Despise Bolton, but Read His Book Anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/06/despise-bolton-read-his-book-anyway/613075/

Trunp to sue Bolton!

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
You know who else will be certainly reading it? Trump.

Trump's finally going to read a book laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
You know who else will be certainly reading it? Trump.

Trump's finally going to read a book laughing laughing out loud The gaslighting and even the Russians probably can't save him this time. Although he is such a slimy leader of the alt right who knows. He will fight dirty to the last.

Robtard
While a scumbag, John Bolton is a lifelong Republican whose career goes back to the Reagan Administration, he's very well known and respected amount Republicans, so many Republicans will be reading his book.

Funny part, Bolton's book will very likely contain information that the Republicans in the Senate voted to not hear during Trump's impeachment. They will hear it now smile

Old Man Whirly!
While a scumbag, John Bolton is a lifelong Republican whose career goes back to the Reagan Administration, he's well very known and respected amount Republicans, so many Republicans will be reading his book.

Funny part, Bolton's book will very likely contain information that the Republicans in the Senate voted to not hear during Trump's impeachment. They will hear it now smile Good God, Yes!

BrolyBlack
So you want to make Bolton rich?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So you want to make Bolton rich? I want to read his book. I'll post snippets here. smile

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Trump may or may not be able to block this book, but the optics of him trying to makes him look terrible.

If Trump does block it, it will leak out anyways.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump may or may not be able to block this book, but the optics of him trying to makes him look terrible.

If Trump does block it, it will leak out anyways. The timing is delicious, I am salivating.

Robtard
The timing isn't coincidental.

Old Man Whirly!
The timing isn't coincidental. No it isn't Rob, it is delicious!

Old Man Whirly!

Silent Master
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
so much of it is hearsay from people with a vested interest.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump loves litigation... if he can't litigate...

Surtur
Because extraordinary claims require proof.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump loves litigation... if he can't litigate...

Surtur
So you disagree with Rob?

BrolyBlack
Reading books of people who hate trump are usually full of objectivity

Old Man Whirly!
this isn't Pizzagate Surt. Bolton wouldn't have been able to get anyone to publish without some evidence.

Surtur
that is not how publishing works here

BrolyBlack
No one believed Bolton before now he needs to be believed laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Hey Rob remember whenever someone wrote a book about Obama like a former SS agent or whatever.

Do you remember what you said? Because I do.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
that is not how publishing works here Just think Maga hat boy with the money to sue properly in Trump.

BrolyBlack
Hey Whirly you know what said every time someone out of the Obama admin wrote a book about him?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Hey Whirly you know what said every time someone out of the Obama admin wrote a book about him? obama didn't have Trumps pockets or history of litigation.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
context please, who was he talking about?

Bingo!

I don't recall Obama's former National Security Advisor writing a book detailing Obama's corruption while POTUS. Is there one?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Actually, who it is matters and what job they had in the admin matters.

Old Man Whirly!
Actually, who it is matters and what job they had in the admin matters. Bigtime!

carthage
This is one only Bolton I recognize

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bv5vMJKBAbo

Robtard
Bigtime! If the White House receptionist is accusing Trump of using the office of the POTUS for personal wealth/gain, meh. While Bolton's job was a wee bit closer to Trump's inner dealings than that.

Old Man Whirly!
If the White House receptionist is accusing Trump of using the office of the POTUS for personal wealth/gain, meh. While Bolton's job was a wee bit closer to Trump's inner dealings than that. Bingo again! thumb up

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
Just think Maga hat boy with the money to sue properly in Trump.

That still doesn't change the fact that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

And "John Bolton says so" is not extraordinary evidence.

Look I get it: you have Trump Derangement Syndrome and you're hoping these things are true. I'm gonna allow it thumb up

Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.