or he's just too stubborn to admit it.

Robtard

Confederates were traitors to The United States of America, best you just deal with that like an adult instead of doing the thing you do.

eThneoLgrRnae
Confederates were traitors to The United States of America, best you just deal with that like an adult instead of doing the thing you do.

Pull your head out of your ass why don't you? They weren't traitors. They were defending their homes, families, and lands from invaders. Most of those who fought for the South didn't give a damn about slavery because only a tiny percentage of them actually owned slaves.

I'm so sorry you've had the wool pulled over your eyes your whole pathetic life by those who want to control you and use you.

jaden_2.0
Where I come from there ain't nothing like getting shitfaced and going deaf watching cars go round in circles for several hours WOOOHOOOO

eThneoLgrRnae
It's also hilarious for a USA-hating Chinese-loving leftist to accuse others of being traitors.

Fact check, moron: it's people on your side who disrespect the flag and vets by kneeling at football games. It's people on your side who spit on and burn American flags. It's people on your side who hate capitalism and love communism. It's people on your side who frequently chant "No border, no walls, no USA at all!"

It's people on your side who want to make our country weaker by cutting military budget and instead putting the money into stupid shit like the Green New Deal and other crazy sjw crap. It's your side that only like the Constitution when it's politically convenient and any other time it's "just a document written by a bunch of racist old white men."

It's your side that's always shitting on the country by making everything about retarded identity politics instead of actual Americans.

So get the f*** over yourself, Rob. You can sit here and talk about how the Confederates were "traitors" all day long but if anyone is a traitor to America today it's leftist USA-hating a-holes like you.

You seriously need to look in the mirror when you accuse others of being "traitors."

jaden_2.0
Fact check: Trump spent a considerable amount of time during the 2016 election campaign saying how terrible America was and how much he loved China.

👍

eThneoLgrRnae
^Assume that since that post was made immediately after mine he was probably triggered by my post.

Sorry, jaden, you're on ignore bro, remember?

Robtard
Pull your head out of your ass why don't you? They weren't traitors. They were defending their homes, families, and lands from invaders. Most of those who fought for the South didn't give a damn about slavery because only a tiny percentage of them actually owned slaves.

I'm so sorry you've had the wool pulled over your eyes your whole pathetic life by those who want to control you and use you.

The Confederates were traitors to America, star/fly.

Let me put it in a scenario that's digestible to you: Imagine the Confederates were all brown skinned Muslims, there you go; now you see it. Same scenario, but imagine it was "Commander Muhammad ibn Abd al-Lee" instead.

StyleTime

Nah, it was definitely about slaves. "State's rights" was just the only acceptable way to present it, and there was a concerted effort by the Post-War South to make sure that they didn't come off racist as **** for fighting a war to keep slaves.

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, Rob, people on your side have no room to be calling anyone a traitor.

That's all I've got to say to you, hypocrite.

Robtard
Originally posted by StyleTime
Nah, it was definitely about slaves. "State's rights" was just the only acceptable way to present it, and there was a concerted effort by the Post-War South to make sure that they didn't come off racist as **** for fighting a war to keep slaves.

Bingo.

What's worst, the very small minority of Confederates were wealthy enough to own slaves, but they convinced close to a million useful idiots to take up arms against their own country to defend the wealth of the few.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Bingo her derp."

You mean a fellow brainwashed USA-hating leftist thinks exactly like you do?

Shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You can go shove your "bingo" up your a**, robbie. He's wrong, just as you are. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
The Confederates were traitors to America, star/fly.

Let me put it in a scenario that's digestible to you: Imagine the Confederates were all brown skinned Muslims, there you go; now you see it. Same scenario, but imagine it was "Commander Muhammad ibn Abd al-Lee" instead. Bingo!thumb upOriginally posted by StyleTime
Nah, it was definitely about slaves. "State's rights" was just the only acceptable way to present it, and there was a concerted effort by the Post-War South to make sure that they didn't come off racist as **** for fighting a war to keep slaves. Bingo thumb upOriginally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

What's worst, the very small minority of Confederates were wealthy enough to own slaves, but they convinced close to a million useful idiots to take up arms against their own country to defend the wealth of the few. Bingo! thumb up

"Bingo her derp."

You mean a fellow brainwashed USA-hating leftist thinks exactly like you do?

Shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You can go shove your "bingo" up your a**, robbie. He's wrong, just as you are. thumb up durwank

quanchi112

I'm so sorry you've had the wool pulled over your eyes your whole pathetic life by those who want to control you and use you. Traitors who bent the knee in the end. Get over the fact you tried leaving our great nation only to be destroyed by the north. North>south. Not all of them were racists but the civil war destroyed slavery. Now Blm will change systemic racism across the country.

