Tommy Robinson left speechless after having Racism explained to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.indy100.com/article/tommy-robinson-racism-akala-racism-bbc-three-watch-video-9560211

A few KMC members need to watch this.

Silent Master
Just PM it to PVS, you didn't have to start a thread just to educate him.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just PM it to PVS, you didn't have to start a thread just to educate him. dur

Surtur
Just PM it to PVS, you didn't have to start a thread just to educate him.

laughing

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.indy100.com/article/tommy-robinson-racism-akala-racism-bbc-three-watch-video-9560211

A few KMC members need to watch this.

I can't make it through the vid. Tommy just won't STFU and let afro-poof finish his damn point.

Those types of raging, frothing, rude, clods are intolerable, to me.

It's like Family Guy's skit on major news networks having two guests with opposing views and they just both talk at the same time the entire time.

But to Tommy's point, UK's retarded SJW beliefs are harming innocent people by allowing the filthy Muslim animals destroy all things good. They cover up the problems with Muslim men coming to their country and doing their bullshit by calling them "Asian." FFS, that's ridiculous. Stop being politically correct. Muslim men are a major problem in Europe and the UK. Not as bad as the US' black crime problem if I understand the numbers correctly. But still a major problem. This is nothing to do with race or ethnicity. It's Muslim Men.

The innocent people in the crossfire of the UK's SJW retards allowing these Muslim men to ran rampant is a travesty. Stop being politically correct. Call out Islam, stop accepting Muslim men as immigrants unless they have accredited higher education or valuable technical skills. Why is it that hundreds of millions of Muslim men can act like wonderful and amazing people (did anyone forget that Indonesia is a majority Muslim country?) but Muslim men from certain countries act like savage animals?

What are the stats for crimes from Indonesian Muslim men, in the UK? Look anything like Pakistani Muslim Men? Both raw and per capita numbers if you have them. If there is a huge difference, explain the difference: both are from Muslim majority countries. Both are men. So what's the difference? Can't blame this on racism: this is country specific. Can't blame this on religion: both countries are majority Muslim. So what does race or racism have to do with anything?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by dadudemon
What are the stats for crimes from Indonesian Muslim men, in the UK? Look anything like Pakistani Muslim Men? Both raw and per capita numbers if you have them. If there is a huge difference, explain the difference: both are from Muslim majority countries. Both are men. So what's the difference? Can't blame this on racism: this is country specific. Can't blame this on religion: both countries are majority Muslim. So what does race or racism have to do with anything?

I mean maybe... just maybe.. it has nothing to do with the fact that they are Muslim.

I mean id like to see stats showing how many of these Muslim criminals actually seem to practice their religion.

IIRC terrorists are usually hypocrites, going to strip clubs, getting drunk and stuff (remember the 9/11 hijackers). Not that killing innocents doesnt make them hypocritical in their Religion, but you get my meaning.

And the Pakistani grooming gangs certainly arent known for being practising.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I mean maybe... just maybe.. it has nothing to do with the fact that they are Muslim.

I mean id like to see stats showing how many of these Muslim criminals actually seem to practice their religion.

IIRC terrorists are usually hypocrites, going to strip clubs, getting drunk and stuff (remember the 9/11 hijackers). Not that killing innocents doesnt make them hypocritical in their Religion, but you get my meaning.

And the Pakistani grooming gangs certainly arent known for being practising. B-but that destroys the narrative. What a stupid idea DT, criminals commit criminal acts. Where would such an idea come from. thumb up

dadudemon

I disagree. Check the stats. See which of the atheists and Christians from Pakistan are committing these crimes?

Old Man Whirly!
I disagree. Check the stats. See which of the atheists and Christians from Pakistan are committing these crimes? Many wealthy people in the middle east, Asia and Africa use a pretense of religion, whilst not acting as their religions dictate.

dadudemon
Many wealthy people in the middle east, Asia and Africa use a pretense of religion, whilst not acting as their religions dictate.

Yes, I agree.

Islam really has nothing to do with it: it's only an excuse. I just made that point by pointing out Indonesia. It's quite specific to certain countries where we see Muslim Men doing this bullshit.

We can point out that christian, atheist, etc. people from Pakistan probably contribute little to nothing to these crimes. Doesn't change the fact that so many of these crimes are committed by Pakistani Men who are Muslim when we see little to no crime from Indonesian Muslim Men.

Edit - My message is contradictory. On purpose. I wouldn't accept any Muslim Men form Pakistan unless they had highly valuable technical skills or degrees from accredited Unis.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, I agree.

Islam really has nothing to do with it: it's only an excuse. I just made that point by pointing out Indonesia. It's quite specific to certain countries where we see Muslim Men doing this bullshit.

