Faora/Nam-Ek vs. Worthy Cap/Iron Man/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Peak Infinity War Thor
Bleeding Edge Nano Tech Iron Man

Who wins

Fight takes place on neural ground

BrolyBlack

NotAllThatEvil
Marvel team

Adam Grimes
If they take out Thor first, they win. Marvel team 6/10.

BruceSkywalker
being that cap still has all feats "he can do this all day"

Darth Thor
Thor can probably solo tbh.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thor can probably solo tbh.

I don't think he solos since they both are significantly faster. It's a decent fight though. Cap can be one shot, but can get in a good hit or so. IM can be blitzed. Thor can hold his own for awhile and probably manage to really hurt Nam.

Psychotron
Nobody here can handle Kryptonian speed. Thor gets disarmed before he knows he's in a fight.

ShadowFyre
Nobody here can handle Thors lightning, strength or durability feats that vastly outclass theirs by a huge margin., they blitz, they get hit with lightning cloak and them he one shots them

Feats put Thor far and beyond Namek, Zod, and Faora strength, durability and energy projection wise and it's honestly not that close except for Zod and he's not here. His horrible fighting skills would just slow them down anyway.

Replace Name Ek with another Faora though and I would vote the Kryptonians all day. If Faora had adapted instead of Zod and fought Clark there never would have been a sequel cause she would have shitstomped his ass

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Nobody here can handle Thors lightning, strength or durability feats that vastly outclass theirs by a huge margin., they blitz, they get hit with lightning cloak and them he one shots them

Feats put Thor far and beyond Namek, Zod, and Faora strength, durability and energy projection wise and it's honestly not that close except for Zod and he's not here. His horrible fighting skills would just slow them down anyway.

Replace Name Ek with another Faora though and I would vote the Kryptonians all day. If Faora had adapted instead of Zod and fought Clark there never would have been a sequel cause she would have shitstomped his ass

The lightning cloak only has feats against fodder. The kryptonians can tank HV from Superman (which can slice an I beam in one swipe).

And strength? Nam and Foara should be stronger by feats. Nam is definitely stronger.

carthage
OH NO NOT A STEEL BEAM!?!?!

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by carthage
OH NO NOT A STEEL BEAM!?!?!

Troll much? Yes a steel Ibeam. Impressive feat.

NotAllThatEvil
I feel like cutting the space ship in half was a tad more impressive than a steel beam...

h1a8
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I feel like cutting the space ship in half was a tad more impressive than a steel beam... who cut a space ship in half?

It's not just about the material that is being damaged but the ease and speed in which it is. For example, it takes astronomically more energy to vaporize a block of wood than to slowly melt a block of steel of the same size.

The Ibeam was sliced in half with one swipe of HV. That means the temperature of the HV was at least a magnitude larger than the minimum temperature needed to melt the steel.

NotAllThatEvil
Superman, when zod tried to pull a 9/11 with the fortress of solitude

quanchi112
Thor solos.

riv6672
Originally posted by carthage
Fight takes place on neural ground
So, Bane dies on neutral ground, Team Marvel FTW.

Eon Blue
Faora and Cap are naked here.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8
Troll much? Yes a steel Ibeam. Impressive feat.

Not against a guy whose been hit by the full force of a star.

Even someone like you who denies that admit that he was at least hit by the full heat of the star. So what exactly is heat vision supposed to do?

BrolyBlack

Even someone like you who denies that admit that he was at least hit by the full heat of the star. So what exactly is heat vision supposed to do?

dur

h1a8

Why didn't you read the exchange before quoting me out of context? Do you know what we were talking about?

ShadowFyre stated Thor's cloak lightning will damage Nam. I gave a feat of Nam resisting HV as a rebuttal. I explained what the HV is capable of to prove its power.
You quote me and start talking about Thor withstanding heat of stars. What does that have to do with anything we are talking about?

You must be drunk.

Darth Thor
Why didn't you read the exchange before quoting me out of context? Do you know what we were talking about?

ShadowFyre stated Thor's cloak lightning will damage Nam. I gave a feat of Nam resisting HV as a rebuttal. I explained what the HV is capable of to prove its power.
You quote me and start talking about Thor withstanding heat of stars. What does that have to do with anything we are talking about?

You must be drunk.

Wow butthurt much?

And still my point stands. Resisting a Star > Resisting Ibeam slicing HV.

IOW Thor is more durable. Physically more powerful. And massively more versatile.

