Democrats Culture Appropriation is Racism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
https://ibb.co/1v5Gk5T

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
https://i.ibb.co/VjZYsZT/FA9-DB478-8849-4346-BE81-0-E993-B7-C9307.jpg

It's different...somehow.

And they did this after bashing trump for the bible photo.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
how many peaceful protestors did they have to physically assault and teargas for that photo?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
how many peaceful protestors did they have to physically assault and teargas for that photo?

Probably millions of black slaves died so that they could wear the symbols of black people on their shoulders like they are proud to flaunt their slain animal furs to their friends.

Great question.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Probably millions of black slaves died so that they could wear the symbols of black people on their shoulders like they are proud to flaunt their slain animal furs to their friends.

Great question.

Notice the goal post moving? They did complain about the treatment of the protesters, but they also whined and mocked him holding the bible, said it was a photo op to pander to his base.

How is what they did any different? And their excuse was literally "the black caucus gave it to them".

Lol. "I have a black friend, I'm not racist".

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon

Great question.

Where is his rebuttal

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Where is his rebuttal

He's going to need an extra large skirt for his rebuttal.

He's got quite a few bodies he needs to skirt around.

Cultural Appropriation he has to skirt around.

Over 150 years of Democratic Party racism he has to skirt around.

And his crippling AIDS he has to skirt around.

He may be able to find an extra large skirt in his mom's closet. Ha! Get it? Because his mom is like a miniature sled dog - a little husky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.