We can point out that christian, atheist, etc. people from Pakistan probably contribute little to nothing to these crimes. Doesn't change the fact that so many of these crimes are committed by Pakistani Men who are Muslim when we see little to no crime from Indonesian Muslim Men.

Edit - My message is contradictory. On purpose. I wouldn't accept any Muslim Men form Pakistan unless they had highly valuable technical skills or degrees from accredited Unis. you might want to look at the rape epidemic in Africa from Christians. It's institutionalised as it was in Ireland in the Catholic and Evangelical churches.

dadudemon
you might want to look at the rape epidemic in Africa from Christians. It's institutionalised as it was in Ireland in the Catholic and Evangelical churches.

I just google searched and not even the progressive left Google search results are showing me what you're talking about.

Do you have a link?

I am aware of the Catholic church hiding pedos for decades. Is that what you're talking about?

Old Man Whirly!
I just google searched and not even the progressive left Google search results are showing me what you're talking about.

Do you have a link?

I am aware of the Catholic church hiding pedos for decades. Is that what you're talking about? partially.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.voanews.com/africa/all-36-nigerian-governors-declare-state-emergency-over-rapes-and-violence but it's not just nigeria... I could pick lots of African and Asian countries, hell even churches in the US.

Darth Thor
I disagree. Check the stats. See which of the atheists and Christians from Pakistan are committing these crimes?

Maybe the Christians integrate better with the White community? But they are the minority of Pakistanis here anyway.

Otherwise exactly what connection do you think there is there?

And what Major Muslim problem are we discussing here thats plaguing its way through Europe? Is it the grooming?

FYI a massive proportion of the doctors here are Muslim (Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi). You only have to go through the list of those doctors and nurses whove died here from Covid.

Old Man Whirly!
Maybe the Christians integrate better with the White community? But they are the minority of Pakistanis here anyway.

Otherwise exactly what connection do you think there is there?

And what Major Muslim problem are we discussing here thats plaguing its way through Europe? Is it the grooming?

FYI a massive proportion of the doctors here are Muslim (Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi). You only have to go through the list of those doctors and nurses whove died here from Covid. Yup, I have a good friend who is a Pakistani Doctor working in Brighton. Top man.

Darth Thor
Anyway just checked and Christians make up like 1.5% of British Pakistanis, and 0.6% of them identify with no religion. So the vast majority of British Pakistani criminals being Muslim is to be expected.

jaden_2.0
I can't make it through the vid. Tommy just won't STFU and let afro-poof finish his damn point.

Those types of raging, frothing, rude, clods are intolerable, to me.

It's like Family Guy's skit on major news networks having two guests with opposing views and they just both talk at the same time the entire time.

But to Tommy's point, UK's retarded SJW beliefs are harming innocent people by allowing the filthy Muslim animals destroy all things good. They cover up the problems with Muslim men coming to their country and doing their bullshit by calling them "Asian." FFS, that's ridiculous. Stop being politically correct. Muslim men are a major problem in Europe and the UK. Not as bad as the US' black crime problem if I understand the numbers correctly. But still a major problem. This is nothing to do with race or ethnicity. It's Muslim Men.

The innocent people in the crossfire of the UK's SJW retards allowing these Muslim men to ran rampant is a travesty. Stop being politically correct. Call out Islam, stop accepting Muslim men as immigrants unless they have accredited higher education or valuable technical skills. Why is it that hundreds of millions of Muslim men can act like wonderful and amazing people (did anyone forget that Indonesia is a majority Muslim country?) but Muslim men from certain countries act like savage animals?

Vs

Comsistency

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Vs

Comsistency yeah DDM hates muslims most.

Flyattractor
Why should I find to so hard to believe that Tommy could be struck speechless by someone saying something SO Asinine that it could effect some one like that?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why should I find to so hard to believe that Tommy could be struck speechless by someone saying something SO Asinine that it could effect some one like that? durwank

Flyattractor
Keep Trying Pooty. Maybe you will be able to do the same with me!

YOU CAN BE STOOPID TOO!

Bashar Teg
Keep Trying Pooty. Maybe you will be able to do the same with me!

YOU CAN BE STOOPID TOO!

durwank

Flyattractor
doctor

Old Man Whirly!
doctor three posts on this account, quick even it up Fly.

Flyattractor
.............nah.

yes

Old Man Whirly!
.............nah.

yes wink you know you are tempted to.

Flyattractor
Pooty is the DEEEEEEEVIL!

Back SATAN BACK!

rock

Old Man Whirly!
Pooty is the DEEEEEEEVIL!

Back SATAN BACK!

rock not untrue wink rock

Flyattractor
Satan is a Pussy.

He can go Frag Himself.

Little *****.

Old Man Whirly!
Satan is a Pussy.

He can go Frag Himself.

Little *****. dur

Flyattractor
I hear some European Nations have a good Hard ON for the Red Little Horny One.

