The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
*Edit: I'm going to try a trial run of an official GDF off topic thread to try to assuage the venom, malice, and (most importantly) the juvenile and banal nonsense that is running rampant here.

Use this thread to vent, rage, pander, cry, troll, flame, or form Voltron to keep GDF threads on topic and not derailed.

-Imp

Bait threads.
Troll threads.
Unnecessary news threads.
Necro-bumping threads.
Back & Forth dick waving threads.
Juvenile threads.
Stupid and banal threads.
Sock character threads.

More than half of these threads belong in the OTF. Just because KMC is at a snail's crawl by the few but remaining faithful doesnt' mean that we can't have a modicum of civility and seriousness.

The General Discussion Forum is now the equivalent of a short bus of people wearing helmets.

Have fun destroying what's left of KMC.

I'll keep to other branches of the board.

jaden_2.0
Just permaban everyone.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment
Bait threads.
Troll threads.
Necro-bumping threads.
Juvenile threads.
Sock character threads.

More than half of these threads belong in the OTF. Just because KMC is at a snail's crawl by the few but remaining faithful doesnt' mean that we can't have a modicum of civility and seriousness.

The General Discussion Forum is now the equivalent of a short bus of people wearing helmets.

I'll keep to other branches of the board. Imp, for me the gaslighting is the biggest problem. I will be sad if you don't offer your input to discussions, you are one of the moral compasses of this forum.

BrolyBlack
Bait threads.
Troll threads.
Necro-bumping threads.
Juvenile threads.
Sock character threads.

thumb up

Impediment
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
thumb up

Funny you should give a thumbs up, Broly.

You're GDF Public Enemy #1.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Imp, for me the gaslighting is the biggest problem. I will be sad if you don't offer your input to discussions, you are one of the moral compasses of this forum.

You need to admit to gaslighting and being apart of the problem though.

BrolyBlack
Funny you should give a thumbs up, Broly.

You're GDF Public Enemy #1.

Agreed. Just highlighting double standards pisses people off.

Bashar Teg
don't ban broly, unless you feel like deleting 500+ "ImpediCuck" sock threads per day

Impediment
There's nothing wrong with acting stupid or shit talking, but the OTF needs to be the place and not here.

The GDF has become a joke.

BrolyBlack
I wonder who reported. I have a good guess

Old Man Whirly!
There's nothing wrong with acting stupid or shit talking, but the OTF needs to be the place and not here.

The GDF has become a joke. I would love honest discourse but I struggle when views are abhorrent and people gaslight about murder etc. This place is less a joke and more Stormfront half the time.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
And yes that excuse was literally used today.

Impediment
This is why I made the Off Topic Circle Jerk in the MVF.

A social thread should be THE place to vent and rage and shit talk.

I love all of you crazy @ssholes, but the GDF is in flames right now.

Robtard
I wonder who reported. I have a good guess

I didn't hit the report button, but I sent Imp a PM asking him if he could have a nice civil convo with you as you're friends and you're skirting on the edge again with the 20+ daiy threads again and necro-bumping 30+ threads. I didn't want you banned.

I did it as I tried to myself and you simply were beyond listening to reason

Impediment
Rob did send me a PM about necro-bumping and I sent Broly a civil and calm PM back asking to stop.

This thread is me venting my frustration and trying to stop this dumpster fire we call the GDF and return to somewhat normalcy.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
I wonder who reported. I have a good guess I'll be honest Broly, I don't give a shit about threads about me mostly, I like you off politics. I don't find you as far right as many here and I've never seen you laugh about a rightist, leftist or anyone else dying. You like Trump and I don't, I don't think you are any kind of bigot. I do think you have a double standard on conspiracy theories.

Robtard

Bashar Teg

socool8520
I would love honest discourse but I struggle when views are abhorrent and people gaslight about murder etc. This place is less a joke and more Stormfront half the time.

