Who triggers leftists the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
I left Trump off the poll because otherwise we all know that he'd easily run away with it. No one triggers leftists quite like Trump does lol. I'm curious to see who people think triggers them the most of the people on the poll though.

Feel free to add anyone you choose who is not on the poll.

Bashar Teg
how many of these trumper hugbox circlejerk threads do we need before you retards feel secure and pacified?

Old Man Whirly!
They are doubling down, as the world vilifies them. They know who and what they are and it hurts them.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
how many of these trumper hugbox circlejerk threads do we need before you retards feel secure and pacified?

^Hypocrisy on such a level it qualifies as a mental illness

eThneoLgrRnae
I think it's a toss-up between Carlson and Jones.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
^Hypocrisy on such a level it qualifies as a mental illness

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I left Trump off the poll because otherwise we all know that he'd easily run away with it. No one triggers leftists quite like Trump does lol. I'm curious to see who people think triggers them the most of the people on the poll though.

Do you mean leftists in general or leftists here on this board? Cuz if it's just people on this board the answer is without a doubt Tim Pool. It's not even close.

If it's just lefties in general it's Tucker. Might have been Jones at one time, but Tucker has usurped him.

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Do you mean leftists in general or leftists here on this board? Cuz if it's just people on this board the answer is without a doubt Tim Pool. It's not even close.

If it's just lefties in general it's Tucker. Might have been Jones at one time, but Tucker has usurped him.

Leftists in general. I would've specifically mentioned "leftists on KMC" in the title otherwise.

So you think it's Tucker, eh? You may be right, but I think that's because Tucker still has his show broadcasted on primetime FOX news ( even though leftists have been trying their darndest to get it removed).

Alex Jones has been banned from basically everywhere except his own website/ show. I believe if he still had the same platform he had back in 2016 that he'd still win.

Surtur
Leftists in general. I would've specifically mentioned "leftists on KMC" in the title otherwise.

So you think it's Tucker, eh? You may be right, but I think that's because Tucker still has his show broadcasted on primetime FOX news ( even though leftists have been trying their darndest to get it removed).

Alex Jones has been banned from basically everywhere except his own website/ show. I believe if he still had the same platform he had back in 2016 that he'd still win.

Yeah, I think Jones is now viewed as more or less having been defeated. So they've moved onto Tucker. They want him cancelled.

Yet if they don't like the show they should just not watch it. I cannot imagine being so arrogant that I felt that because I disliked a show the people who like it should no longer be able to watch it. Shows should be cancelled for one of two reasons: 1-the ratings take a significant dip or 2-the cast wants to move on to other projects

I feel this way about any show that has been cancelled recently, even if I'm not a fan of them. If someone is not a fan of a show because something about it offends them they should stop watching. If enough people stop watching the ratings will drop to the point where the show will be cancelled. And if the ratings do not experience a significant decrease it means the people who are most important, the fans, do not care about whatever the vocal minority are pretending to be offended over.

eThneoLgrRnae
I would've added Boris Johnson, Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farrage, Lauren Southern, and Laura Bloomer to the poll if I had room.

eThneoLgrRnae
I also definitely should've made room on the poll for Ann Coulter and that Milo guy (not even gonna bother trying to spell his last name).

Eon Blue
Milo Yiannopoulos is another of my faves.

Old Man Whirly!
Sieg Heil

jaden_2.0
I don't know who 3 of those people are.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I don't know who 3 of those people are. I don't know who most of them are. laughing

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Trumpthumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Trumpthumb up I don't disagree, youtube talking heads or the leader of the alt right in the Whitehouse. No brainer really.

eThneoLgrRnae
Looks like Tucker is winning the poll so far. I'm curious who voted for Barr.

Old Man Whirly!
Looks like Tucker is winning the poll so far. I'm curious who voted for Barr. Me

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Trumpthumb up

Trump is not on the poll, Broly. As I pointed out in first post, I purposefully left him off the poll because everyone knows that he'd win easily.

dadudemon

Probably Candace Owens because she's female, black, and sticks to facts.

Things that are extremely difficult to deal with because the conventional talking points can't be used. "You're not x minority so your opinion doesn't matter."

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Probably Candace Owens because she's female, black, and sticks to facts.

Things that are extremely difficult to deal with because the conventional talking points can't be used. "You're not x minority so your opinion doesn't matter." Opinions on her differ, I'm with Dave Chappelle

https://i.imgur.com/c41iqqg.jpg and go fund me.

ilikecomics
I want to add stefan molyneaux. The lefties edited his wiki to make him seem like a hitler cult leader.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

eThneoLgrRnae
I should've added an option that says"any conservative/Trump supporter that posts more than a few threads a day in GDF" lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
They are doubling down, as the world vilifies them. They know who and what they are and it hurts them.

I feel embarrassed and bad for them.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
I feel embarrassed and bad for them.

I do not. This is who they are and what they deserve.

Silent Master
PVS isn't that bad, just a little slow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.