SEE!

PUSSY!

Old Man Whirly!
I hear some European Nations have a good Hard ON for the Red Little Horny One.

SEE!

PUSSY! yes well... durwank

dadudemon
https://www.voanews.com/africa/all-36-nigerian-governors-declare-state-emergency-over-rapes-and-violence but it's not just nigeria... I could pick lots of African and Asian countries, hell even churches in the US.

Thanks for sharing this.

Here's what I found:

https://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nigeria

And I am aware of the Boko Haram violence in Nigeria, as well.

Crime is terrible in Southern Nigeria. Tons of poor. Almost all crime is around financial gain (robberies, thefts, etc.).

Flyattractor
Its not a prob when Blacks Kill Other Blacks.

At not to the Left.

Old Man Whirly!
Thanks for sharing this.

Here's what I found:

https://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nigeria

And I am aware of the Boko Haram violence in Nigeria, as well.

Crime is terrible in Southern Nigeria. Tons of poor. Almost all crime is around financial gain (robberies, thefts, etc.). well aware of all this, but the point is Christian's all over Africa, Asia and the west rape too.

SquallX

jaden_2.0
Yeah Boko Haram are never on the news. 😕

Eon Blue
This video proved absolutely nothing and, yes, Muslim religion is an abhorrent scourge to modern and free thinking nations.

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
Its funny how no one here has actually given a good rebuttal to Akalas points.

dadudemon
Its funny how no one here has actually given a good rebuttal to Akalas points.

Who and what?

Darth Thor
Who and what?

The video in the OP?

Everyones ignored his response to Tommy on the double standards used against muslims. And just gone on about how bad Muslims are here and there.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Darth Thor

Insane Titan

Darth Thor

Robtard

Darth Thor
the* social inequality

EDL*

Cant edit.

dadudemon
The video in the OP?

Everyones ignored his response to Tommy on the double standards used against muslims. And just gone on about how bad Muslims are here and there.

Oh. I watched that video and responded, already. I didn't know his name.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
All stories from 24 hours or so that name Boko Haram:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53041886

https://www.france24.com/en/20200614-string-of-apparent-jihadist-attacks-kills-dozens-in-northeast-nigeria

https://www.dw.com/en/nigeria-islamic-militant-attacks-in-borno-kill-dozens/a-53800544

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/14/islamic-militants-kill-at-least-60-people-in-north-east-nigeria

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/20-soldiers-40-civilians-killed-attacks-nigeria-borno-state-200613231304685.html

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/call-to-cut-aid-to-nigeria-over-boko-harams-bloody-campaign-against-christians-c73kvrwcg

Did any of this hit front pages on any of those sites? Did any of those get more than 5 minutes of coverage in broadcast television over an entire 7 day period?

That's his point and we all know what SqualX's point is.

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
Oh. I watched that video and responded, already. I didn't know his name.

Read. You havent addressed Akalas rebuttal though bringing up Jimmy Savile and his crew of old White (Christian) perverts.

As for your response on Muslim minorities threat to the U.K. and Europe, its interesting to observe Singapore has a Muslim minority of 14% (compared to the UKs 5%), and yet have no such problems. In fact everyone gets along there.

But I do suspect/feel theres systemic racism in those grooming gangs. Given they mostly groom white girls.

dadudemon
Read. You havent addressed Akalas rebuttal though bringing up Jimmy Savile and his crew of old White (Christian) perverts.

As for your response on Muslim minorities threat to the U.K. and Europe, its interesting to observe Singapore has a Muslim minority of 14% (compared to the UKs 5%), and yet have no such problems. In fact everyone gets along there.

I feel like some of what I said got lost in what you think I said. Perhaps I'm mistaken?

Here's a quick an dirty summary of my point:

Muslims from many countries: no problems and, in fact, they commit fewer crimes than the population average, iirc.

Muslim men from Pakistan - WTF is wrong with these men? Stop letting them into your country unless they have accredited degrees and highly technical skills. Just halt immigration for Muslim men from Pakistan unless they meet 1 or both of those criteria. It's harsh, but there's no problems with Indonesian Muslim immigrants, for example.

But I do suspect/feel theres systemic racism in those grooming gangs. Given they mostly groom white girls.

Damn, well, true enough, then. I didn't know this. No wonder white supremacists and alt-righters are so emboldened these days in the UK.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Damn, well, true enough, then. I didn't know this. No wonder white supremacists and alt-righters are so emboldened these days in the UK.

Yeah but its a cycle of hate which makes things worse on both sides.

You wanted your explanation for why its not happening in other countries. Thats likely it. Mutual racism exists. But its still a tiny minority on both sides, and no excuse to go all Trump and ban all Pakistanis instead of working out how to tackle the problem.