I don't know that I have seen any extreme views. It doesn't get irritating until people jump from arguing their to straight bashing each other like children.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ffs broly you were throwing a fit because whirly posts threads, and I merely pointed out that you had 23 threads on the front page versus whirly's 9. The only one whining about thread posting was you. nobody else. Although Voltron did join in, but you know, that's on them.

Impediment
Rob is a friend, even if we've never met. Internet friendship is a real thing.

Rob's PM wasn't malicious or underhanded.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by socool8520
I don't know that I have seen any extreme views. It doesn't get irritating until people jump from arguing their to straight bashing each other like children. I think perhaps you have a different opinion on what's extreme.

Silent Master
I would love honest discourse but I struggle when views are abhorrent and people gaslight about murder etc. This place is less a joke and more Stormfront half the time.

Yet when both DDM and I supplied you with more information about a shooting, did you attempt to have a honest discourse or did you accuse us of gaslighting/using biased sources?

socool8520
I think perhaps you have a different opinion on what's extreme.

I may. I haven't seen outright hate for a group but I also can't weed through the tons of bashing to find them either. What is extreme to you?

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!
I may. I haven't seen outright hate for a group but I also can't weed through the tons of bashing to find them either. What is extreme to you? A lot of what I see here.

socool8520
That was specific. thanks

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet when both DDM and I supplied you with more information about a shooting, did you attempt to have a honest discourse or did you accuse us of gaslighting/using biased sources?

He gaslighted as did Bash

Old Man Whirly!
Yet when both DDM and I supplied you with more information about a shooting, did you attempt to have a honest discourse or did you accuse us of gaslighting/using biased sources? Disagree. I think the Alt right sources in play are disingenuous at best.

socool8520
All sources are biased. i can't think of one that people have used that doesn't have some agenda

Silent Master
Disagree. I think the Alt right sources in play are disingenuous at best.

My source had the same rating as yours.

Robtard
@broly What I saw seemed to be you on the cusp of reverting back to your old not-pleasant self (you know what I'm referring to), if I was wrong, okay, my error. No harm done though.

Bashar Teg
I corrected whirly on the source's accuracy rating and he agreed. you sniveling manbabies.

grow. up.

Impediment
Just because a person does one thing in the GDF doesn't mean someone else should copy and repeat.

Silent Master
All sources are biased. i can't think of one that people have used that doesn't have some agenda

Yes, but my source had the exact same rating as his, from the same rating agency. but as my source gave information that went against his narrative. my source was suddenly too biased to be trusted.

Yet his was to be 100% believed.

socool8520
Same rating, same validity I always say.

Bashar Teg
I corrected whirly on the source's accuracy rating and he agreed. you sniveling manbabies.

grow. up.

source:

considering most righ-wing sources posted here, that is actually a very impressive "factual reporting" rating. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I agree thumb up Kudos on that!

grow. the f*ck. up. voltron.

you're so used to gaslighting that you believe your own lies

Silent Master

Not according to him. only the one he agrees with is to be believed.

Robtard

Can be, but not always, you have to look a bit beyond the rating. I explained it to someone else here before:

Originally posted by Robtard
Explained to you several times. All "mixed" ratings are not equal. You have to take the whole description into account. As it stands, CNN is not rated as a conspiracy site or pseudoscience. ZeroHedge is.

Let me explain with nuts. Lets say one bowl is composed of 60% almonds, 20% walnuts and 20% cashews, other bowl is 20% almonds, 20% walnuts, 20% cashews and 40% low quality nigh-tasteless filler peanuts. Saying "both bowls are mixed" while technically correct, it's really not the full story when looking closely at the contents smile

YW

/nuts

socool8520
Isn't CNN pretty far on the left?

eThneoLgrRnae

grow. up.

You should follow your own advice.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yup. Oh, every leftist on this forum will probably argue otherwise but they are. That is a fact.

Bashar Teg

trouble with all network news is they also factor in the TV news, and only retards watch the news on tv/streaming

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

Old Man Whirly!
This is what triggered you Broly? Ffs, that's me out of here tonight. Have a good evening all!

