Fenris vs The Violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Stoic
Violator eventually. Their both demon-kin, but injuries are nearly meaningless to the Violator.

DarkSaint85
Which Fenris? Marvel or Vertigo?

cdtm
Marvel.

StiltmanFTW
Marvel Fenris jobs worse than Killer Croc.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Stoic
Violator eventually. Their both demon-kin, but injuries are nearly meaningless to the Violator.

So Fenris should be physically way way out of Violators weight class (strength and durability anyway) and should be able to tear him apart fairly easy as Violator is quite squishy. But I also don't see how he can do it permanently. Or how Violator hurts him really either at least physically.

Does anyone have any good offensive energy projection feats for Violator off the top of their head that could end a herald? I owned the first sixty odd issues of Spawnn before I joined the military so I know he is capable of it just can't remember anything that stands out besides blowing holes in Spawn but so did guns.

DarkSaint85
Yeah iirc Spawn was quite squishy.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

And creatures from Asgard and all other related realms aren't...? stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So Fenris should be physically way way out of Violators weight class (strength and durability anyway) and should be able to tear him apart fairly easy as Violator is quite squishy. But I also don't see how he can do it permanently. Or how Violator hurts him really either at least physically.

Does anyone have any good offensive energy projection feats for Violator off the top of their head that could end a herald? I owned the first sixty odd issues of Spawnn before I joined the military so I know he is capable of it just can't remember anything that stands out besides blowing holes in Spawn but so did guns.

He can change size and teleport. Imagine him inside of Fenris' bowels?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm
Who wins?

Ma told me she will ask my son and text me when he knows the answer, if not I’ll call my friend

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

Thought that was the case too.

Gonna say Fenris.

StiltmanFTW
Squishy, somewhat.

But also had insane damage soak and could regen (if he wanted to waste the energy on it).

Fenris' only feat is being a punching bag.

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ma told me she will ask my son and text me when he knows the answer, if not I’ll call my friend

Do they know the same artists JBL's kid did when he was three, two years ago?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Squishy, somewhat.

But also had insane damage soak and could regen (if he wanted to waste the energy on it).

Fenris' only feat is being a punching bag.
Fenris has regen too.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Fenris has regen too.

Yeah, but his is just actual Regen and Violator can operate without most of his body and instantaneous healing via magic.

Physically it just won't go well for Violator but he has a lotta options

Stoic
Like I said, Violator has the ability to teleport, as well as change size. This wouldn't go well for Fenris.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, but his is just actual Regen and Violator can operate without most of his body and instantaneous healing via magic.

Physically it just won't go well for Violator but he has a lotta options
Not sure y u said "actual regen".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.