Insane Titan

Silent Master
His niece? Ffs. So would you listen to someone whose niece has been raped by a black man on his racist rants.

Leaving aside the racist part, since IT disagrees with that assessment and I don't feel like doing the research needed to prove which of you is wrong.

Are you saying that we shouldn't listen to his opinion because what happened to his niece makes him emotionally compromised?

Darth Thor
@ IT: Did you just use the same argument on me that I used against you?

About the being victim being an excuse to spread hate? I already pointed out the hypocrisy there, you didnt have to just do the opposite.

Interesting so hes not racist yet he spreads hate towards Muslims (interestingly not Pakistanis), which is made up of a whole load of minorities in the U.K., and he is against the BLM movement.

If he stood up for equal rights for black people, then that would prove hes not a racist. Interesting he doesnt given he supposedly has black friends.

But he is clearly motivated by hate. He not an intellectual like Akala.

Anyway will listen to his rant when I get the chance. I dont mind listening to both sides of an argument. But its not like ive listened to Akala for an hour on why BLM does matter!

Darth Thor
Leaving aside the racist part, since IT disagrees with that assessment and I don't feel like doing the research needed to prove which of you is wrong.

Are you saying that we shouldn't listen to his opinion because what happened to his niece makes him emotionally compromised?

No. Im saying hes a Hate Spreader. Ive listened to him before in like 10 minute debates. An hour is a lot though for a hate speech.

My point was if someone is spreading hate towards blacks because their niece was raped by a black guy, you gotta understand they are emotionally compromised. Not that we should take hate speeches seriously in any case.

His hate towards Muslim people is a similar thing to racism. It has nothing to do with him just reading the Quran one day and realising anyone following this book must be evil and stopped.

Silent Master
IT disagrees with that opinion, if you're trying to convince him not to listen to Tom. then just repeating yourself that he's a "hate spreader" doesn't seem like a good plan. you should give examples of things Tom has said and explain why sed examples aren't true and are in-fact just racism.

Darth Thor
So seen first few minutes. Its clearly not a hate rant. And he apologies for his rant video which got people sparked up.

Seems like hes saying the racism part of the police brutality is being overblown. Its an opinion I can listen to at least.

BackFire

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Flyattractor

Insane Titan

Darth Thor

dadudemon
Calm the F down, I said im watching the video.

lol

Surtur
All i know is anyone who denies the muslim grooming gang problem in the uk is a big ol' piece of dog shit smile

and if such a person did deny it and downplay the muslim aspect, they'd have no room to ever comment on police brutality in the USA and racism.

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/YLOh9T7.jpg

This guy was protecting world war 2 monuments and nazi saluting as he chanted there's only one Tommy Robinson at the Cenotaph on Saturday.

Did and do laugh...

Insane Titan

Eon Blue

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
All i know is anyone who denies the muslim grooming gang problem in the uk is a big ol' piece of dog shit smile

and if such a person did deny it and downplay the muslim aspect, they'd have no room to ever comment on police brutality in the USA and racism.

By all means prove it by showing me how Malaysian Muslims In U.K. and Europe are behind grooming.

Show me which Indian Muslims are doing that. Show me Iraqi muslims. Show me White muslims.

Show me how the massive 14% minority Muslims in Singapore are carrying out grooming gangs there.

If you cant show me any of the above then you have by default proven that youre the one who has no right to comment on double standards and lies from the Left.

Darth Thor

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Oh and what hes also completely ignoring is the whole protests now are not just over the killing over George Floyd. Its a few incidents including a non-violent one: Amy Cooper. Telling an educated black guy to shut up or shell call the police and tell them theres a black man attacking her.

She did that smiling.

But he just denies theres any racism at all to blacks people . Only poor white people are the victims of racism Lmao. absolute bullshit. The protesters were wrecking stuff and beating up people from the start in the name of GF.

Just like how they are protesting about the Aussie women who was shot dead in her home in America by a black cop. She called the cops for help ffs , but yeah no of the protester know or care about that. But a women being a racist ******* in the park is a ok reason to kill people right.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tommy Robinson is not a racist but you know how it is with lefties... if a white person doesn't hate himself or herself for being white then that person absolutely must be a racist...anyone who argues otherwise must also be a racist lol.

Insane Titan

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Insane Titan
absolute bullshit.

No it's a fact. So Whose denying the facts now?

The protesters were wrecking stuff and beating up people from the start in the name of GF.

And whose condoned that?

Just like how they are protesting about the Aussie women who was shot dead in her home in America by a black cop. She called the cops for help ffs , but yeah no of the protester know or care about that. But a women being a racist ******* in the park is a ok reason to kill people right.

Yeah and no cares here about Shukri Abdi.

If that was a white girl killed by fellow black muslim students TR would be the first to freak out about it.

