Racism, an Epidemic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
I think the media is stoking the racism flames. Making people more racist by spreading anti-racism. It' polarizes people.

BrolyBlack
Colonizers am I right?

Eon Blue
Two viruses in our country: Covid and racism.

dadudemon
Feels like we put too much attention on 8% of the world's population when it comes to racism. Feels racist to blame just 8% of the world's population for racism.

Artol

Artol
Originally posted by dadudemon
Feels like we put too much attention on 8% of the world's population when it comes to racism. Feels racist to blame just 8% of the world's population for racism.

It's certainly somewhat too simplistic. But of course historically this 8% of the population, by somewhat of a stroke of luck, has become the dominant economic and cultural power over the last 400 years, and so their conceptions of "race" and who is superior and inferior has had an outsized influence on the world. But you are right of course, it's not just white people that are racist and it's not solely the fault of white people. But it's also not an equal to everyone kinda thing, either.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
It's certainly somewhat too simplistic. But of course historically this 8% of the population, by somewhat of a stroke of luck, has become the dominant economic and cultural power over the last 400 years, and so their conceptions of "race" and who is superior and inferior has had an outsized influence on the world. But you are right of course, it's not just white people that are racist and it's not solely the fault of white people. But it's also not an equal to everyone kinda thing, either.

http://statisticstimes.com/economy/projected-world-gdp-ranking.php

In the top 3: 2 as Asian countries.

In the top 5: 3 are Asian countries.

In the top 10, 5 are "white majority countries." You see something similar in the top 11-20.

Currently, most of the world's racism is concentrated in Asian and Arab countries. It's almost a completely non-existent problem in the 8% countries.

Similar to legit women's issues being in almost none of those 8% countries.

It's what happens when countries modernize too much: the population has too much free time so they invent issues to fight out of boredom and they indulge in all sorts of entertainment.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah, it's a lot simpler people feel empowered to spread the hate in there hearts by the endorsement of racism by right wing authority figures and those above them in positions of great power. History will not treat these people well, it never does.

Old Man Whirly!
http://statisticstimes.com/economy/projected-world-gdp-ranking.php

In the top 3: 2 as Asian countries.

In the top 5: 3 are Asian countries.

In the top 10, 5 are "white majority countries." You see something similar in the top 11-20.

Currently, most of the world's racism is concentrated in Asian and Arab countries. It's almost a completely non-existent problem in the 8% countries.

Similar to legit women's issues being in almost none of those 8% countries.

It's what happens when countries modernize too much: the population has too much free time so they invent issues to fight out of boredom and they indulge in all sorts of entertainment. Now try trading blocks.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Now try trading blocks.

Don't you mean cross-race/ethnicity human trafficking?

https://i.imgur.com/OzHX4fG.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Don't you mean cross-race/ethnicity human trafficking?

https://i.imgur.com/OzHX4fG.gif No, trading blocks.

dadudemon
No, trading blocks.

Don't you mean cross-race/ethnicity human trafficking blocks?

https://i.imgur.com/OzHX4fG.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Don't you mean cross-race/ethnicity human trafficking blocks?

https://i.imgur.com/OzHX4fG.gif No, trading blocks.

BrolyBlack
Racism

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, Racism is truly terrible and once Trump has hopefully gone in November we can start building bridges with minority populations world wide. The grand wizard in chief is a big cock block at the moment.

dadudemon
No, trading blocks.

Okay. 👌

I'm looking for you to make a point/share data.

Got any?

Old Man Whirly!
Okay. 👌

I'm looking for you to make a point/share data.

Got any? just google G7 and G20 job done

dadudemon
I tried my best - your point eludes me.

Do you want to make a point? smile

Old Man Whirly!
I tried my best - your point eludes me.

Do you want to make a point? smile sure, white nations still have generally the most privileged populations and whilst the safeguards put in place from colonial and post colonial are cracking, not in small part due to would be oligarchs, everything from the commonwealth to the EU and the very nature of the "United States" ensures this.

dadudemon
sure, white nations still have generally the most privileged populations and whilst the safeguards put in place from colonial and post colonial are cracking, not in small part due to would be oligarchs, everything from the commonwealth to the EU and the very nature of the "United States" ensures this.

Still don't get your point.

Connect the dots to this for me with some credible citations:

Now try trading blocks.

Old Man Whirly!
Still don't get your point.

Connect the dots to this for me with some credible citations: No need really, speaks for itself.

dadudemon
Clearly it doesn't speak for itself because you didn't make a point.

lol, Whirly, you old dog. You're time-waster trolling! Okay, ignored.

