Sorting through the online bigots bag of tricks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Or tips for Voltron?
https://i.imgur.com/BfKieHD.jpg

Anyone else feel a sense of Deja vu?

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/srTYyZ1BjBtGU/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
He's probably the biggest racist and bigot of them all.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Or tips for Voltron?
https://i.imgur.com/BfKieHD.jpg

Anyone else feel a sense of Deja vu?

voltron knows these tricks already

ilikecomics
Can you explain a way to improve America's free speech aka getting rid of hate speech, while still maintaining free speech?

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
He's probably the biggest racist and bigot of them all.

His wife is black and his new born (his kid is an infant, now) is mulatto.

You're going to have a hard time labeling ol' Whirls a racist.

ilikecomics
Isnt pulling a bill burr like saying "im not racist, my bestfriend is black"

Isnt whirly using his implicit privilege to take advantage of his black wife?

Bashar Teg
ddm said it, though. I don't recall whirly pulling that card. but all that matters here is making new online friends, and you're doing great btw

Surtur
Originally posted by ilikecomics

Best part is how salty this response made Bash laughing

dadudemon
About the thread topic: I see the SJWs employ the first tactic - ignore history.

I see the SJWs deny racism. They pretend they are not being racist by treating minorities as helpless, savage, idiots. Sometimes, it's not even subtle such a talking down to them about voter ID laws as if every black person is a savage idiot that cannot read well enough to get a driver's license or state ID (you can't make this shit up: retarded SJW leftists really do believe this stupid and horribly racist shit).

But the biggest offense of all from the SJW retards?

https://i.imgur.com/94M83el.png

Best recent example of the FE SJW retards is equating rioting, looting, and violence to the Boston Tea Party. Instead of only burning down cop cars and police stations, they attacked fellow citizens, businesses, etc. Instead of the "British." I saw this FE used so much that it became disturbing how ignorant and very dumb these retarded SJWs really are. It's like they didn't pay attention AT ALL in elementary school. And that's not surprising - I don't remember any of my classmates paying attention in history classes. And that brings us back to #1: ignore history. WEEEE!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Best part is how salty this response made Bash laughing

^unsuccessfully coping with chronic back pain

meanwhile where did whirly say "I have a black wife so I can't be racist"

I'll wait...

ilikecomics
Originally posted by dadudemon
About the thread topic: I see the SJWs employ the first tactic - ignore history.

I see the SJWs deny racism. They pretend they are not being racist by treating minorities as helpless, savage, idiots. Sometimes, it's not even subtle such a talking down to them about voter ID laws as if every black person is a savage idiot that cannot read well enough to get a driver's license or state ID (you can't make this shit up: retarded SJW leftists really do believe this stupid and horribly racist shit).

But the biggest offense of all from the SJW retards?

https://i.imgur.com/94M83el.png

Best recent example of the FE SJW retards is equating rioting, looting, and violence to the Boston Tea Party. Instead of only burning down cop cars and police stations, they attacked fellow citizens, businesses, etc. Instead of the "British." I saw this FE used so much that it became disturbing how ignorant and very dumb these retarded SJWs really are. It's like they didn't pay attention AT ALL in elementary school. And that's not surprising - I don't remember any of my classmates paying attention in history classes. And that brings us back to #1: ignore history. WEEEE!

How white lefties treat racial minorities has a name, it's called the poverty of low or diminished expectations.
It's like being an atheist who says religion is necessary so the stupid rock brain religious people dont act up.

Also as far as lying about history goes dont forget about shit like the myth of the noble savage.

Bashar Teg
are you dodging my challenge to your accusation?

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ddm said it, though. I don't recall whirly pulling that card. but all that matters here is making new online friends, and you're doing great btw

ilikecomics
are you dodging my challenge to your accusation?

Whoops, i didnt mean to ignore. You're correct, whirly never used that defense, which means that his wife autonomously married him, because people make individual decisions. If you assume people do things because external forces it removes their autonomy, which is my entire problem with white privilege, it removes autonomy from racial minorities, which leaves a vacuum, which is usually filled by a white savior, who then tells minorities how to act, thus reinforcing the idea you cant help minorities without making their choices for them.