We can do this all day. Doesn't justify TR inciting hate and indirectly encouraging riots between whites and blacks this weekend. And doesn't justify his clear double standards.

Darth Thor
http://tommyrobinsonfacts.com/

The guy is a known thug.

dadudemon

The guy is a known thug.

Wow. Crazy. Someone created an anti-Tommy site.

He DEFINITELY made people feel butthurt. That's crazy. I wish I was such an influential figure that I had an entire site dedicated to people being butthurt about me.

Silent Master
Question, how is encouraging people to go out and defend statues against rioters an example of him instigated riots?

Insane Titan
Edit.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Question, how is encouraging people to go out and defend statues against rioters an example of him instigated riots? because you can only stand up for certain things and war memorials are a tribute to racism!

cdtm
I'm staying out of the debate here, except to note DT's logic that peaceful rioters can be applied to the vast majority of good police officers.

Ironically.

Darth Thor
Question, how is encouraging people to go out and defend statues against rioters an example of him instigated riots?

Everyone knew it was the far right who were going to be out to defend the statues and that was going to lead to riots.

So the counter argument can either be that he was too dumb to realise that would happen, otherwise it was his intention for that to happen.

If it's the former then why is anyone taking him seriously? If it's the latter then that just proves my point about him.

And Again it's the job of the police. It's not for thugs like TR to organise.

He DEFINITELY made people feel butthurt. That's crazy. I wish I was such an influential figure that I had an entire site dedicated to people being butthurt about me.

Hey it's only stated facts.

Point out one incorrect fact there stick out tongue

Silent Master
"Everyone knew" sounds like what h1 always says when questioned.

How can something lead to a riot, if the riot is already happening?

Darth Thor

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
"Everyone knew" sounds like what h1 always says when questioned.

How can something lead to a riot, if the riot is already happening?

When I say "everyone knew" it's not some speculative thing. The police and media were expecting it after those calls were made to defend the statues were made.

A few clashes against police, and mass clashes between whites and blacks on the street are very different things.

So if you wanna get involved in this debate and defend TR then which is it? Was he too dumb to believe the police and media on that. Or was that his intention?

Darth Thor

cdtm
How do you make someone else riot though?

Ideally, these rightists will stand there waiting for vandals that never come.

If you're saying peaceful protestors can't stop themselves from being provoked by a bunch of nationalists standing guard on statues, that's not a pretty picture you're painting there..

I mean, they don't HAVE to take the bait.

dadudemon
Hey it's only stated facts.

Point out one incorrect fact there stick out tongue

I'm okay with the fact stuff. I am just shocked that such a site exists for Tommy. I am jealous that he has such a hate-base. I want one, too.

I didn't think he was important enough to have a whole hate-site dedicated to him.

Silent Master
When I say "everyone knew" it's not some speculative thing. The police and media were expecting it after those calls were made to defend the statues were made.

A few clashes against police, and mass clashes between whites and blacks on the street are very different things.

So if you wanna get involved in this debate and defend TR then which is it? Was he too dumb to believe the police and media on that. Or was that his intention?

Do you have any statements from the police stating that they expected the violence to be started by the people protecting the statues, rather than the ones illegally trying to pull them down?

Ok

I'm not defending anyone, I'm trying to look at things objectively.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Do you have any statements from the police stating that they expected the violence to be started by the people protecting the statues, rather than the ones illegally trying to pull them down?

Ok

I'm not defending anyone, I'm trying to look at things objectively.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/11/blm-organisers-call-off-london-event-to-prevent-clashes-with-far-right

We all knew what was coming. A far right guy like him Calling for the statues to be defended that weekend was only going to incite the problem.

dadudemon
Oh please. You don't even have a job. I can tell by the speed at which you're replying.

Get a job, get a life, and fight for a worthy cause in the days of so much hate, instead of "White men have the right to be proud"

Man, you don't like this guy.

Also, I work long hours. But I pass the time on here, watching videos, and reading. Especially on long calls/meetings where I'm facilitating convos but I'm not needed.

He could be like that. I've been on a testing call since 9AM CST. I've only had to speak a total of 10 minutes on this call. I've been doing other work (getting a Purchase Order properly created so all charges go to the right bucket so the Accounts Payable group doesn't cut my head off or reject invoices from any of the vendors I'm working with) and reading this KMC thread during times I am not needed.

Could be something like that?

Silent Master
I read the whole thing, but I must have missed the statement where the police stated they expected the violence to be started by those protecting the statues.

Could you provide the exact quote?

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!
I read the whole thing, but I must have missed the statement where the police stated they expected the violence to be started by those protecting the statues.

Could you provide the exact quote? it was all over uk tv news on.Friday tbh. You should be able to find it easily. Protip: Google or Youtube

cdtm
I'm okay with the fact stuff. I am just shocked that such a site exists for Tommy. I am jealous that he has such a hate-base. I want one, too.

