Hellboy Vs Regan MacNeiel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Father Merrin throws out his back, so he makes a call, and asks HB to cover for him at the MacNeil house.
Can HB (with Father Karris) smack the Pazuzu out of Regan?

ShadowFyre
I'm gonna have to look Regan up. Is this a composite Hellboy or the latest?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm gonna have to look Regan up. Is this a composite Hellboy or the latest? Regan is the name of the possessed little girl from the Exorcist series.

KingD19
Well, in terms of actual power and combat ability, Pazuzu is super weaksauce compared to say Ogru Jahad, The Forest Elemental, Samael, and Morgan Le Fay.

However, we never to my knowledge see Big Red handling stuff like possessions. But he knows all about holy relics and stuff so I could see him just replicating the same ritual the priest did and letting Pazuzu possess him.

However the difference is, Hellboy truly being Anung Un Rama, AKA The literal prince of Hell and second only to his father Azzael and Satan(who it's implied Hellboy actually killed in the comics), he'd be much higher up on the food chain and I doubt a possession would do more than piss him off hearing Pazuzu's voice in his head until he can get him out.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.