I follow von mises style human action, every choice by every individual is their choice.

Bashar Teg
just to hammer the point home, it is definitely possible for a racist white man to marry a black woman. two common scenarios

1- "you're one of the rare good ones" a favorite go-to excuse for a racist struggling with the cognitive dissonance which comes with having a black friend or wife. they do these mental gymnastics to validate their friendship and racism simultaneously

2- marry a self-hating black woman. I've seen this as well. white racist marries black woman who hates blacks and especially black woman (typically adopted, raised, and twisted by racist white parents).

I'm sure whirly is neither of these, just showing that the grounds for ddm's conclusion is horseshit.

ilikecomics
just to hammer the point home, it is definitely possible for a racist white man to marry a black woman. two common scenarios

1- "you're one of the rare good ones" a favorite go-to excuse for a racist struggling with the cognitive dissonance which comes with having a black friend or wife. they do these mental gymnastics to validate their friendship and racism simultaneously

2- marry a self-hating black woman. I've seen this as well. white racist marries black woman who hates blacks and especially black woman (typically adopted, raised, and twisted by racist white parents).

I'm sure whirly is neither of these, just showing that the grounds for ddm's conclusion is horseshit.

I agree with your 2 scenarios but i dont think ddm was saying whirly uses that defense and is thus racist, i read it as him stating the fact his wife is black and that's a pretty good indicator he isnt racist, but maybe i missed a level of irony somewhere?

Bashar Teg
I was referring to this:

You're going to have a hard time labeling ol' Whirls a racist.

"I/you/we/they can't be racist because I/you/we/they have black friends" is a typical racist thing to say. another trick in the proverbial bag.

truejedi
And this

ilikecomics
I was referring to this:

"I/you/we/they can't be racist because I/you/we/they have black friends" is a typical racist thing to say. another trick in the proverbial bag.

So when ddm said he wife and kid are black you think he was being disingenuous? Im just making sure because i struggle with sarcasm/irony.

To me that quote seemed nice to defend whirly.

But it was nasty and tongue in cheek?

dadudemon
How white lefties treat racial minorities has a name, it's called the poverty of low or diminished expectations.
It's like being an atheist who says religion is necessary so the stupid rock brain religious people dont act up.

Also as far as lying about history goes dont forget about shit like the myth of the noble savage.

I had no idea it was called that.

I've always called it subversive racism. So it is called something else and I cannot just call it what I want and it catches on?

Bashar Teg
So when ddm said he wife and kid are black you think he was being disingenuous? Im just making sure because i struggle with sarcasm/irony.

one can never say for sure when it comes to ddm. It could have been ignorance, or could well have been deliberate gaslighting.

ilikecomics
I had no idea it was called that.

I've always called it subversive racism. So it is called something else and I cannot just call it what I want and it catches on?

You can call anything anything you want as long as you can explain your terms imo. Subversion racism works perfectly too :smile:

Robtard
^unsuccessfully coping with chronic back pain

meanwhile where did whirly say "I have a black wife so I can't be racist"

I'll wait...

First time in here and I didn't read back, but are you still waiting?

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Robtard
First time in here and I didn't read back, but are you still waiting?

No, i addressed him and he addressed me and i thought what he said was thoughtful.

Im still confused on whether ddm was being tricky when he said that, but bash said you can never know so false postives are the way to go, until ddm explains better.

dadudemon
I was referring to this:

That's very good logic. So it's settled: Whirly is racist despite his race-mixing family? He's at least not racist against black women?

Or no? You won't even concede that much to Whirly?

It was legit. Whirly has posted multiple pictures of him and his wifey. Me defending Whirly for likely not being racist is legit.

Surtur
Reminds me of those who try to lie and say "minorities can't be racist".

Bashar Teg
That's very good logic. So it's settled: Whirly is racist despite his race-mixing family? He's at least not racist against black women?

