Why do progressives suddenly believe in the 2nd Ammendment and a Armed Militia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
?

Silent Master
They only believe in it for themselves, I'm sure they'd still support taking them away from those they consider "bad people" IE everyone that disagrees with them.

Bashar Teg
strawman topic. plenty of progressives own guns

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Bingo.

I personally know several.

BrolyBlack
Yes but toting the streets with armed militia is different than keeping them in your home/car, so it’s not a strawman. I never said progressives couldn’t own guns.

Robtard
Open carry is already a thing, bro.

eg I see it every time I travel to Virginia.

BrolyBlack
Open carry is different then an armed militia controlling a portion of a city and a police precinct

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yes but toting the streets with armed militia is different than keeping them in your home/car, so it’s not a strawman. I never said progressives couldn’t own guns.

the notion that they never believed in it before is strawman. they don't typically make a hobby out of it, like red state bunker boy hillbillies running drills in the woods. doesn't mean they don't believe in it.

Surtur
?

I voted all of the above.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
At the very least any progressive who looted and/or rioted has helped make an excellent argument in favor of the 2nd amendment.

Bashar Teg

Silent Master
Originally posted by Silent Master
They only believe in it for themselves, I'm sure they'd still support taking them away from those they consider "bad people" IE everyone that disagrees with them.

^
He's right.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. I love how robbie and bashy are now pretending like they've always been in favor of the 2nd amendment. laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
Isn't what they're doing the entire purpose of 2A?

Using their rights under the constitution to challenge the authority of what they see as government oppression?

dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

I personally know several.

"I'm not racist. I have black friends."

Bashar Teg
it doesn't follow, ddm. no need to bring up your racist logic again

Silent Master
His point went right over your head.

Bashar Teg
"form voltron!"

Silent Master
I already know that I'm your hero, you don't have to keeps telling me. but if it makes you feel better about your life. go ahead.

dadudemon
it doesn't follow, ddm. no need to bring up your racist logic again

His point went right over your head.

https://i.imgur.com/x4FIdb8.gif

BrolyBlack
f

you're just adding more straw to the strawman. seems like you're mad that the 2nd amendment applies to everyone. well it does.

Not at all, but what they are doing os exactly what people here and offline have been saying about conservatives for years.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Isn't what they're doing the entire purpose of 2A?

Using their rights under the constitution to challenge the authority of what they see as government oppression? /end thread.

Silent Master

Old Man Whirly!
what's your point?

Silent Master
That I agree with rob.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
what's your point?

3 parts of Voltron have assembly and they think they have something with their faulty analogy. They don't.

jaden_2.0
That I agree with rob.

That the government are terrorists?

Wow.

Silent Master
That the government are terrorists?

Wow.

That isn't what rob said in the post I quoted, nice try though.

Robtard
I quoted the dictionary, that was obvious to anyone with a brain. Sorry, SM, I should have included a link for people like you.

jaden_2.0
It amuses me that after years and years of bluster about the 2nd Amendment from the right, when the left actually enact it they are met with the "no, not like that" response.

This is equally compounded by the fact the fervent constitutionalists were applauding the police gassing and batoning journalists exercising their first amendment rights.

It's almost like the constitution doesn't really matter to those who invoke it the most.

Almost seems like virtue signalling, doesn't it?!

Surtur
It amuses me that after years and years of bluster about the 2nd Amendment from the right, when the left actually enact it they are met with the "no, not like that" response.

This is equally compounded by the fact the fervent constitutionalists were applauding the police gassing and batoning journalists exercising their first amendment rights.

It's almost like the constitution doesn't really matter to those who invoke it the most.

I love that how all this could have the opposite applied to the left. I wonder if you even get that. That after years and years of crying the left suddenly embraces the 2A, etc.

You get that, right? You will acknowledge this, not gas light and act like it's somehow different?

Silent Master

Yeah, the left is really bad like that.

jaden_2.0
Which part of the political spectrum can be more aptly described with the paraphrase "muh constitushhunnzzz"?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

jaden_2.0
Yeah, the left is really bad like that.

Yeah. It's terrible when they enact their constitutional rights instead of just talking about doing it.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur

You get that, right? You will acknowledge this, not gas light and act like it's somehow different?

Yes. You don't though.

Silent Master
Which part of the political spectrum can be more aptly described with the paraphrase "muh constitushhunnzzz"?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

Are you implying that the left doesn't believe the constitution should be followed?

jaden_2.0
Are you implying that the left doesn't believe the constitution should be followed?

Been a while since you strawmanned this hard.

Robtard

^ The 'what abouts', deflection and general assery aside to dismiss his point. He's correct. 100% correct.

We saw a similar example in 2017 with Trump wanting a registry for Muslims and there was no "But they still have Constitutional rights and that would be unconstitional" from Right-minded types.

Silent Master
Been a while since you strawmanned this hard.

A strawman is "an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument." I'm not doing that. I'm asking questions so I can better understand your point.

