Racism is Terrible, Blackness is Not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link Agreed, the last four years of Trump have enabled an already horrible problem.

Silent Master
Yeah, the democrats are out of control.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yeah, the democrats are out of control. interesting reframing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yeah, the democrats are out of control.

Great point. While our democrat controlled sities and states have major problems, and our Capital Hill dems try to burn the US to the ground in their effort to "get Trump", lots of bad things have happened.

I thought the GOP was terrible under Obama but they didn't even get 1/10 as bad.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Great point. While our democrat controlled sities and states have major problems, and our Capital Hill dems try to burn the US to the ground in their effort to "get Trump", lots of bad things have happened.

I thought the GOP was terrible under Obama but they didn't even get 1/10 as bad. it isn't really but knock yourself out.

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course blackness is ok. Black people can go around sayin' "I'm black and I'm proud of it!" and no one gives them any flak because of it. Which I have no problem with but if a white person says something similar about being proud to be white he or she is labelled a "racist".

Yet some people still claim that "white privilege" is a thing lol. Funny, that looks like black privilege to me.

It's the double standards that are not ok, not someone's blackness.

snowdragon

I thought the GOP was terrible under Obama but they didn't even get 1/10 as bad.

I remember the Tea Party movement and I had said the samething. I'm trying to recall when they had taken over part of a city and held as their own stronghold and ousted systems of authority.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
I remember the Tea Party movement and I had said the samething. I'm trying to recall when they had taken over part of a city and held as their own stronghold and ousted systems of authority.

I don't think that ever happened. Did it? That would be cool if it did happen.

snowdragon
I don't think that ever happened. Did it? That would be cool if it did happen.

No, the tea party never did that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
No, the tea party never did that.

I almost fell for it, though.

WEEEEE! Happy Dance

socool8520
The article only proves that you can't win as a white person and how the author takes nearly everything as some snub to Black people. If whites don't voice dismay over the treatment of some black people, they are racist or part of the problem. If they do show support and try to sympathize, then they are somehow belittling black people.

What the hell are they supposed to do?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
interesting reframing.

laughing out loud

dadudemon
Originally posted by socool8520
The article only proves that you can't win as a white person and how the author takes nearly everything as some snub to Black people. If whites don't voice dismay over the treatment of some black people, they are racist or part of the problem. If they do show support and try to sympathize, then they are somehow belittling black people.

What the hell are they supposed to do?

What Morgan Freeman suggested. Stop talking about it. Don't think about it.

If everyone operates under the idea that no race exists, then there's no such thing as racism.

BrolyBlack
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.