Dont forget Thors lightning smacked Thanos to the floor. Shall we start listing everything hes resisted?

Thor solos.

h1a8
Wow butthurt much?

And still my point stands. Resisting a Star > Resisting Ibeam slicing HV.

IOW Thor is more durable. Physically more powerful. And massively more versatile.

Dont forget Thors lightning smacked Thanos to the floor. Shall we start listing everything hes resisted?

Thor solos.

So you want to troll?
Reported!
The argument wasn't about Thor being able to resist HV (he can like a champ). It was about Nam being able to resist cloak lightning.
You talking about Thor resisting a star has absolutely nothing to do with Nam resisting cloak lightning.

If you going to quote me then discuss how cloak lightning is somehow greater than HV. Don't troll me talking about stuff no one here is arguing. Yes heat from that star >>>>hv. But it's irrelevant here.

Darth Thor
So you want to troll?
Reported!
The argument wasn't about Thor being able to resist HV (he can like a champ). It was about Nam being able to resist cloak lightning.
You talking about Thor resisting a star has absolutely nothing to do with Nam resisting cloak lightning.

If you going to quote me then discuss how cloak lightning is somehow greater than HV. Don't troll me talking about stuff no one here is arguing. Yes heat from that star >>>>hv. But it's irrelevant here.

You actually reported me for debating Lmao

Youre acting as if Nam completely no sold the HV. He didnt.

Thors Lightning has destroyed an entire landscape in seconds (slightly more impressive than cutting through an IBeam.)

Like I said, Thor solos.

h1a8
You actually reported me for debating Lmao

Youre acting as if Nam completely no sold the HV. He didnt.

Thors Lightning has destroyed an entire landscape in seconds (slightly more impressive than cutting through an IBeam.)

Like I said, Thor solos.

So you agree to trolling me when you starting talking about Thor withstanding a star which has nothing to do with my post that you quoted me? After the fact that I corrected you and explained to you what my post was talking about? You still troll and ignore my correction to you.

And we are talking about the cloak lightning, not the landscape lightning or the "who are you the God of again" lightning. Cloak lightning has no feats but destroying fodder. The HV did absolutely no damage to Nam. Yes Nam felt it but no damage. Also the HV has better feat than the cloak lightning.

BrolyBlack
I guess people forgot Thor got the shit kicked out of him even after the neutron star feat

Darth Thor
So you agree to trolling me when you starting talking about Thor withstanding a star which has nothing to do with my post that you quoted me? After the fact that I corrected you and explained to you what my post was talking about? You still troll and ignore my correction to you.

And we are talking about the cloak lightning, not the landscape lightning or the "who are you the God of again" lightning. Cloak lightning has no feats but destroying fodder. The HV did absolutely no damage to Nam. Yes Nam felt it but no damage. Also the HV has better feat than the cloak lightning.

I havent agreed to anything. But pretty funny you accusing anyone of trolling. I actually used to slightly defend you, in that despite your constant trolling you wouldnt get emotional. Clearly those days are long gone.

I didnt realise he has different types of lightning named after whatever he was saying or doing at the time.

Seems to me its all his lightning. But you are naming them different kinds of lightning as to ignore his higher end feats.

The lightning cloak being a thing we discuss I get, because its all over him and in all directions, so useful against speedsters (though hardly needed over here given hes the only one who can fly).

But theres literally no evidence his lightning is less effective in that form because it isnt really a different form, its just down to him having gained more control over his lightning as per Ragnarok.

h1a8
I havent agreed to anything. But pretty funny you accusing anyone of trolling. I actually used to slightly defend you, in that despite your constant trolling you wouldnt get emotional. Clearly those days are long gone.

I didnt realise he has different types of lightning named after whatever he was saying or doing at the time.

Seems to me its all his lightning. But you are naming them different kinds of lightning as to ignore his higher end feats.

The lightning cloak being a thing we discuss I get, because its all over him and in all directions, so useful against speedsters (though hardly needed over here given hes the only one who can fly).

But theres literally no evidence his lightning is less effective in that form because it isnt really a different form, its just down to him having gained more control over his lightning as per Ragnarok. But isn't it trolling to purposely quote someone out of context. Clearly you are debating correctly now. Why mention Thor withstanding a star when that had nothing to do with the discussion? No one ever claimed that HV would do anything to Thor. You obviously made a mistake. That wasn't the trolling part. The trolling came AFTER you were told this and you still repeated the same nonsense.