It was legit. Whirly has posted multiple pictures of him and his wifey. Me defending Whirly for likely not being racist is legit.

confirmed: ddm gaslighting again durwank

my conclusion that whirly isn't racist has nothing to do with his wife's skin color. Only an ignoramus or gaslighting jerkjob would assert the horseshit you're spewing, which you of course are aware of

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by truejedi
And this

almost missed that one laughing out loud they are most often the "enlightened centrists"

ilikecomics

Okay i thought so but bash confused me because autism and taking things literally so i thought i missed some level ot irony or whatever.

The racist until proven guilty mechanism here kind of feels like the perceptual false positive mechanism called pareidolia, which is where vague face like shapes are initially recognized as actual faces by our brains, then finally it ah ha it's just a bunch of sticks.

This mechanism likely developed because the biological tendency of encephalization, which means most sensory organs are on your head and by your brain, so if you think you see a face that isnt there youre only momentarily startled, however if you dont see a face that is there you get your pockets, or loin cloth, ran.

ilikecomics

my conclusion that whirly isn't racist has nothing to do with his wife's skin color. Only an ignoramus or gaslighting jerkjob would assert the horseshit you're spewing, which you of course are aware of

Wait, why is it a trick? Im so confused by this.

ilikecomics
almost missed that one laughing out loud they are most often the "enlightened centrists"

Do you hate centrists because if you do i have maybe literally the best youtube channel of all time for you

Bashar Teg
Wait, why is it a trick? Im so confused by this.

So it's settled: Whirly is racist despite his race-mixing family?

if you can't see the gaslighting here, you are either unable to or unwilling to.

dadudemon

Feels like you're gaslighting again by saying I'm gaslighting and ignoring the very obvious fact that Whirly probably isn't racist because his wife is black and he even had a kid with his black wife.

You tried, through. Noticed you side-stepped all my questions. You want to hold out for Whirly still being a racist for some reason...which is just weird.

Bashar Teg
Feels like you're gaslighting again by saying I'm gaslighting and ignoring the very obvious fact that Whirly probably isn't racist because his wife is black and he even had a kid with his black wife.

You tried, through. Noticed you side-stepped all my questions. You want to hold out for Whirly still being a racist for some reason...which is just weird.

durwank

*waits for the rest of voltron*

Robtard
^

laughing that captured several Rightist here almost perfectly.

Bashar Teg
Do you hate centrists because if you do i have maybe literally the best youtube channel of all time for you

if someone is genuinely somewhere in the center, I don't hate them. what I dislike are disingenuous far-right fanatics posing as centrists as a means of pulling some sort of rank, and magically validating their argument; as if the political persuasion of the messenger proves the message true

SquallX
Originally posted by Robtard
^

laughing that captured several Rightist here almost perfectly.

Sounds more like privileged white liberals.

ilikecomics
if you can't see the gaslighting here, you are either unable to or unwilling to.

Ive already told you im unable to tell. He's saying he's legit, if i said whirly isnt racist because his wife and kid are black would you think im being disingenuous or is it because ddm said it? I understand it's a defense used by racists and i get why black people would abide that claim from a racist, like your two examples you gave, but i am asking can the phrase "im not racist i have black friends" be said in a way that isnt racist?

ilikecomics
if someone is genuinely somewhere in the center, I don't hate them. what I dislike are disingenuous far-right fanatics posing as centrists as a means of pulling some sort of rank, and magically validating their argument; as if the political persuasion of the messenger proves the message true

I think you would still really like him. His name is jreg and he is a post post satire channel that hates centrists

https://youtu.be/3mPazYL5Nks

This is one of his most popular. I recommend to anyone who hates the center

dadudemon
Okay i thought so but bash confused me because autism and taking things literally so i thought i missed some level ot irony or whatever.

The racist until proven guilty mechanism here kind of feels like the perceptual false positive mechanism called pareidolia, which is where vague face like shapes are initially recognized as actual faces by our brains, then finally it ah ha it's just a bunch of sticks.

This mechanism likely developed because the biological tendency of encephalization, which means most sensory organs are on your head and by your brain, so if you think you see a face that isnt there youre only momentarily startled, however if you dont see a face that is there you get your pockets, or loin cloth, ran.

It seems pretty obvious that Whirly is likely not racist. He could be with other races. Perhaps even black men. But at the worst, he's not racist against black women. Trying to pass any other narrative like PVS (Bashar Teg) is doing is just arguing for arguing's sake. You can never tell what he will get super buttmad angry about and start arguing about for pages. So it's best just to ignore him when he gets into his mode.

