Biden Ukrainian Collusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I am sure that this will come out during an October surprise, but how much collusion did Biden and his sons participate in Ukraine with money deals, extorting/threatening Ukraine with foreign aid.

ilikecomics
Definitely alot and shady shit with china, if im not mistaken.

BrolyBlack
China deal smells/looks bad

truejedi
Compared to racism, destroying the epa, and stripping rights away from lgbtq folks, who cares?

SquallX

dadudemon
Originally posted by truejedi
Compared to racism

Not really a thing from Trump. Xenophobia, yes.

Compared to...destroying the epa

Since I support destroying the EPA...

Compared to...stripping rights away from lgbtq folks, who cares?

Since that literally didn't happen...

Looks like I'm not okay with abusive of power and colluding with foreign countries much more than Trump being a little bit racist.

truejedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Not really a thing from Trump. Xenophobia, yes.

Since I support destroying the EPA...

Since that literally didn't happen...

Looks like I'm not okay with abusive of power and colluding with foreign countries much more than Trump being a little bit racist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/01/29/donald-trumps-trans-ban-reverses-more-than-years-military-integration/%3foutputType=amp

Your problem is you forget too quickly.

dadudemon

truejedi
Way to ignore the link... And....

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, let's put it this way. There was a lot more collusion with a foreign power from Biden and Hillary than there was from Trump, that's for damn sure. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Well, let's put it this way. There was a lot more collusion with a foreign power from Biden and Hillary than there was from Trump, that's for damn sure. thumb up durwank

Bashar Teg
bookmark this:

the "October Surprise" will be when trump orders his lapdog barr to declare an investigation into biden. of course it will go nowhere, but when has a nothing-burger ever stopped trump from sicing the DoJ after one? the only thing that will differentiate trump's first campaign and his second will be the replacement of "lock her up", based on nothing, to "lock him up", based on nothing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Z905V

the question of "why would it take so long to investigate, since the Ukraine nothing-burger is old news and no move was made to file an inquiry? because of "new evidence", which will be hyped up for weeks, yet never materialize.

also, it won't work. trump will have to more directly rig the election to win.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
bookmark this:

the "October Surprise" will be when trump orders his lapdog barr to declare an investigation into biden. of course it will go nowhere, but when has a nothing-burger ever stopped trump from sicing the DoJ after one? the only thing that will differentiate trump's first campaign and his second will be the replacement of "lock her up", based on nothing, to "lock him up", based on nothing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Z905V

the question of "why would it take so long to investigate, since the Ukraine nothing-burger is old news and no move was made to file an inquiry? because of "new evidence", which will be hyped up for weeks, yet never materialize.

also, it won't work. trump will have to more directly rig the election to win.

Sounds the the russia conspiracy, ofd

truejedi
But..But. Her emails!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.