I didn't think he was important enough to have a whole hate-site dedicated to him.

Conservapedia inspired Rational Wiki.

And who the heck read CP? Even Cons don't know the thing exists.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Conservapedia inspired Rational Wiki.

And who the heck read CP? Even Cons don't know the thing exists.

Gaslighting left-wingers?

Darth Thor
So 40 minutes into the video.

More nonsense hes spewing:

He claims no ones cares about knife crime in the U.K.
What planet is he on? Thats been the biggest crime concern here for a good while. A young Pakistani boy was stabbed and killed by other school boys just in my local community last year. And thats in a posh area. All private school kids as well.

Then Hes saying people should be after Anothony Joshua instead of him, because AJ called to boycott white businesses.
Now what AJ said is wrong, and does incite the whole black vs white narrative which needs to stop. But thats not worse than TR sending out troops to face off against BLM on the streets. If his point was just to condemn AJ and not let his celebrity status get in the way then That would be a fair one. But when he compares himself, claiming hes so much better than that, thats where he screws up.

Again hes going on about black on black killings. And again I will say to him and his supporters that Black Lives Matter, no matter who kills them. All Lives Matter.

He for one second acknowledges injustices against black people in America but then moves on, after literally one second.

He shows a post of one of the founders of BLM saying she prays to GOD that she doesnt cuss/kill white people on the protest. He interprets that as she wants to kill whites.

And of course he gets to the statues and rants about a leftist extremist group leaving their sign on the Churchill statue, and how they want to defund the police. Yeah neither the masses nor government are ever going to support that. Its just scare mongering to justify him sending his goons out to face off against BLM protestors.

So yeah A LOT wrong with what hes saying in the video. Despite him peppering his propaganda message with facts.

Insane Titan

eThneoLgrRnae

Kent Hovind has had hundreds of hate websites created about him lol. He brags and laughs about it too.

Darth Thor

Could you provide the exact quote?

Youre getting a bit irritating wanting exact wording for something the whole country was expecting to happen.

But here:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/black-lives-matter-protests-london-conditions-met-police-a4468026.html?amp

It talks about police expecting clashes between the far right and left.

The article mentions how the far right are there to protect monuments.

If you ask me for the quote where police say they expect clashes because the far right are there to protect monuments, then I will just have to slap you.

Silent Master
I assume you mean this statement ""Secondly, we do have information that people are intent on coming to cause violence and confrontation. Of course, we will do everything we can to prevent violence and disorder." I don't see where it states that they expect the violence to be started by the people protecting the statues.

Edit: i do note the very biased framing though, I wasn't aware that not wanting statues destroyed was a strictly far-right position.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, it's retarded to think that not wanting to destroy/take down statues like Winston Churchill automatically equates to being "far right". But, that's crazy leftists for you.

Darth Thor
I assume you mean this statement ""Secondly, we do have information that people are intent on coming to cause violence and confrontation. Of course, we will do everything we can to prevent violence and disorder." I don't see where it states that they expect the violence to be started by the people protecting the statues.

Edit: i do note the very biased framing though, I wasn't aware that not wanting statues destroyed was a strictly far-right position.

That's pretty selective reading from you SM:

"Similar regulations applied to right-wing groups require them to assemble in Parliament Square and some parts of Whitehall and enforces the same curfew."

As for the biased framing, strange you say that it's a biased article when that's exactly what happened. Is it so difficult for you to just admit they were correct.

Well maybe this will help, having gotten to the end of TR's hour long video that Insane Titan posted, TM himself admits that's what the result of his call to defend the statues going to be. Which was his reaosn for not going and for regretting his emotional rant.

So again, who agrees with you that people had no idea there would be clashed between the people "defending" the statues and the black community?

The police were preparing for it, the media was saying it, and TM also admitted it.

And it's not like they were wrong... IT HAPPENED.

So exactly what are you still questioning and why?

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, it's retarded to think that not wanting to destroy/take down statues like Winston Churchill automatically equates to being "far right". But, that's crazy leftists for you.

I get you're a bit slow. But that's exactly what happened.

It's funny only the far right went to defend the statues. Probably because most peaceful people realise it's not their job to defend them and didn't want unnecesary clashes with BLM.

Insane Titan

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

BrolyBlack
Really? That's impressive for someone as clearly uneducated as you are. No, really. I doubt you're a professional of any kind.

No I won't physically fight unless under threat.

But I do stand up for equal rights. And have heroes like Nelson Mandela. You don't. You just want to be Proud to be White, and your heroes are thugs like TR.

No. Lots of people are against that.

But only the far right went to clash with BLM with that as their pretense.

Again it's the POLICE Job to defend those, and they didn't ask for help from thugs.