But, you tried and I guess that should count for something.

jaden_2.0
A strawman is "an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument." I'm not doing that. I'm asking questions so I can better understand your point.

But, you tried and I guess that should count for something.

You've tried the whole "I'm just asking questions" schtick before too.

Best just to read what people write instead of making stuff up in your head.

Silent Master
I'm glad everyone agrees that the left are the ones being hypocrites.

Bashar Teg
You've tried the whole "I'm just asking questions" schtick before too.

Best just to read what people write instead of making stuff up in your head.
that's his whole schtick, though

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/x4FIdb8.gif

I usually am smile

BrolyBlack
/end thread.

So then what the Bundys did in Oregon was ok?

BrolyBlack

ilikecomics
"I'm not racist. I have black friends."

Right back down the rabbit hole

Silent Master
Interesting how the far left media is suddenly pro-second Amendment.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
that's his whole schtick, though

I am not saying he is a time-waster troll. I'm just asking questions.

Silent Master
You tried, not very well, but you tried

dadudemon

I saw literally 0 of what you're talking about on conservative subreddits and forums.

What I did see was them praising the taking up arms and back pats, welcoming black people to the same argument from the 1800s when Democrats tried their best to disarm black people. And urges to the black community to never disarm. I also saw multiple black people comment that they now see why guns are important.

There are 3 kinds of stories being told about America:

1. The hyperbole created by left-wingers about right-wingers.
2. The hyperbole created by right-wingers about left-wingers.
3. The truth.

What I just told you is #3. What you just represented is #1. In this narrative, I wonder what #2 is? That the Dems secretly are arming black people in the riots?

eThneoLgrRnae

truejedi
What is fascinating is America has never been so divided, but there could be no 2nd civil war because liberals and democrats live side by side and look the same. Now.... We have a country where libs wear masks and conservatives don't. Think about it.

BrolyBlack
Waiting for Robs explains the difference

eThneoLgrRnae
Doubtful he'll reply until Monday.

Surtur
CNN: There are no armed militants in the CHAZ

Also CNN: People are armed so there could be bloodshed if they attempt to forcibly remove people from the CHAZ

laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh CNN... LoL.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
CNN: There are no armed militants in the CHAZ

Also CNN: People are armed so there could be bloodshed if they attempt to forcibly remove people from the CHAZ

laughing

Seriously?

Surtur
Seriously?

Yeah. That and more are discussed in this video. Trigger warning Tim Pool video:

CNN Warns Of "Bloodshed" If Trump Follow Through With Retaking Antifastan Also Known As "The CHAZ"

dsMhHoa1Kr0

For those who don't wanna watch, to be clear: Pool doesn't agree with CNN that there will be bloodshed if they tried to remove them.

jaden_2.0
I saw literally 0 of what you're talking about on conservative subreddits and forums.

What I did see was them praising the taking up arms and back pats, welcoming black people to the same argument from the 1800s when Democrats tried their best to disarm black people. And urges to the black community to never disarm. I also saw multiple black people comment that they now see why guns are important.

3. The truth.

What I just told you is #3. What you just represented is #1. In this narrative, I wonder what #2 is? That the Dems secretly are arming black people in the riots?

Amusing given there was plenty "they brought it on themselves" justifications on THIS forum. Never mind anywhere else.

Silent Master

3. The truth.

Yep, I haven't seen a single person on this forum or in the media say that these guns should have their 2A rights removed.

jaden_2.0
Luckily nobody made that claim then.

Silent Master
Good, that would have been a retarded claim for someone to make.

Yep, I haven't seen a single person on this forum or in the media say that these guys should have their 2A rights removed.

BTW, fixed a typo in my post.

jaden_2.0
Probably even more retarded to pretend someone did.

Silent Master
zorro

Bashar Teg
Probably even more retarded to pretend someone did.

that's s&m for ya

Silent Master
Yep, I'm really good at pointing out when far-left morons make retarded arguments.

Old Man Whirly!
Yep, I'm really good at pointing out when far-left morons make retarded arguments. reeeeeeeeee

Surtur
reeeeeeeeee

If Bash jumped off a bridge while yelling "reeeeee!" you'd be about 30 seconds behind him, doing the same thing lol

Bashar Teg
Yep, I'm really good at pointing out when far-left morons make retarded arguments. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
reeeeeeeeee

-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silent Master
Yep, PVS is having another meltdown.

Bashar Teg
"...right gang? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

jaden_2.0
HEEEYYY MACARENA!!!

Surtur
uZW4vbIstoo

Old Man Whirly!
"...right gang? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" DDM dressed as batman, "to the zoom chat boy wonder". Re re, re re, re re zoom chat. Hummed in the style of 60's Batman.

dadudemon
DDM dressed as batman, "to the zoom chat boy wonder". Re re, re re, re re zoom chat. Hummed in the style of 60's Batman.

How did you know that was our theme song?

This is what we play right before our daily buttmad meeting starts:

673vf_JhnAw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.