Yes star heat >>>> hv. Yes hv will do nothing to Thor. No one argued otherwise.

With that said,

So you are claiming that all of Thor's lightning has exactly the same power and energy? I hope you are not. That would be trolling. Clearly the massive lightning Thor use in some scenes have more destructive power and energy in it than the much smaller bolts in other scenes. The cloak lightning bolts is very small in size than say Thor's biggest and most powerful blasts. There is a vast difference in size and feats.

Do you think the cloak lightning could slice an Ibeam in a 1 sec blast?

ShadowFyre
I didn't know I need to clear this up but lightning and heat vision are not the same and we already saw Clark whas phased but not injured by cyborgs little bitty zapper. And that was a Clark that is magnitudes stronger than the version that faced Namek.

Soooo, anyway H1 the cloak lightning is not meant for injuring. It will act as a natural buffer for their speed advantage, it will shock them enough to stop or slow them down and then Stormbrealer 1 shots.

I'm assuming Cap and Tony vs. 1 and Thor vs. the other

h1a8
I didn't know I need to clear this up but lightning and heat vision are not the same and we already saw Clark whas phased but not injured by cyborgs little bitty zapper. And that was a Clark that is magnitudes stronger than the version that faced Namek.

Soooo, anyway H1 the cloak lightning is not meant for injuring. It will act as a natural buffer for their speed advantage, it will shock them enough to stop or slow them down and then Stormbrealer 1 shots.

I'm assuming Cap and Tony vs. 1 and Thor vs. the other Prove that the cloak lightning will stun Faora or Nam enough (or by any amount) to slow her down.
Nam resisted an energy attack magnitudes above cloak lightning.

Darth Thor

So you are claiming that all of Thor's lightning has exactly the same power and energy? I hope you are not. That would be trolling. Clearly the massive lightning Thor use in some scenes have more destructive power and energy in it than the much smaller bolts in other scenes. The cloak lightning bolts is very small in size than say Thor's biggest and most powerful blasts. There is a vast difference in size and feats.

Do you think the cloak lightning could slice an Ibeam in a 1 sec blast?

What exactly is stopping him using his most powerful lightning attacks on these two?

Whats stopping Mjolnir or Stormbreaker hitting them?

Why is there speed so difficult to counter?

You seem to be arguing that Thor NEEDS to use his Lightning Cloak, and then asking for feats for that specific lightning effect. But that's a mute point against these two.

h1a8
What exactly is stopping him using his most powerful lightning attacks on these two?

Whats stopping Mjolnir or Stormbreaker hitting them?

Why is there speed so difficult to counter?

You seem to be arguing that Thor NEEDS to use his Lightning Cloak, and then asking for feats for that specific lightning effect. But that's a mute point against these two. They aren't going to stand there and wait for him to summon his most powerful lightning and stay there to get hit. Mjolnir can possibly hit Nam but it would do anything to him. Faora would easily avoid it.

After Cap gets one shot both would dog walk Thor. Faora alone would stomp Thor using her speed.

ShadowFyre
Well, a more powerful Kryptonians by the name of Superman was stunned by a featless Cyborgs tazer thing. Did it hurt him? No, but it stopped him long enough for Thor to hit his ass with Stormbrealer and that's all he needs.

Any direct physical hit by Thor is enough to damage the mask.
Any direct hit by Stormbreaker and they die.

An Jotunheim or Sokovia Strike will also ruin the mask and heavily damage them.

They couldn't even beat a Superman in his first fight ever in his life (mainly due to Faora not adapted yet)

Thor is more skilled, has actual experience fighting superhuman goes, has experience with superhuman abilities, has a ranged attack that they don't.

Oh, and Iron Man and Worthy Cap are here, all of who are more skilled and teamwork.

Darth Thor
They aren't going to stand there and wait for him to summon his most powerful lightning and stay there to get hit.

They will get hit at some point. And he doesn't need his most powerful shot just to effect them.

Mjolnir can possibly hit Nam but it would do anything to him.

It hurts Hulk, it would hurt him.

Faora would easily avoid it.

She never displayed that level of speed.

After Cap gets one shot both would dog walk Thor. Faora alone would stomp Thor using her speed.

Nah Thor can just keep to the skies and demolish both. Even if he gets hit, he can take a pounding.

h1a8
They will get hit at some point. And he doesn't need his most powerful shot just to effect them.

It hurts Hulk, it would hurt him.