Robtard
Traitors who bent the knee in the end. Get over the fact you tried leaving our great nation only to be destroyed by the north. North>south. Not all of them were racists but the civil war destroyed slavery. Now Blm will change systemic racism across the country.

Star/fly is one of these "The South will rise again!" types it seems.

quanchi112
Nah, it was definitely about slaves. "State's rights" was just the only acceptable way to present it, and there was a concerted effort by the Post-War South to make sure that they didn't come off racist as **** for fighting a war to keep slaves. thumb up

He is salty the north destroyed them. I always laughed at dummies from the pitiful south holding on to their bitterness and being upset of their inferiority towards the north.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bingo!thumb up Bingo thumb up Bingo! thumb up

durwank

haermm

quanchi112
Star/fly is one of these "The South will rise again!" types it seems. The traitors lost. Best to move on with his pitiful life. The world rejects his pathetic confederate flag. Even Gone with the Wind is being pulled due to its connection with the south temporarily.

jaden_2.0
^Assume that since that post was made immediately after mine he was probably triggered by my post.

Sorry, jaden, you're on ignore bro, remember?

Afraid of little ol' me?

Bashar Teg
starfly's a pussy?

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Afraid of little ol' me? Admitting to ignoring you is setting a flare saying he fears you.

cdtm
So why now?

If it was o.k. to have the battle flag before, what's happened to suddenly make it not ok?

I mean, I understand exactly why they're doing it. I just don't understand who they're appeasing here, if their entire audience is composed of "racists".

They're a business after all, and I highly doubt they can attract an inclusive audience. Just the rednecks, forever.

Impediment
https://local12.com/news/nation-world/nascar-driver-quits-after-confederate-flag-ban-all-you-are-doing-is-fing-one-group-ray-ciccarelli

Someone already resigned.

cdtm

What about the corn whiskey tax?

Wasn't it really all about money, like everything is? With "slave labor" that the South depended on financially being one piece of it, among others?

jaden_2.0
Admitting to ignoring you is setting a flare saying he fears you.

https://meme-generator.com/wp-content/uploads/mememe/2019/10/mememe_762ffcfc1ad31cce484f94ba223097cc-1.jpg

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
What about the corn whiskey tax?

Wasn't it really all about money, like everything is? With "slave labor" that the South depended on financially being one piece of it, among others?

Funny thing, those people chooses to forget who Lincoln wanted to first be his general in that coming war.

Better yet, that many forgets the North got rich thanks to slavery.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
https://local12.com/news/nation-world/nascar-driver-quits-after-confederate-flag-ban-all-you-are-doing-is-fing-one-group-ray-ciccarelli

He's 50 years old and is ranked 51 out of 53 in his NASCAR division with zero wins and zero points. He's hiding his retirement with a nice virtue signal.

cdtm
The more I think about it, the more confusing this is.

Ok, here's my train of thought:

Nascar is a business. Businesses exist to make money

Racists have money.

If your audience is 100% racists, you won't do anything that alienates them, and stops them from giving you money.

Nascar just banned the Confederate Battle Flag.

Nascars audience is made of people who love the Confederate Battle Flag.

Nascar just alienated their entire audience.

Is that about right?

I mean, whether Nascar should be lauded for doing this, aren't they still paving the way to their own bankruptcy?

Robtard
NASCAR just did the right thing despite a potential hit to their earnings. They should be applauded.

Though I suspect after the racist fans b*tch and moan about their precious Confederate flag being banned, they'll go back to watching NASCAR, these people love it and NASCAR knows it. No one is stopping them from flying the shit flag in their homes.

Raptor22
thumb up

He is salty the north destroyed them. I always laughed at dummies from the pitiful south holding on to their bitterness and being upset of their inferiority towards the north. this is why i have a small bit of fondness for the Confederate flag.

Its a constant reminder of their failure and inferiority.

Now all they will have to remind them is their poor healthcare, high violent crime rates and lack of education.

jaden_2.0
Next they'll be banning sleeveless shirts and 3/4 length cargo shorts and mountain dew.

And while writing the above I googled "NASCAR fans" and what came up on page 1?

https://www.apexoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2017-08-21-at-9.07.47-AM.png

Lol

Surtur

cdtm
Originally posted by Raptor22
this is why i have a small bit of fondness for the Confederate flag.

Now all they will have to remind them is their poor healthcare, high violent crime rates and lack of education.

Looking down on a people for fruits of poverty.

