Dinosaur bones are fakes planted by enemies of God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Timfoil Hat
It's obvious to anyone Dinasaurs were never real and evolution is fake. The world wide Dinasaur conspiracy has been going on about 200 years. Its aim is obvious to undermine intelligent design which is a fact. People who believe in Dinasaurs and Evolution are very stupid.

BrolyBlack
Totally, the devil planted those fake bones

We have a person here who thinks he’s a velociraptor. When in reality velociraptors has feathers and even one was found to be a duck velociraptor

Surtur
Originally posted by Timfoil Hat
It's obvious to anyone Dinasaurs were never real and evolution is fake. The world wide Dinasaur conspiracy has been going on about 200 years. Its aim is obvious to undermine intelligent design which is a fact. People who believe in Dinasaurs and Evolution are very stupid.

Jokes on you, sucker! Dinosaurs are real. It turns out they are from the far future and were actually created by bored humans who sent them back in time to trick people.

Timfoil Hat
Dinasaurs are not real. Never were!

eThneoLgrRnae
Heh, you went too far pooty and gave yourself away. Now I know it's you lol.

Timfoil Hat
Originally posted by Surtur
Jokes on you, sucker! Dinosaurs are real. It turns out they are from the far future and were actually created by bored humans who sent them back in time to trick people. That's stupid, God would never allow time travel, it would go against his written plan for the Universe where everything is predetermined.

Timfoil Hat
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Heh, you went too far pooty and gave yourself away. Now I know it's you lol. what is a pooty? People say I'm pretty, but I've never been potty potty before.

S_W_LeGenD
Dinosaurs do not disprove God. Evolution does not disprove God either.

Theory of evolution does have a flaw though; it does not account for extraterrestrial interventions in the aspect of origins of life and shaping the course of life. It is too world-centric.

It was a comet which wiped out dinosaurs eventually and paved way for mammals to flourish and dominate the world. And then humans came.

You may say that extraterrestrial interventions are indicative of the fact that there is more at play than theory of evolution in regards to shaping the course of life.

Bashar Teg
...but dinosaurs were not extinct. they evolved.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ugh... this shit again? For the last time, there is literally nothing scientific about Darwinian evolution... nothing... zilch... nada... period.

And no creationist I know of argues that God or the devil planted dino bones in the dirt to fool anyone. That is a strawman argument.

No one I know denies dinos existed. They just don't buy the horsehit that they lived "65 million years ago" lie.

Also, the evolutionary belief that dinos turned into chickens is retarded as f***. If anyone should be mocked, it's evolutionsts for believing that crap.

ares834
My neighbor unironically argued that dinosaur bones were fake and were to test people's faith.

S_W_LeGenD
Birds might be a branchoff but not dinosaurs in true sense.

Dinosaurs were biologically complex animals; birds are primitive in comparison.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ares834
My neighbor unironically argued that dinosaur bones were fake and were to test people's faith.

Really? That's crazy... I've never heard that before.

ilikecomics
Evolution is a fact, like gravity, dude.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it's not.

It's the biggest lie in the history of the world. THAT is a fact. thumb up

Bashar Teg
gravity is a theory, like evolution. therefore it is not real and holy f*ck why am I floating rn

ilikecomics
Evolution is a fact, the theory of darwinian evolution is the part that can be disputed. Gravity is a fact, the theory of gravity is the part that can be disputed.

ilikecomics
If you believe in germ theory you believe in evolution, viral strains mutating is evolution.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.