She never displayed that level of speed.

Nah Thor can just keep to the skies and demolish both. Even if he gets hit, he can take a pounding. Nam can possibly get hit but Not Faora. It will be two against 1. Either is superior to Thanos and Thanos would stomp this version of Thor.

I doubt it would hurt Nam enough to slow him down. These characters can take blows that launch them higher than skyscrapers without missing a beat.

Even if it hurts Nam like you think then Nam is still in the fight and Faora is still there. Thor simply can't deal with both, let alone Faora.

Mjolnir nor Stormvreaker were never was shown to be thrown with speed faster than Faora can move and react to.

KingD19
Mjolnir has gone from orbit to street level in seconds.

NotAllThatEvil
Infinity war thor doesn't have his hammer

Darth Thor
Nam can possibly get hit but Not Faora. It will be two against 1. Either is superior to Thanos and Thanos would stomp this version of Thor.

This is all baseless. You need to make your argument properly.

I doubt it would hurt Nam enough to slow him down. These characters can take blows that launch them higher than skyscrapers without missing a beat.

Thor has much greater durability feats. He also took a blow sending him flying very high into the air in TDW.

And he's been smashed through stone buildings in AOU.

And he's taken a pounding from Hulk who can stagger a being the size of Surtur.

Even if it hurts Nam like you think then Nam is still in the fight and Faora is still there. Thor simply can't deal with both, let alone Faora.

Again baseless. You haven't even addressed that Thor is the only one who can fly here and the only one with ranged attacks.

Mjolnir nor Stormvreaker were never was shown to be thrown with speed faster than Faora can move and react to.

Originally posted by KingD19
Mjolnir has gone from orbit to street level in seconds.

Darth Thor
Infinity war thor doesn't have his hammer

Stormbreaker is even more powerful.

h1a8
This is all baseless. You need to make your argument properly.

Thats not a rebuttal. Saying something is baseless doesnt prove that it is. You have to articulate why it's baseless with a proper rebuttal. Faora is super fast. She reacted to Superman's blitz. She blitzed so fast that we couldn't see her move. We only saw her appear at new locations. Thor is incredibly slow compared to that. There is no way in hell he will tag her. Thor would be a statue to her.
Both Nam and Faora have superior strength feats than Thanos. She casually threw Clark a long distance, where Clark went through a building and hit a steel safe denting it significantly. Nam has the train feat.
Getting hit to the top of a skyscraper while still busting through stone building tops is superior to that feat. Hulk couldn't make Surtur flinch in the slightest. His initial strike that moved Surtur was from a jump. The follow strikes (punches) did absolutely nothing. That proves that it was Hulk's downward momentum which made Surtur move.

Thor can fly but we know its not his style to stay ranged and use ranged attacks against two beings. He would engage them in direct battle. Now if you controlled Thor I suppose that would be an advantage. But make no mistake, these two can jump pretty fast. You as Thor would have to constantly evade both characters.
Also, Thor will always drop Stormbreaker if hit hard enough in the face. He has drop his hammer multiple times throughout several movies due to a staggering blow.
Originally posted by KingD19
Mjolnir has gone from orbit to street level in seconds. Not from a throw. That situation will not be happening here.

NotAllThatEvil
Stormbreaker is even more powerful.
Thor is more powerful than quicksilver. Doesn't make him just as fast

Psychotron
I love how people keep claiming that Thor tanked the neutron star, when he was literally seconds away from death until Stormbringer saved him.

tkitna
Originally posted by Psychotron
I love how people keep claiming that Thor tanked the neutron star, when he was literally seconds away from death until Stormbringer saved him.

Not tanked it, but he withstood it for a very long time. Big difference in that compared to a character withstanding heat vision.

h1a8
What does Thor experiencing heat from a neutron star have to do with anything? Superman experienced the heat of a nuke a point blank range buts that's irrelevant here.

KingD19
The heat of the star was concentrated into a beam hot enough to reignite a dead furnace world. Its so far above the limited showing of heat vision its not even comparable.

ShadowFyre
The heat of a nuke literally last a fraction of a econ and that's within atmosphere. In the sea of space with Doomsday shielding him?

But that is comparable to Thor NOT TANKING but surviving what he did?

NotAllThatEvil
Nuke's are also technically hotter than neutron stars...

KingD19

But look at the entire blast radius of a nuke and how the energy(both heat and force) is expended over the entire area. And it was in space, which would imo negate a lot of the heat as there's no atmosphere for the heat and fire to burn in.

