Has Whiry Lost his mind?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Does he read anything before he posts it? Or is he bored and just gaslighting/trolling?

Bashar Teg
how many voltron hugbox threads do you need in order to feel secure, broly?

gdf front page right now:

broly threads: 23
whirly threads: 9

Bashar Teg
bumping whirly threads now lulz

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Made today
dur

Robtard
Broly, I think you've lost it again like you did in 2016 over Clinton. Seriously, do some soul searching. Just not a good look my man.

BrolyBlack
Just pointing out the double standard. thumb up

dur

Robtard
Okay then. Have fun. Hopefully one of the mods will talk some sense into you.

BrolyBlack
Bash would have to have the same talking to thenthumb up

Bashar Teg
sorry i pointed out a painful fact which triggered you into this necro-thread bumping fit. feel better. thoughts and prayers

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Robtard
Bash would have to have the same talking to thenthumb up

I don't think Bash is making 15+ post a day about the same topic and then necro-bumping 30+ threads?

Seriously dude, this only reflects back on yourself.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think Bash is making 15+ post a day about the same topic and then necro-bumping 30+ threads?

Where did I say Bash made 15 threads a day?

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg

he did a service to the gdf by bumping his hugbox threads off the front page. HOORAY FOR BROLY! laughing out loud

Robtard

BrolyBlack
While Whirly does make a lot of threads, I can't recall him making the sheer amount you do and about the same topic in a single day, and then the next day... I also can't recall him necro-dumping 30+ threads.

He makes more threads than me. I merely made all these threads to show the hypocrisy. Which Bash didn’t realize what was happening before he got caught being a hypocrite

Bashar Teg
While Whirly does make a lot of threads, I can't recall him making the sheer amount you do and about the same topic in a single day, and then the next day... I also can't recall him necro-dumping 30+ threads.

at least this time he's not making sock accounts to obviously tilt meaningless gdf polls.

BrolyBlack

Merely to point out the hypocrisy which you have fallen guilty to

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eon Blue
thumb up Bingo!

thumb up Bingo!

Surtur

But on the next page the first 22 topics are whirly threads...

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
But on the next page the top 22 topics are whirly threads...

Which is why I bumped the threads lol

Surtur
sorry, 23 not 22

BrolyBlack

Robtard
But on the next page the first 22 topics are whirly threads... Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Which is why I bumped the threads lol

Over the course of several weeks, not two days...

But don't let that fact interfere.

Surtur

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Over the course of several weeks, not two days...

But don't let that fact interfere.

Ah, so we already have the spin

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Wow, this is the third or fourth thread made about me recently. I am loved and I bring forum members Love. Peace be upon you all.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
15+ is greater than 5.

I understand, so at what point between 5 and 15 does it become too much?

BrolyBlack

Curious as well

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae

How many "Orange Man Bad!"or some variant there of threads do all of you anti-Trump crybabies need to make in order to feel good about yourselves?

Funny how I posted a thread the other day about pooty being insane for making so many anti-Trump threads when we have the actual long-standing Trump 45th president thread to place all of those in and crybabies like you basically told me to get over him doing it.

When Broly posts a bunch of threads though oh shit look out, it's the end of the world!

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Great mystery solved. Not my fault the forum says that. I wasn’t keeping up with how many racism threads I made, but you were, now why don’t you keep up with Whirlys?

Seems you are double speaking

BrolyBlack

Hello?

Old Man Whirly!
Hello? Hi! smile

Robtard
Hello? You really can't understand the difference between making 5 and 15+ threads in a single day? Okay.

BrolyBlack
You really can't understand the difference between making 5 and 15+ threads in a single day? Okay.

Whiry makes more than 5 a days. So what’s the difference now?

Surtur
You really can't understand the difference between making 5 and 15+ threads in a single day? Okay.

But you know that's not what I asked. Is 5 in a day too much? If not, at what point is it too much? 7? 9? 11?

Bashar Teg

special rulez

Old Man Whirly!
Hi! smile

BrolyBlack
Talk about special rules

At what point between 5 and 15 does it become too much?

Robtard
Whiry makes more than 5 a days. So what’s the difference now?

Your max was (iirc) 54 in one day. When you were angry with Bada.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Your max was iirc was 54 in one day. When you were angry with Bada.

Stop poisoning the well and stick to the topic. Why is 15 racist threads a day to much from me but 5-10 from his isn’t to much?

Surtur
Would 14 topics have been too much?

Robtard
About the same topic, yes.

BrolyBlack
Would 14 topics have been too much?

Clearly my 15 was the line in sand.

quanchi112
Is Whirly a dc fan? Most of his initial hijinx I think was before my arrival pre 2007.

BrolyBlack

So then go look up all Whirys threads about the same topic

Old Man Whirly!
Hi smile

Surtur

Okay so we have established both 14 and 15 topics would have been too much.

Now let's do 11-13. Too much?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is Whirly a dc fan? Most of his initial hijinx I think was before my arrival pre 2007. I like all comics, my fave is probably 2000AD

Robtard
So then go look up all Whirys threads about the same topic

I don't recall whirlybird posting 20 threads about the same topic on the same day. Not even 10.

Surtur
And rob I'm sorry I have to treat you like a little kid and go down a list, you could have just answered my question outright

BrolyBlack
I don't recall whirlybird posting 20 threads about the same topic on the same day. Not even 10.

This is a lie or ignorance

Robtard
Okay so we have established both 14 and 15 topics would have been too much.

Now let's do 11-13. Too much?

^ Thinks he's clever.

If you put that cleverness into finding a job, do you think you'd be off leeching from the taxpayers with your welfare fraud?

Robtard
This is a lie or ignorance

By all means show it with links.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I like all comics, my fave is probably 2000AD Ah ok. I bet the forum was so busy back then. It still was in 2007. Threads used to fly.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Rob your dodge is noted, but you said:

15+ is greater than 5.

I ask again, if 5 is not too much and 15 is...at what point between 5 and 15 does it become too much? Or is 5 the cut off?

Old Man Whirly!
Ah ok. I bet the forum was so busy back then. It still was in 2007. Threads used to fly. yeah the Whirly account was 2005 - 2006. It was a different place Quan.

Old Man Whirly!

quanchi112
yeah the Whirly account was 2005 - 2006. It was a different place Quan. I recall my first major if not first thread was Thanos vs. Darkseid that hit close to 100 pages in less than a week. I stumbled upon the forum looking to argue this very topic. I miss the glory days.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
I recall my first major if not first thread was Thanos vs. Darkseid that hit close to 100 pages in less than a week. I stumbled upon the forum looking to argue this very topic. I miss the glory days. As do I, my first thread as Whirly was titled should I troll or not, but I had had previous accounts here.

quanchi112
As do I, my first thread as Whirly was titled should I troll or not, but I had had previous accounts here. Which moderators of the past no longer present were the most tyrannical? I despised wrathful dwarf he openly chose dc over marvel. We were bound to hate each other.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Also I have problems with Whirly. Bashes reaction to my threads while ignoring Whirlys are the funny part.

Eon Blue
I recall my first major if not first thread was Thanos vs. Darkseid that hit close to 100 pages in less than a week. I stumbled upon the forum looking to argue this very topic. I miss the glory days.

Same here. I joint in 07, but even then it was pretty busy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Same here. I joint in 07, but even then it was pretty busy. You posted back then?

eThneoLgrRnae

BrolyBlack

steverules_2

quanchi112

Old Man Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.