Ben Shapiro Debunks Systemic Racism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
https://youtu.be/DJ4rLmVnVxc

BackFire
He talks fast so he must be smart.

snowdragon
Yeah, that type of mssging falls on deaf ears mostly due to the fact ppl want their information framed for them in a way that reassures what they want to believe rather than facts.

Surtur
This is devastating, along with that data from Heather Mac Donald about cops that she gave in a testimony that nobody covered cuz it obliterated the narrative and made anyone who continued to push it look stupid.

This testimony:

https://www.city-journal.org/repudiate-the-anti-police-narrative

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
He talks fast so he must be smart. thumb up laughing out loud

Eon Blue
I love how leftists still have yet to refute anything Shapiro stated.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eon Blue

I'm a leftist. I'll take a look when I get home and then agree or debunk his points.

Just you wait! Prepare yourself!

Surtur

But he talked fast bro.

And if he didn't talk fast I'm sure they could have found a typo or something in an article he wrote to focus on.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
He talks fast so he must be smart.

^ I love how much Trumper triggering this benign comment has frothed up and it's only page one thumb up

Eon Blue
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm a leftist. I'll take a look when I get home and then agree or debunk his points.

Just you wait! Prepare yourself!

This is fair. thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
^ I love how much Trumper triggering this benign comment has frothed up and it's only page one thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/mebjznx.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

I know Backfire doesn't need the pretend win, is this some sort of attempt for you to gain one by proxy? Shit, sorry I prevented that smile

eThneoLgrRnae

Because they can't. He's right and they know it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Because they can't. He's right and they know it. durwank

Eon Blue
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Because they can't. He's right and they know it.

thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
But he talked fast bro.

And if he didn't talk fast I'm sure they could have found a typo or something in an article he wrote to focus on.

Oh, no doubt. If they had seen just one instance of him making a typo or forgetting to capitalize a word that deserves capitalization or even accidentally using the wrong version of 'too' or 'to' then they would proclaim "See, that proves he's a dummy and doesn't know what he's talking about!".

But of course if a certain someone *coughObamacough* says that there are 52 states then that person will get a pass by those same critics and they'd still pretend like he's the smartest person to ever walk the face of the earth lol.

Surtur
The video is 11 minutes long.

The usual suspects here have spent more time than that trolling and crying about Trump.

Surely they could watch this 11 minute video and swiftly come and debunk it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.