Michael Demiurgos vs Thanos W/Regulator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

Diesldude
Michael wins

Eon Blue
Michael wins.

Stoic
Thanos wins.

deft
Michael stomps.

Adam Grimes
Michael hand waves him out of existence.

Stoic
How does Micheal win? Thanos is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.

CatL18
Michael stomps.
At least, He is the half of Presence manifested and shaped by imagination of sentient beings in multiverse.
I doubt that Michael has half power of True Presence though.
I put him at same tier as Supercelestials like Perpetua or Manhattan.

Stoic
Thanos is on par with the Presence though. He is everywhere. Don't forget that Marvel has infinite time lines, and he is at the top of all of them. Thanos operates on a higher level than Perpetua.

CatL18
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos is on par with the Presence though. He is everywhere. Don't forget that Marvel has infinite time lines, and he is at the top of all of them. Thanos operates on a higher level than Perpetua.
Presence(True) is above Thanos.
And, DC omniverse is far bigger than Marvel's.

MrMind
no one is close to presence level in marvel

Stoic
Originally posted by CatL18
Presence(True) is above Thanos.
And, DC omniverse is far bigger than Marvel's.

How can you make that claim when Marvel has infinite time lines? That shit makes no sense, and actually makes you seem overly hopeful. If Marvel has infinite time lines, I want you to explain to me how DC is bigger? I'd be able to settle with them being the same on a cosmological level, but I can't see things from your perspective. Also did you know that as a company, Marvel is far bigger than DC is in terms of value? Before this Covid-19 virus struck, Marvel could actually buy DC if it were up for sale. Just saying.

CatL18
How can you make that claim when Marvel has infinite time lines? That shit makes no sense, and actually makes you seem overly hopeful. If Marvel has infinite time lines, I want you to explain to me how DC is bigger? I'd be able to settle with them being the same on a cosmological level, but I can't see things from your perspective.
Why do you contradict only me?
You should contradict other member.

Anyway,Marvel multiverse consists of only infinite time line/infinite dimension/infinite pararell world. Typical Type Ⅱ and Ⅲ multiverse.
On the other hand, DC multiverse is modal realism cosmology that everrything is possible.

It has nothing to do with cosmology discussion.

Diesldude

Originally posted by Diesldude
Thanos became one with the universe and was able to defeat OAA.

If in DC had thanos taken over ALL of CREATION he would be the size of this ball.

https://i.postimg.cc/Qd9bGXyL/55-A6-FB9-D-B1-B4-4-F98-BBFA-C44548-F734-B4.jpg

Not even close anymore.

Michael wins. DC is on a whole different level than marvel.

Sin I AM
Reaching with DC being larger. Both are infinite and consistently expanding plus it's irrelevant. Mike does win tho

Diesldude

Stoic
Marvel has powerful beings on that level as well, and yes Mikey loses this.

DeadpoolXXX
how does thanos win?

Sin I AM

Diesldude

Stoic
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
how does thanos win?

TOAA operates on a higher level than Michael. Thanos has become the equivalent of the Presence. Michael is on a lower level. Thanos is in everything, In every time line from start to end. How he became TOAA is lame I'll admit, but that doesn't support arguments that attempt to reduce TOAA to Perpetua level. I'm actually surprised that several posters didn't claim that TOAA was less powerful than the Anti-Monitor at this point.

Galan007
MrMind should clarify what amp Thanos has here, because Thanos w. Regulator =/= Thanos w. TOAA's power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.