Where have I heard that before.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Raptor22
this is why i have a small bit of fondness for the Confederate flag.

the traitors' flag is more of a symbol of historical pretend-victory.

a bunch of redneck surts saying "you lost kiddo" and screeching autistically when you show them a history book

NemeBro

Key point. Slavery had nothing to do with it. Yes it did, you phucking idiot.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes it did, you phucking idiot.

Did it really though?

Surtur
I mean it wasn't the only factor but the main thing was slavery

Bashar Teg
so everyone agrees: squallx is a retarded phaggot thumb up

Surtur
I disagree with him if he's saying slavery wasn't the main reason.

I am curious as to what he thinks the main reason was then.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so everyone agrees: squallx is a retarded phaggot thumb up

^
Says the homophobe

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Silent Master
^
Says the homophobe

https://i.imgur.com/z01tzHm.jpg

Silent Master
^
Says the homophobe

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/z01tzHm.jpg

Silent Master
^
Says the homophobe

Yep

Adam_PoE
The more I think about it, the more confusing this is.

Ok, here's my train of thought:

Nascar is a business. Businesses exist to make money

Racists have money.

If your audience is 100% racists, you won't do anything that alienates them, and stops them from giving you money.

Nascar just banned the Confederate Battle Flag.

Nascars audience is made of people who love the Confederate Battle Flag.

Nascar just alienated their entire audience.

Is that about right?

I mean, whether Nascar should be lauded for doing this, aren't they still paving the way to their own bankruptcy?

They see the writing on the wall, and want to be on the right side of history. If their fans were as smart, they would do the same.

FinalAnswer
Did it really though?

https://www.battlefields.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states

Yes. The Northern cause wasn't over slavery, it was to prevent the dissolution of the Union, but the South most certainly attempted to secede due to being asshurt over Lincoln being elected, who campaigned on the platform that any western territories would be created as non-slave states, and through this, their monopoly on Congress would be broken.

BackFire

SquallX
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes it did, you phucking idiot.

Yet Lincoln wanted Robert E Lee to be his ****ing general. A phucking Southerner!

FinalAnswer
Yet Lincoln wanted Robert E Lee to be his ****ing general. A phucking Southerner!

What's your point? Slavery was the issue of the South, not the North, abolishing slavery was never on Lincoln's agenda until the South started a war over it.

NemeBro
Yet Lincoln wanted Robert E Lee to be his ****ing general. A phucking Southerner! go on

SquallX

quanchi112

quanchi112
so everyone agrees: squallx is a retarded phaggot thumb up thumb up

SquallX

quanchi112

Old Man Whirly!

Artol
The civil war was a war between wealthy plantation owners in the south wealthy industrialists in the north about dominance over the US politics. But slavery played a huge role in that.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Impediment

Not surprised. Don't blame him and I'm sure there'll be others. He's right.

eThneoLgrRnae

StyleTime

dadudemon
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
https://www.battlefields.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states

Yes. The Northern cause wasn't over slavery, it was to prevent the dissolution of the Union, but the South most certainly attempted to secede due to being asshurt over Lincoln being elected, who campaigned on the platform that any western territories would be created as non-slave states, and through this, their monopoly on Congress would be broken.

Yo, welcome back. Been a while since I've seen you around. Maybe because I only stick to the GDF these days.

Anyway, yes, the American Civil War was more than just fighting over slavery. There was also the asymmetric buttmad economics going on between the port cities, transportation of goods, etc. Slavery was a huge part of it, yes. But there were other elements of it, too.

Electing an Republican President certainly didn't help when the tensions were at their peak.

Edit - Lincoln wasn't, at first, an abolitionist, IIRC. I think I may be mistaken.

BackFire

Surtur

^You guys will never stop the flag!

SquallX

Surtur
I think Lincoln said if he could keep the country in tact and keep slavery that he would have.

Bashar Teg
still wondering why conservatives are so triggered that Nascar is banning a "democrat" flag. weird

snowdragon
still wondering why conservatives are so triggered that Nascar is banning a "democrat" flag. weird

I've been to one nascar event when I moved to the midwest, go to an event and that would answer your question.........it is redneck culture, crude crazy and to loud.....as a matter of fact you walk out with tire/road grime on you after the race.

Freedom of speech wahoo.........but I'm not a fan of many of the cultures associated with the flag.

Aren't they private events...........so they can ban the flag (good luck with that though.)

Bashar Teg
doesn't answer my question, though. why get trig'd if it's a democrat icon? maybe these angry Nascar fans are actually closet-democrats?

eThneoLgrRnae
I think Lincoln said if he could keep the country in tact and keep slavery that he would have.