Thor had a neutron star laser beam slamming into him nonstop in a concentrated area that encompassed basically him. And it had an atmosphere and breathable air so he wasn't spared any of the beam.

h1a8
The heat of a nuke literally last a fraction of a econ and that's within atmosphere. In the sea of space with Doomsday shielding him?

But that is comparable to Thor NOT TANKING but surviving what he did?

The blast lasted several seconds. I can touch something that's 50 degrees Celsius for hours but if I touch something that's 5,000 degrees for 3 seconds then my hand would liquify instantly.
So a nuke is millions of degrees and the neutron star thousands of degrees. So if someone can survive millions of degrees for a few seconds without melting then they definitely can survive thousands of degrees for a long period of time without melting too.

As far as the atmosphere, the energy is actually higher in space since there is no air to cool and dilute it. In space facing the sun, a human would melt on one side (facing sun) and freeze on the other.

Thor was in space just like Superman when he experienced the radiation too.

Psychotron
Originally posted by tkitna
Not tanked it, but he withstood it for a very long time. Big difference in that compared to a character withstanding heat vision.

He didn't withstand it. He literally passed out and was about to die. This is like saying you withstood a gun shot because the paramedics saved your life. It's not a bad durability feat, but stop wanking it like it's more than it is.

tkitna
He didn't withstand it. He literally passed out and was about to die. This is like saying you withstood a gun shot because the paramedics saved your life. It's not a bad durability feat, but stop wanking it like it's more than it is.

After a prolonged period of time. You act like it was just a glancing shot or something. Its a way more impressive feat than getting hit by heat vision for a second or two. Give the feat the credit it deserves.

h1a8
After a prolonged period of time. You act like it was just a glancing shot or something. Its a way more impressive feat than getting hit by heat vision for a second or two. Give the feat the credit it deserves. Its definitely more impressive than getting hit with HV for a second. That's why hv won't do much to Thor. Thor would have to get koed by getting hit in the face or stabbed with a durable enough sharp object.

Psychotron
After a prolonged period of time. You act like it was just a glancing shot or something. Its a way more impressive feat than getting hit by heat vision for a second or two. Give the feat the credit it deserves.

It wasn't very long. And why are you bringing heat vision into this? I didn't say anything about that.

Silent Master
IIRC, according to Eitri the process took several minutes.

tkitna
It wasn't very long.

Dude, come on. Just stop already.

Darth Thor
Thor is more powerful than quicksilver. Doesn't make him just as fast

But its exactly the same type of weapon.

So would be more like comparing Flash to Quicksilver.

But Heat Vision isnt as hot as either.

h1a8
What does HV have to do with anything here? Why are you guys trolling the thread? No one mentioned that HV will harm Thor.

tkitna
What does HV have to do with anything here? Why are you guys trolling the thread? No one mentioned that HV will harm Thor.

. The kryptonians can tank HV from Superman (which can slice an I beam in one swipe).

Ladies and gentlemen, you cant make this stuff up.

h1a8
Ladies and gentlemen, you cant make this stuff up.
You just showed everyone how stupid you are. Look at the first post you just quoted. It's states no one mentioned HV being able to harm Thor.

In the second post you quoted it still doesn't mention Thor being harmed by HV.

NotAllThatEvil
But its exactly the same type of weapon.

So would be more like comparing Flash to Quicksilver.

But Heat Vision isnt as hot as either.

Still, if we're measuring durability, it's a point for kryptonian biology

tkitna
You just showed everyone how stupid you are. Look at the first post you just quoted. It's states no one mentioned HV being able to harm Thor.

In the second post you quoted it still doesn't mention Thor being harmed by HV.

You asked what HV had to do with anything and you were the one that brought into the discussion in the first place.

Colin Robinson, you are a buffoon.

h1a8
You asked what HV had to do with anything and you were the one that brought into the discussion in the first place.

Colin Robinson, you are a buffoon.

What does hv have to do with anything doesn't stand alone. It was supported by no one is stating that Thor won't be harmed by HV. You are an idiiot to not know that. You embarrassed yourself by quoting me.

For your reference, hv was originally brought up to prove that cloak lightning will do nothing. Then the discussion changed to hv won't harm Thor. If you would get your head out of your ass and actually read the discussion then you would know that.

tkitna
https://media3.giphy.com/media/U7b7A4TQnOLfdoxV4n/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.