Is the pressure getting to Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
We forget that no matter his evil and powers, he is an old man. Is the pressure getting to him. I remember Hilary slipped and many here laughed. Despite my dislike for Trump and my hate for what he has done, and is doing to the world. He is an old man.

The Washington Post: Trump tries to explain his slow and unsteady walk down a ramp at West Point.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-tries-to-explain-his-slow-and-unsteady-walk-down-a-ramp-at-west-point/2020/06/14/7d89cdf2-ae43-11ea-856d-5054296735e5_story.html

Bashar Teg
c'mon cholesterol, do your stuff! c'mon cholesterol!

eThneoLgrRnae
"ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
c'mon cholesterol, do your stuff! c'mon cholesterol! must not laugh... but c'mon cholesterol!

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
"ORANGE MAN BAD!!!" durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
"ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAADDD!!!"

Old Man Whirly!
"ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAADDD!!!" durwank

Surtur
I don't think the pressure is getting to him.

I'm not denying what happened, just saying I don't think it's cuz he's overwhelmed by political pressure.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur

I'm not denying what happened, just saying I don't think it's cuz he's overwhelmed by political pressure. Cholesterol? *fingers crossed* nah, that's not me.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur

I'm not denying what happened, just saying I don't think it's cuz he's overwhelmed by political pressure.

Considering all of the lying shit he's endured from them it's amazing he's still sane.

Any lesser president *coughObamacough* would've been broken long ago if he would've had as half as many lies told about him as are constantly told about Trump.

Flyattractor
c'mon cholesterol, do your stuff! c'mon cholesterol!

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
must not laugh... but c'mon cholesterol!

durwank

Ohh SO when They WANT someone to DIE its Ok Cause WHITE!?

Well Orange White.

Yes. This is called Hypocrisy.

Bashar Teg
Considering all of the lying shit he's endured from them it's amazing he's still sane.

Any lesser president *coughObamacough* would've been broken long ago if he would've had as half as many lies told about him as are constantly told about Trump.

"something something obama" durwank

Flyattractor

Talk about Failure toi Build Up Pressure...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Talk about Failure toi Build Up Pressure...

durwank

Flyattractor
Keep Pumping Bashy

Bashar Teg
Keep Pumping Bashy

durwank

Flyattractor
Try the Other Hand.. Maybe that will work.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yes, I know fragile little snowflakes such as yourself hate it when your pathetic savior is criticized for being the pussy he was... and still is.

Old Man Whirly!

Any lesser president *coughObamacough* would've been broken long ago if he would've had as half as many lies told about him as are constantly told about Trump. Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ohh SO when They WANT someone to DIE its Ok Cause WHITE!?

Well Orange White.

Yes. This is called Hypocrisy. phone and laptop logged in... check! durwank

Literally Flystar doubling down!

Flyattractor
phone and laptop logged in... check! durwank

Hmmm So since You and Bashy LURV the Hand Wacky Emo.....We can say the SAME about YOU and HIM?

Lets just go with it.

eThneoLgrRnae

"something something Trump her derp!"

Flyattractor
Derp with Squirt

Bashar Teg
phone and laptop logged in... check! durwank

starfly is having a 5 alarm meltdown.

Flyattractor
Is that why you have your "Hose" in Hand?

Old Man Whirly!
starfly is having a 5 alarm meltdown. he is laughing out loud

Flyattractor
In the Land of the Imaginless the False Idea is all they got.

Old Man Whirly!
In the Land of the Imaginless the False Idea is all they got. Relax durwank

Flyattractor
Is that what you do to ....RELAX?

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephaniesarkis/2020/06/15/questions-continue-about-president-trumps-health/

snowdragon
We forget that no matter his evil and powers, he is an old man. Is the pressure getting to him. I remember Hilary slipped and many here laughed. Despite my dislike for Trump and my hate for what he has done, and is doing to the world. He is an old man.

The Washington Post: Trump tries to explain his slow and unsteady walk down a ramp at West Point.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-tries-to-explain-his-slow-and-unsteady-walk-down-a-ramp-at-west-point/2020/06/14/7d89cdf2-ae43-11ea-856d-5054296735e5_story.html

You think that's bad? Did you notice the geriatric political line up for the democrat primary runners? Biden is 77........g-damn man we need to put age limits on presidents just like we have a min age to run for president.

Robtard

His shaky hand when trying to raise a glass of water to his lips. He finally needed both arms to drink. There's something wrong with him physically for sure, not sure if permanent or passing though.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
His shaky hand when trying to raise a glass of water to his lips. He finally needed both arms to drink. There's something wrong with him physically for sure, not sure if permanent or passing though.

looked like he lacked the required nerve impulse to tilt the glass up, and thus needed his left hand for the assist. maybe a stroke?

BrolyBlack
dur

Bashar Teg
lulz you had to bumo this one because you bumped some of whirly's threads off the front page with your little hissy fit

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Made today
dur

"REEEEEEEEEEE". pathetic

Robtard
looked like he lacked the required nerve impulse to tilt the glass up, and thus needed his left hand for the assist. maybe a stroke?

Dunno, the trouble seemed to be with his right arm, and iirc, strokes affect the left side?

Found a clip of incident:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271820635040362497

quanchi112

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-tries-to-explain-his-slow-and-unsteady-walk-down-a-ramp-at-west-point/2020/06/14/7d89cdf2-ae43-11ea-856d-5054296735e5_story.html He looked so weak and pathetic. That hurt his ego like no other. Looked weak his biggest fear knowing it deep down to be revealed publicly.

Bashar Teg
Dunno, the trouble seemed to be with his right arm, and iirc, strokes affect the left side?

Found a clip of incident:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271820635040362497

he clearly had the strength to lift, but not to tilt. i just suspect that there's some sort of neurological event occurring there. just my non-phd opinion.

quanchi112

Any lesser president *coughObamacough* would've been broken long ago if he would've had as half as many lies told about him as are constantly told about Trump. Trump has fallen apart before our eyes many times Obama is ten times the man he is.

quanchi112
His shaky hand when trying to raise a glass of water to his lips. He finally needed both arms to drink. There's something wrong with him physically for sure, not sure if permanent or passing though. For a guy that loves strength he just sent up an alarm bell that something is wrong with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.