Yup, he did. He didn't care about the slaves until it became politically convenient for him to do so. That's when he made the Emancipation Proclamation (which only officially freed the slaves in states that had seceded, not in union states, btw).

Squall is also correct about Lincoln having a plan to ship blacks to South America or even back to Africa.

Silent Master
@PVS Why do you care so much?

Bashar Teg
time waster trolling now? what's wrong s&m, am I making too much sense?

Silent Master
Just wondering why this has you so emotional.

Bashar Teg
#projecting your fee-fees because I made a valid point? it's the only way you know how to argue? awww poor s&m baby

anyway...

why get trig'd if it's a democrat icon? maybe these angry Nascar fans are actually closet-democrats?

Silent Master
Reading through the thread, you're the only one flipping out, why is that?

Surtur
Not sure anyone here is was triggered

snowdragon
doesn't answer my question, though. why get trig'd if it's a democrat icon? maybe these angry Nascar fans are actually closet-democrats?

I have no idea, I was just sharing an event that I recalled going to one event. I also wonder how they would enforce that with their gigantic ass parking fields filled with rv's for weekend events.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by snowdragon
I have no idea, I was just sharing an event that I recalled going to one event. I also wonder how they would enforce that with their gigantic ass parking fields filled with rv's for weekend events.

I doubt they would attempt that, but it's easy enough to prevent people from entering the track with flags, if they plan on even talking it that far.

Reading through the thread, you're the only one flipping out, why is that? Originally posted by Surtur
Not sure anyone here is was triggered

^^more projection because I made a solid point that they can't refute. poor s&m. poor pidge.

Silent Master
Why are you so mad?

Surtur
I doubt they would attempt that, but it's easy enough to prevent people from entering the track with flags, if they plan on even talking it that far.

^^more projection because I made a solid point that they can't refute. poor s&m. poor pidge.

You're angry over something that didn't happen. Nobody here got angry.

Bashar Teg
can't argue against my point, so voltron needs to spam the thread with juvenile coping tactics? what a surprise!

Silent Master
You made a point? what was it?

Surtur
can't argue against my point, so voltron needs to spam the thread with juvenile coping tactics? what a surprise!

What happened to you today?

Adam_PoE

This question needs a serious answer.

Silent Master
Who on this board did it trigger?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This question needs a serious answer.

they won'e answer because they're cowards.
their "confederacy=democrats" gaslight argument is super-important to them

Silent Master
Who?

Adam_PoE
they won'e answer because they're cowards.
their "confederacy=democrats" gaslight argument is super-important to them

This is easy enough to prove. Just list the political affiliations of all the KKK members and Nazis who have run for office in the modern era. Oh, wait, they are all Republicans. I can see why that would be predicament for them. Maybe we should go to the websites of these registered hate groups, and see which party they believe most closely aligns to their beliefs, and encourage people to join. Oh, that would be Republicans too. This is quite the pickle.

Silent Master
Lol

Bashar Teg
Who?

for a start:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17198524

and:
Just admit that you didn't know of the democrats history with the KKK.
also:
Says the retard that didn't even know of the democrats long history with the KKK.

now waste my time with your boundless tiny dick retard energy.

Silent Master
I don't see him making the argument you claimed he did, so why are you lying so much?

Bashar Teg
time waster troll. let me guess: KKK had nothing to do with the confederacy?

retard.

https://i.imgur.com/KBngL5V.jpg

Silent Master
So you couldn't prove he made that argument and now you're trying to change the discussion?

Bashar Teg
^^time waster troll with much tiny dick energy

Silent Master
You're just upset that I'm not playing your retarded little game

Bashar Teg

Silent Master
Like I said, you're just mad that you weren't able to back up your retarded claims

Bashar Teg

Silent Master
Meltdown alert

Bashar Teg

[<--this tiny-->|

Silent Master
Continue with your meltdown

Bashar Teg

Silent Master
I give you permission to continue with your meltdown

Bashar Teg

unlimited

Silent Master
Keep going

Bashar Teg
he said, melting down hard

confederate flags, symbol of racist democrats, until it's called out in an inconvenient topic. then s&m gets melty

Silent Master
I command you to respond

Bashar Teg
I command you to have infinite tiny dick energy

Silent Master
Back to the topic

I don't see him making the argument you claimed he did, so why are you lying so much?

Bashar Teg
^^more boundless tiny dick energy.

Silent Master
Back to the topic

dadudemon

Because "muh traditions." And it's not a democrat icon. It's a Confederate icon.

Adam_PoE

That is too generous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.