Does Smoking POT Make You Stupid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
That is the Question Being Raised?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is the Question Being Raised?

^so trig'd he forgot to green text durpot

Flyattractor
You are high alot.

Bashar Teg
You are high alot.

durwank

Flyattractor
>............BORING!

Bashar Teg
>............BORING!

durwank

Flyattractor
Bashy is proving the point of the thread.

The Weed has killed his creativity.

Bashar Teg
Bashy is proving the point of the thread.

The Weed has killed his creativity.

durwank

Flyattractor
Proof

Bashar Teg
Proof

durwank

Flyattractor
reading

Old Man Whirly!
reading durwank

Flyattractor
roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
For most, yes, smoking pot makes you 'stupid.' Not just smoking, the high from it.

Very few people do not get a cognitive or short term memory boost.

Except for one or two groups.

Some people respond well to MJ due to anxiety that they have. It can help some with various forms of anxiety calm down and actually perform better, academically. This isn't true for all.

Also, some with ADHD respond well to MJ use. Helps them perform better, academically.

Most people? Yes, makes them dumber.

Flyattractor
SCIENCE!!!!!!!

ilikecomics
Im smoking weed right now and i sure feel like a dumb ass.
gunsmilie

Flyattractor
It shows.

SquallX

ilikecomics
It shows.

It helps me embody the archetype of the jester, i can say whatever i want without worry. smokin'

Flyattractor
Really? Cause I would think most people trying to make others Laugh would be rather concerned with this...

ilikecomics
https://youtu.be/fAE6aZRzTIc

StyleTime

Adam_PoE
I am straight-edge, but in my experience, smoking pot makes guys better in bed, so take that as you will.

Surtur
I don't think it impacts intelligence.

ilikecomics
Really? Cause I would think most people trying to make others Laugh would be rather concerned with this...

I dont think drug use in antithetical to comedy. Maybe you know something i dont.

Eon Blue

Corties68
Most of the people smoke only occasional purposes only. I would say most of the people smoke weed which is best for health and fewer side effects as well. I have checked some of the https://askgrowers.com/strains/white-runtz-strain-review strains which are strong and used for medical purposes only.

Jmanghan
It does make you stupid.

It's literally a proven fact, it can also cause memory issues and even personality changes.

Whether or not that personality change is good or bad is up to the user and people around them though, and sometimes it can be for the better in my experience having friends who smoke weed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.