Old Man Whirly!
Clearly it doesn't speak for itself because you didn't make a point.

lol, Whirly, you old dog. You're time-waster trolling! Okay, ignored. not at all, it makes perfect sense.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Racism like viruses can spread if left unchecked or if certain igniters are set though.

eg When Trump won in 2016 with his "Us Vs Them" and demonizing minorities platform it ignited and unified the racist and emboldened them. It's why racist like David Duke said spmething like "we finally have someone on our side in the White House", why we got the Unite the Right Rally where racist came from all corners of the country to march and spread their hatred, exclusivity and racism.

5GzXY902hbo The David Duke comment is support of Trump really is the argument ender tbh.

cdtm
sure, white nations still have generally the most privileged populations and whilst the safeguards put in place from colonial and post colonial are cracking, not in small part due to would be oligarchs, everything from the commonwealth to the EU and the very nature of the "United States" ensures this.

Not a good thing.

Bringing down the privileged doesn't help the underprivileged. It just results in less competition for the remaining privileged.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Not a good thing.

Bringing down the privileged doesn't help the underprivileged. It just results in less competition for the remaining privileged. No one said it did.

cdtm
No one said it did.

As you said, there are cracks though.

This won't be the last protest. I think the oligarchs are backed into a corner, hoping if they put on enough of a show and make some symbolic concessions, this will all go away.

It won't. Things have been building for a long time now, and tempers seem even shorter then they were back in the day. Pressure cooker indeed.

eThneoLgrRnae
I think the media is stoking the racism flames. Making people more racist by spreading anti-racism. It' polarizes people.

You hit the nail square on the head there. There is a movement among those in leftist media and really, the left in general, that has been going on for years (it's just gotten much worse since Trump took office) to make it seem like that if you're white, then you are automatically a bad person and your opinion doesn't matter as much as a minority's does.

Not only that, but black on white violence is largely ignored by the left-wing media while they happily jump onto any incident of white on black violence they find even if there is no actual evidence of violence taking place (like in the Jussie Smollet situation).

Then of course you also have affirmative action BS in which poc are shown favoritism in academics and the work force.

How can anyone not see that all of this will eventually lead to resentment among many white people and may even cause some of them to actually become racist? I imagine in the near future we will be seeing far more alt-right groups (that is ACTUAL alt-right groups, not lefty's definition of what constitutes alt-right which is basically every group that doesn't support left-wing causes) rise up because of this.

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You hit the nail square on the head there. There is a movement among those in leftist media and really, the left in general, that has been going on for years (it's just gotten much worse since Trump took office) to make it seem like that if you're white, then you are automatically a bad person and your opinion doesn't matter as much as a minority's does.

Not only that, but black on white violence is largely ignored by the left-wing media while they happily jump onto any incident of white on black violence they find even if there is no actual evidence of violence taking place (like in the Jussie Smollet situation).

Then of course you also have affirmative action BS in which poc are shown favoritism in academics and the work force.

How can anyone not see that all of this will eventually lead to resentment among many white people and may even cause some of them to actually become racist? I imagine in the near future we will be seeing far more alt-right groups (that is ACTUAL alt-right groups, not lefty's definition of what constitutes alt-right which is basically every group that doesn't support left-wing causes) rise up because of this.

Too right. You've never typed this many words and I agreed so much with it.

The world is coming to an end because I agreed with 4 paragraphs you typed, in a ROOOOOOW!

eThneoLgrRnae
Hey now, I know I've typed out longer posts that that before.

You either missed them or just don't remember them.

Flyattractor
The only way to CURE Racism is to Stop Spreading it.

In Other Words. IT has to Stop Being Taught.

In layman.. SHUT UP ABOUT IT and it will GO AWAY!

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Hey now, I know I've typed out longer posts that that before.

You either missed them or just don't remember them.

No, no...you've typed a lot of stuff, yes.

But never so many paragraphs in a row that I agreed with.

WEEEEE!

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

lol!

Everyone! Look!

Supra is having his period! haha!

Get him!

Surtur
At least the epidemic of racism among police has been debunked:

https://www.city-journal.org/repudiate-the-anti-police-narrative

smile

BrolyBlack
Sounds like an epidemic

socool8520
I don't really think it is more racist than before. It's just now any action that can even be remotely considered racist is blown up on every media site in existence.

It's a lot like Corona. If you listened solely to the media, you would have thought that 50 percent of the population was dying from it from the insane coverage of it 24/7.

racism does exist, it always will, but I do not believe it is as rampant as the mdeia would like us to believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.