Covid 19 is a way for the New World Order to control and reduce us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Timfoil Hat
The Bilderberg group and tech leaders like Zuckerberg and Gates, along with George Soros, the British Royal Family and Putin want to get us herded inside like Animals and thin the population, particularly amongst Black people. Donald Trump is fighting a shadow war for humanity, this is why the media are out to vilify him.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

speaking of which, young folks are now referring to covid as the "boomer remover"

Timfoil Hat
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

speaking of which, young folks are now referring to covid as the "boomer remover" You laugh but this is what the 5G towerscare for. 4G wasn't powerful enough so Soros had 5G created which is one louder.

Robtard
6g is coming in 2020, right as the New World Order is formerly set and finalized.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Timfoil Hat
Originally posted by Robtard
6g is coming in 2020, right as the New World Order is formerly set and finalized. 6G may not be enough I'm waiting till the dial goes up to 11.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@idiots making stuff that is actually true out to be a joke. Some people won't learn until it's too late. Don't say you weren't warned, sheep.

Timfoil Hat
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@idiots making stuff that is actually true out to be a joke. Some people won't learn until it's too late. Don't say you weren't warned, sheep. exactly how stupid can they get.

Eon Blue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Timfoil Hat
Covid 19 is a way for the New World Order to control and reduce us!

I unironcally agree. thumb up

ilikecomics
I think covid is the natural repercussion of china's particular brand of fear mongering and incompetence as a result of it. The scientist responsible for releasing it was probably scared to tell anyone, same with his boss, all the way up to xi jinping. I dont think it's some whacky conspiracy, but i do think opportunists of all walks of life will take advantage of the crisis.

Also 5g is safe because it's higher frequency, which is safer for humans when it comes to that particular kind of radiation aka non ionizing. The thing to worry about isnt the radiation tho it's government surveillance and surveillance capitalism.

Darth Thor
I thought Covid was all Chinas and WHOs fault?

And now the same guys blaming China are claiming its obvious it was made by American billionaires.

So Basically they are willing to blame anyone except Trump. Gotcha.

But at least pick someone to blame and stay consistent so you dont sound this dumb.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I thought Covid was all Chinas and WHOs fault?

And now the same guys blaming China are claiming its obvious it was made by American billionaires.

So Basically they are willing to blame anyone except Trump. Gotcha.

But at least pick someone to blame and stay consistent so you dont sound this dumb.

Yea, don't be like those morons that blame the wrong person/group because their hate has blinded them.

ilikecomics
How is china not responsible at least in some small measure? Serious question

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
I unironcally agree. thumb up Explain DDM, what do you mean?

Surtur
I can't be sure, but I think he means he agrees unironically.

Just a theory!

ilikecomics
Do people here think china had nothing to do with covid?!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't be sure, but I think he means he agrees unironically.

Just a theory! I'm interested in hearing more... Please let DDM speak for himself Surt.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm interested in hearing more... Please let DDM speak for himself Surt.

I apologize, it was insensitive of me to point out what he meant was self explanatory.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I apologize, it was insensitive of me to point out what he meant was self explanatory. I'm interested to hear all his thoughts on this, why do you want to silence him?

ilikecomics
If whites are blamed for native americans dying by disease then china is responsible here.

Robtard
Did China purposely pass out Covid-19 infected blankets to American tribes? Had no heard. Damn, China, even worse than I thought.

ilikecomics
No, but they did know it spread from person to person and didnt contain. Americans didnt know about germ theory back then, someone engineering viruses does.

ilikecomics
Also the smallpox blanket narrative has been debunked

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

Robtard
"Did the U.S. Army Distribute Smallpox Blankets to Indians?" -snip

Who said "US Army"?

ilikecomics
Okay then how about this 1

https://www.history.com/.amp/news/colonists-native-americans-smallpox-blankets

SquallX

Scribble
I unironcally agree. thumb up Same. My theories are vast and many shades of tinfoil, but this whole year has stunk to high Heaven

dadudemon
Explain DDM, what do you mean?

I unironically agree that COVID-19 is one of the many ways the New World Order is exploiting to control the people and reduce power/populations.

ilikecomics
Thanks for pointing that out squall!

Kind of seems hypocritical to protest against police injustice, while wearing shoes made by muslim slave labor.

Open borders =cheap exploitation of minorities, putting americans out of work.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scribble
Same. My theories are vast and many shades of tinfoil, but this whole year has stunk to high Heaven

I always feel validated if smart people agree with me. Even if both of us might be wrong.

haermm

But, no...too many stinky power-grabs are reeking of subversive and contradictory messages the leaders are telling us. It doesn't add up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Thanks for pointing that out squall!

Kind of seems hypocritical to protest against police injustice, while wearing shoes made by muslim slave labor.

Open borders =cheap exploitation of minorities, putting americans out of work.

My favorite is the, "If you care about women's rights so much, go to India or any of the various Muslim countries where actual women are literally being raped, oppressed, and abused."

Some do! And they should be applauded for their efforts. Almost none do, however. They just want to sip their $8 Starbucks drinks while judging from their high-horses to feel good about themselves. They don't actually care about women and making a difference.

Old Man Whirly!
My favorite is the, "If you care about women's rights so much, go to India or any of the various Muslim countries where actual women are literally being raped, oppressed, and abused."

Some do! And they should be applauded for their efforts. Almost none do, however. They just want to sip their $8 Starbucks drinks while judging from their high-horses to feel good about themselves. They don't actually care about women and making a difference. I say we get the first world right first... As someone who has lived in many of those countries, muslim, christian, and just very poor and does what he can.

dadudemon
I say we get the first world right first... As someone who has lived in many of those countries, muslim, christian, and just very poor and does what he can.

I don't think the first world wants to be made into right-wingers, Whirly.

More seriously, I agree: the pendulum has swung too far and now we need to correct the first world countries to move the other direction again.

Darth Thor
Not sure we should even be called First Worlds now given how other developing countries handling of this pandemic has put our handling of it to shame.

Plus given how we still have systemic racism going on.

The world has really been put into perspective these last few months.

Scribble
I always feel validated if smart people agree with me. Even if both of us might be wrong.

haermm

But, no...too many stinky power-grabs are reeking of subversive and contradictory messages the leaders are telling us. It doesn't add up. Oh for sure, I think the best conspiracy theorists always take their own opinions with a grain of salt, as it were.

But seeing the success of the Panic Media in full effect has been crazy this year, every trick in the bag has come out: WWIII, climate change, pandemic, racism, back to pandemic when it suits them.

It's all felt very 'Western Civilisation: The Season Finale' to me.

ilikecomics

Some do! And they should be applauded for their efforts. Almost none do, however. They just want to sip their $8 Starbucks drinks while judging from their high-horses to feel good about themselves. They don't actually care about women and making a difference.

My point is that if starbucks used slave labor and the Karen's go there instead of a coffee shop that doesnt use slave labor, the Karen's suck and are voting for slave labor with their dollar. So if these protesters care so much about equality anf freedom they could wear american made shoes instead of nikes.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by ilikecomics
My point is that if starbucks used slave labor and the Karen's go there instead of a coffee shop that doesnt use slave labor, the Karen's suck and are voting for slave labor with their dollar. So if these protesters care so much about equality anf freedom they could wear american made shoes instead of nikes.

Edit: you're spot on about suburbanite virtue signalling

BrolyBlack
CHINA

ilikecomics
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
CHINA evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.