Did this pussy deserve to be punched in the face?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Old Man Whirly!
Looked like the Cop was pointing at the person filming and the guy was worried another cop was going to shoot a civilian.

Bashar Teg
mmmm these jackboots taste like snozzberries.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
mmmm these jackboots taste like snozzberries. Protests against Police brutality are met with Police brutality.

BrolyBlack
Grabbing guns from police though is the right thing to do though smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Grabbing guns from police though is the right thing to do though smile is he grabbing it or pushing it down from being pointed at civilians? He certainly doesn't move it in any direction which looks like an attempted disarm.

Galan007
Link I mean, if you're dumb enough to grab at an officer's weapon with things being as tense as they are now, you can't expect them not to do *something*.

Did that douche deserve a left hook to the face, though? Dunno, but still hilarious. thumb up

samhain
He deserved it TBH, touching an officer's gun in any way whatsoever is an astoundingly stupid thing to do. That's like telling a woman that her kids are idiots, you're asking for it.

Old Man Whirly!
Grabbing guns from police though is the right thing to do though smile Why did he have it raised at a demo Galan? I would argue raising your gun and pointing it at demonstrators is threatening and provocative.

Bashar Teg
need context. was the cop preparing to defend himself? Was he shooting innocent protesters and reporter's in the face with pepper balls as we've seen before? as whirly pointed out, he was clearly aiming to fire his weapon. don't be so quick and eager to gobble on cop dick, is all I'm saying; and I won't be quick to assume he was abusing his authority like a phaggot

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
need context. was the cop shooting innocent protesters and reporter's in the face with pepper balls as we've seen before? he was clearly aiming to fire his weapon. don't be so quick and eager to gobble on cop dick, is all I'm saying; and I won't be quick to assume he was abusing his authority like a phaggot I agree, raising a gun at a demonstration could be highly provocative and is always threatening.

SquallX

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
okay, why was a lethal weapon being aimed directly at the person holding a camera. Also, why do you need zero context to support this action?

Surtur
Link

Yes he deserved it.

Eon Blue
This man who touched and attempted to move the firearm of a police member absolutely deserved to be punched in the face for being so brazen. What an idiot.

Eon Blue
DP, oops.

jaden_2.0
He punched the guy in the face then shot the nearest black bystander 50 times.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Looked like the Cop was pointing at the person filming and the guy was worried another cop was going to shoot a civilian.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He punched the guy in the face then shot the nearest black bystander 50 times.

Why is NOW they can use their imagination?

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.