Try standing up for actual living humans and human rights instead.

This is what makes you far right. And it points out your clear lack of morals.

And again, I thought EVERYTHING TM said in the video was right? He claimed it wasn't right to instigate that clash and that he was wrong on that.

So clearly you didn't watch the full video yourself, and just side with him no matter what he says, proving how brainwashed you.

Again it's not your far right soldiers job to defend the statues. And quit making out as if marching out in defending the statues is the equivalent of defending lives or fighting for equality or some shit.

And try to stay in touch with what your far right hero is telling you to do.

Ah so the principle of them bringing down statues for moral reasons is not an issue to you. Just as long as they don't aim at the statues you like?

Gotcha.

Nah it's your boy TR who makes propoganda videos to show how reasonable he is AFTER the media calls him out for his insane riot inciting rants.

I already said his remarks were wrong.

The one you're talking about were his off camera remarks. I'm not defending him. But to claim TR is better than that? LMAO

Go check out the FACTS about him here:

Show me one thing that's false there LMAO.

Yeah so best to get White Supremacists to innocently defend statues.

You are so brainwashed lmao

That's fine to highlight. That is a fact. But he did show black people screaming about it. Everyone knows black crime on black victims is a big thing. Hence Black Live Matter, not Blacks getting killed by Whites matter.

And again this wasn't just about killings. It was brought about by a few acts indicating systemic racism, like the Amy Cooper case which he completely ignores.

That's because he's very selective in his facts. Because that's what propaganda videos do.

But he himself isn't protesting against it. Even though he apparently has black friends.

Why not? Because he's full of shit.

No the video is a propaganda video, which does bring up SOME valid points, but also shows how full of shit he is.

Ah yes the typical defence of white supremacists. Just name anyone who calls you out for your lack of morals for humanity as a whole as a "weak lefty".

You think you're strong for being thuggish. You're not.

The vast majority of BLM protestors are peaceful and not calling for that. You can point out that fact about their origins, but pointing out that mark on the statue as something to worry about is just plain scare mongering.

Both are wrong.

It's funny your far right thugs think it's okay to do the police job ONLY when it comes to their Nationalistic Pride, when they know they're going to face off against Black people.

But never to actually help people. See the picture of the black man helping the far right thug get beaten up? That's when you intervene to help the police. The kind of help police welcome. When you have actual morals.

You've yet to point out a lie.

You're quick to throw accusations though, but a bit slow to interpret the videos you post out, a bit slow to keep up to date with what your own hero is saying.

I thought EVERYTHING he said was correct? And yet you're claiming it was right to go to the defence of those statues his weekend. When even he admits it would only lead to attacks on the black community.

You're absolutely clueless and I doubt you've stood up for a good/moral cause your entire life.

What good have you actually done for anyone in your entire life?

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What good have you actually done for anyone in your entire life?

LMAO

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Are you mad at IT because Thanos bodied Thor way to many times for you?

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
to be*

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack

Waiting for response

dadudemon
Would be pretty arrogant of me to list. Would have to have a superiority complex for that.

Do it!!!

Who cares about the hate? I like to know the good/cool/amazing things people accomplish. It also helps me to know who to ask if I need a SME in something.

Don't feel bad. Only insecure haters would make fun of you for legit accomplishments.

Brag about yourself - I'm genuinely curious.

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
Right this is the real EDL:

https://youtu.be/s0441WeGSn8

44mins.

You can claim the guy he is following around is an Extreme member, but then that would be kinda of hypocritical of EDL supporters given their whole beef is with a minority of Extreme muslims.

So hes clearly just racist.

But you do meet others. And its pretty clear their ideology is mostly anti-immigrant. But they hide behind being anti-Islam.

They seem mostly angry thuggish drunk people with vile language.

A bit after the 20minutes mark a couple of black guys proper drill the Extreme EDL guy on how hypocritical it is for then to be anti-muslim due to some muslim criminals.

Insane Titan
So you cherry pick individuals claiming that to be everyone, funny how that only applies to your argument . How desperate are you? So as in the video I posted of some BLM protesters walking around shouting black power, kill all whites and kill white babies. Beating up innocents and stabbing them and some even dying. So by your logic all BLM are racist then yeah.

Darth Thor
Do it!!!

Who cares about the hate? I like to know the good/cool/amazing things people accomplish. It also helps me to know who to ask if I need a SME in something.

Don't feel bad. Only insecure haters would make fun of you for legit accomplishments.

Brag about yourself - I'm genuinely curious.

Oh jeez nothing amazing.

Been on a lot of protests. Anti-War, anti-racism, human rights issues. Not done environment ones yet.

But avoided the BLM ones due to Covid.

Have done my fair share of feeding the homeless. Have the ShareTheMeal App which is great. Point of that is to Tip to the hungry after having a meal.

