A rightist defending Baden Powell in front of his statue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
What is he admitting to, for the yanks and confederates out there. Baden Powell founded the scout movement and was an ardent fan of Hitler.

https://twitter.com/CarlDonnelly/status/1271103769049210881?s=20

jaden_2.0
He murdered Jill Dando

eThneoLgrRnae
Wow... how many crybaby anti-rightist/anti-Trump threads is that for you today already, pooty? You trying to break a record or something? Still lots of hours left in the day for you to make many more lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He murdered Jill Dando Do you think he was old enough?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Wow... how many crybaby anti-rightist/anti-Trump threads is that for you today already, pooty? You trying to break a record or something? Still lots of hours left in the day for you to make many more lol. durwank

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae

ares834
It's only a matter of time before they tear down all memorial statues. Almost every historical figure is going to be controversial and will have held views that are considered abhorrent in modern society.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
It's only a matter of time before they tear down all memorial statues. Almost every historical figure is going to be controversial and will have held views that are considered abhorrent in modern society.

Surely the statue of Lenin in Seattle will be torn down soon...

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/BfKieHD.jpg

Surtur
What triggered you so much that you felt the need to go into multiple topics posting ACLU propaganda?

ilikecomics
Anyone see pelosi and other dems wear the kente of the ashanti tribe, which was known for selling africans to the british?

Because to me that's some white messiah shit right thur

Surtur
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Anyone see pelosi and other dems wear the kente of the ashanti tribe, which was known for selling africans to the british?

Yes that was hilarious. Some people here got triggered when I laughed at it.

This is how these democrats picture themselves:

https://i.imgur.com/b5AbDf7.jpg

Adam_PoE

The ones they were given to and requested to wear by the Congressional Black Caucus?

Surtur
Yes, that makes the cultural appropriation and lack of knowledge about the history even funnier.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, that makes the cultural appropriation and lack of knowledge about the history even funnier.

Then it is not cultural appropriation.

Surtur
It is, they do not speak for the entire culture.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
It is, they do not speak for the entire culture.

No one speaks for an entire culture.

Surtur
I know, that is of course the reality. Cultural appropriation is nonsense.

However, by leftist logic...this is cultural appropriation. And indeed some black people did label it as that.

Surtur
Some of you guys crazily think you can actually call dibs on specific dates or types of clothing.

lol

dadudemon

Probably in the future, we will look back at those photos and abhor what they've done.

Oh, wait, many already do.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The ones they were given to and requested to wear by the Congressional Black Caucus?

They try so hard.

SquallX

Adam_PoE

BrolyBlack
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.