Phil Connors Vs Tree Gelbman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

KingD19
Tree wins the fight. All her do-overs involved the death of her and her friends so she basically had no choice but to become this badass warrior determined to live. Phil just lived in a small town over and over. However he is far more brilliant than her as he basically schooled himself on intellectual and social pursuits like becoming a master concert pianist.

I think technically if we count their do-overs as a form of immortality then Phil would be more immortal. His time loop was infinite and reset him to the same day until he stopped being an as*hole and got the girl to fall for him. Tree would only respawn after she was killed. So she could have moved across the world or something and been fine. Phil had to initiate his own change or else he never would have gotten out.

h1a8
Phil wins 1 and 2
Bane is the killer in part 3 that's coming out.

KingD19
How does Phil win the fist fight? I haven't seen Groundhog Day in quite some time, but I don't remember him going around fighting people aside from that one time he punched that guy.

Tree on the other hand has hurt and killed multiple people, multiple times through both her movies. She's got more skill by experience simply because that's basically all she does. Fight for her life.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
How does Phil win the fist fight? I haven't seen Groundhog Day in quite some time, but I don't remember him going around fighting people aside from that one time he punched that guy.

Tree on the other hand has hurt and killed multiple people, multiple times through both her movies. She's got more skill by experience simply because that's basically all she does. Fight for her life.

He's a man and she's a woman and this is a fistfight (no weapons, no grappling, kicking, etc). Unless you have proof of her actually fistfight prowess (does she even have ko power to a man with her fists). And Phil probably punched that guy a million times. Therefore he has some power and snap to his punches.

riv6672

h1a8

riv6672

h1a8

BruceSkywalker

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
who are these people
Phil Connors is a burnt out TV weatherman stuck in a time loop.

Tree Gelbman is a flighty college student stuck in a time loop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.