Studying to be a personal trainer right now because I want to help overweight individuals get healthy. But it wouldnt replace my main profession, would be something I did on the side. If I ever get through the course!

Aside from that just general charity.

My point being people who just love to hate (that includes minorities who are racist to whites), or hate The Left or hate Islam or whatever, and just being keyboard warriors, are not likely to be doing much good in the world.

I mean of course hate pedophiles and rapists but if youre going to switch that to justify hate on muslims, minorities or immigrants, then youre just a waste of space Imo.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh jeez nothing amazing.

Been on a lot of protests. Anti-War, anti-racism, human rights issues. Not done environment ones yet.

Have done my fair share of feeding the homeless. Have the ShareTheMeal App which is great. Point of that is to Tip to the hungry after having a meal.

Studying to be a personal trainer right now because I want to help overweight individuals get healthy. But it wouldnt replace my main profession, would be something I did on the side. If I ever get through the course!

My point being people who just love to hate (that includes minorities who are racist to whites), or hate The Left or hate Islam or whatever, and just being keyboard warriors, are not likely to be doing much good in the world.

I mean of course hate pedophiles and rapists but if youre going to switch that to justify hate on muslims, minorities or immigrants, then youre just a waste of space Imo. thumb up Good Job mate!

Darth Thor
So you cherry pick individuals claiming that to be everyone, funny how that only applies to your argument . How desperate are you? So as in the video I posted of some BLM protesters walking around shouting black power, kill all whites and kill white babies. Beating up innocents and stabbing them and some even dying. So by your logic all BLM are racist then yeah.

Youve not even had time to watch the video first.

You are very closed minded and just lashing out because I broke down your arguments and exposed the double standards and hypocrisy of your thug hero Tommy Robinson and his group of thugs the EDL.

Watch the video IN FULL then get back to me.

dadudemon
Oh jeez nothing amazing.

I mean of course hate pedophiles and rapists but if youre going to switch that to justify hate on muslims, minorities or immigrants, then youre just a waste of space Imo.

Nice. You're a good dude. You put your time where you mouth is (weird way to put it but you know what I mean).

I know you're not supposed to brag about the legit good work you do but I'm glad you shared.

thumb up

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
You seem to have not read a thing I said.

I said it likely is an extreme example of one of them, but aside the fact that he was allowed to be part of them, the fact that hes extreme would be a poor excuse for a group whose aim is against muslim immigrants because of a minority of extreme Muslims. Thats double standards for you.

For the last time its FOR THE POLICE to defend those statues. Quit acting as if I said NOBODY should protect them.

But certainly not EDL thugs who are just going to riot with the black community.

I would love to see an EDL guy stop a black/asain guy getting beaten up and risk himself to take him to safety. Maybe they have done. Maybe its just media bias showing the black guy protect the far right guy. Please post their good actions. Would be nice to see that.

Aside from that, yeah you be proud to be white. I try not to be proud, and if I was going to be it would be down to the good ive done with my life and not the colour of my skin.

Insane Titan

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing laughing

It's true, Thanos has PWNed Thor a lot hasn't he? laughing out loud

Darth Thor
So here Majid Nawaz calls Tommy Robinson out on his supposed Muslim friends after Tommy tweeted out something Akin to - we are under attack by Muslims and have been for 1400 years -

So Majid asks him are we not under attack by his (Tommys) Muslim friends, to which TR basically confirms that firstly theyre not Devout Muslims, secondly that they own betting shops and drink beer (that apparently is what it takes to for Muslims to prove theyre cool and peaceful), and thirdly that they only call themselves Muslims by Label, but are too scared to leave the religion.

https://youtu.be/0y-Lgz94phE

^ That part is 3:40 to 4:10

So you know you only had to use your common sense and think what kind of Muslim would be a friend/supporter of this guy who wants a ban on all Muslim immigrants. Which is what I was questioning but apparently I was the one with my hands in my ears just refusing to accept facts.

Anyway Regardless of Tommys pretend Muslim friends, I would love to see the evidence that grooming gangs are run by Devout Muslims.

What a Total nut job.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, people who think Tommy Robinson is a racist are nut jobs, I agree. Just like people who think Trump and Alex Jones are.

Darth Thor
Oh and heres a much fuller version of the video in the OP.

https://youtu.be/KB7XaPT71eg

He really is a knob not letting anyone else finish their point.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, people who think Tommy Robinson is a racist are nut jobs, I agree. Just like people who think Trump and Alex Jones are. durwank

Darth Thor
durwank

laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
^^Like I said, nut jobs lol.

Old Man Whirly!
^^Like I said, nut jobs lol. durwankx2

Blakemore
Trump has openly stated he doesn't even know who Alex Jones is.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>