All that other stuff...too right. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Ive already told you im unable to tell. He's saying he's legit, if i said whirly isnt racist because his wife and kid are black would you think im being disingenuous

Im not familiar with you, so I don't know if it would be innocent ignorance, racism, or deliberate gaslighting (as is the case with ddm)

but i am asking can the phrase "im not racist i have black friends" be said in a way that isnt racist?

no, it really can't. it would be an ignorant thing to say, in any form.

ilikecomics
It seems pretty obvious that Whirly is likely not racist. He could be with other races. Perhaps even black men. But at the worst, he's not racist against black women. Trying to pass any other narrative like PVS (Bashar Teg) is doing is just arguing for arguing's sake. You can never tell what he will get super buttmad angry about and start arguing about for pages. So it's best just to ignore him when he gets into his mode.

All that other stuff...too right. thumb up

Oh okay then. Ill consider that in the future. Everyone has quirks and i like anyone that likes dune.

Bashar Teg
ah, okay. I can see ddm isn't the only one being disingenuous. well played. serves me right for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

ilikecomics
ah, okay. I can see ddm isn't the only one being disingenuous. well played. serves me right for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I was being nice and saying i like you because you like dune, as a baseline. I didnt mean anything rude by quirks i was reffering to how he said you can act disagreeable, which even if you were is cool because i too am disagreeable

Bashar Teg
I was just trying to be nice in case you were just being incredibly socially clumsy, but your intentions were already made clear with this exchange. but have fun thinking you're clever thumb up

You're going to have a hard time labeling ol' Whirls a racist. Originally posted by ilikecomics

ilikecomics
Im not familiar with you, so I don't know if it would be innocent ignorance, racism, or deliberate gaslighting (as is the case with ddm)

no, it really can't. it would be an ignorant thing to say, in any form.

I didnt see this before i replied and didnt know this as a rule of etiquette.

So ddm are you lampooning this idea in any way?

ilikecomics
I was just trying to be nice in case you were just being incredibly socially clumsy, but your intentions were already made clear with this exchange. but have fun thinking you're clever thumb up

I am socially awkward, this is my only contact. It's why im open to either sides views. I dont get gas lighting and it seemed like youre bucking heads with each other. He said he said style

ilikecomics
For example i thought kmc karen was real until people called her pooty

ilikecomics
Is saying that like if a guy who killed women said he loved women because he has a mom?

Adam_PoE
what I dislike are disingenuous far-right fanatics posing as centrists as a means of pulling some sort of rank, and magically validating their argument; as if the political persuasion of the messenger proves the message true

I am just going to start calling this shit what it is: Tiny Dick Energy.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am just going to start calling this shit what it is: Tiny Dick Energy.

if only it could be channeled into the power grid

ilikecomics
if only it could be channeled into the power grid

As someone with a tiny dick i can say that it takes more than gives.

dadudemon
I didnt see this before i replied and didnt know this as a rule of etiquette.

So ddm are you lampooning this idea in any way?

I have no idea what you're asking as I am too stupid (seriously) to even follow the logic in the conversation, anymore. I feel like PVS' point is so stupid and contrived, at this point, that there's nothing to discuss. I've clearly outlined my position and there's nothing left to discuss other than Whirly chiming in and saying he's not racist because his wife is black and his daughter is brown.

Oh, wait, he did deny that he was racist by doing just that:

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Funny I have a brown daughter in my tribe...

So the convo is done, right? Nothing left to explore in it? Whirly is likely not racist. Right? We all agree?

cdtm
The problem is the double standards.

Yeah, America is built on the blood and bones of victims. Show me a country that isn't.

Yet Democrats will write puff pieces about countries all kinds of reasons, as if they're utopias.

Or take religion.. The Crusades are evil, and Islam was innocent.

Were life so simple.

BrolyBlack
dur

BrolyBlack
Clearly not a hugbox thread dur dur

Bashar Teg
front page looks great now! thanks mister clean! laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Clearly not a hugbox thread dur dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.