Silent Master

Just to be clear

His source's rating from the fact checking agency he picked

Mine, from the same source

Old Man Whirly!
Just to be clear

His source's rating from the fact checking agency he picked

Mine, from the same source I. Going to state again the fact check wasn't the point I was making... rihtist militia, rightist tow, rightist newspaper... shooting was and the shooter in my opinion will be punished. The rightist gaslighting never stops and this is what destroys discourse, who ta

socool8520
I. Going to state again the fact check wasn't the point I was making... rihtist militia, rightist tow, rightist newspaper... shooting was and the shooter in my opinion will be punished. The rightist gaslighting never stops and this is what destroys discourse, who ta

This is pretty hard to follow.

socool8520
trouble with all network news is they also factor in the TV news, and only retards watch the news on tv/streaming

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

Favoring the left and failing to deliver the whole story is still messed up though.

Silent Master
This is pretty hard to follow.

It's actually fairly easy, my source gave information that went against his narrative, thus my source was to be ignored.

Bashar Teg
Favoring the left and failing to deliver the whole story is still messed up though.

their website reporting is accurate, which applies to debate sources. tv bobbleheads and biased editorial pieces are what damages their rating. besides npr I can't think of a single news source that doesn't pull omission stunts

Old Man Whirly!
Going to state again the fact check wasn't the point I was making... rihtist militia, rightist tow, rightist newspaper... shooting was and the shooter in my opinion will be punished. The rightist gaslighting never stops and this is what destroys discourse, who takes a gun to a demo. And that's me signing off nanoo nanoo smile

Gaslight away my rightist chums. stick out tongue

Silent Master
IOW, my source gave information that went against your narrative, thus my source was to be ignored.

socool8520
their website reporting is accurate, which applies to debate sources. tv bobbleheads and biased editorial pieces are what damages their rating. besides npr I can't think of a single news source that doesn't pull omission stunts

I agree, all of them do which is why I think it's splitting hairs to nitpick sources for the most part unless it's ridiculous. Outside of posting a source from both sides and only accepting what both sides agree on.

Impediment
I made a thread to pinpoint the nonsensical shit polluting and killing the GDF and my thread is killed by the same venom and immaturity.

You're all insane.

"No! YOU!!!"

socool8520
Hey, hey, hey. I was advocating happy medium

Bashar Teg
I agree, all of them do which is why I think it's splitting hairs to nitpick sources for the most part unless it's ridiculous. Outside of posting a source from both sides and only accepting what both sides agree on.

we have specific members which only post links to zero hedge and the blaze, which are known for flatout fabrications, so it's not fair to engage in false equalization. CNN web articles, as shown, are typically factually accurate; while activist blog news is mostly hot steaming dogshit.

Bashar Teg
I made a thread to pinpoint the nonsensical shit polluting and killing the GDF and my thread is killed by the same venom and immaturity.

You're all insane.

"No! YOU!!!"

no, YOU'RE insane!!!

Eon Blue

You're all insane.

"No! YOU!!!"

Join in our reindeer games.

jaden_2.0
This thread is gaslighting

And racist.

LordofBrooklyn
TO HELL WITH IMPEDIMENT!!!

HE BETRAYED ME WITH A COUP ATTEMPT AGAINST THE SCALEBAG BADABING!!!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
This thread is gaslighting

And racist.

laughing out loud

cdtm

The Guardian?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
The Guardian?

nope

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-guardian/%3famp

npr is the only one that seems to have a clean bill of health, as far as I know. btw it is often labeled as "leftist" by trumpers

socool8520
So when we say Trumpers, are we saying anyone who is right leaning or just people who support Trump. It's kinda hard to keep up theses days.

Silent Master
So when we say Trumpers, are we saying anyone who is right leaning or just people who support Trump. It's kinda hard to keep up theses days.

To them, Trumper = anyone that disagrees with them

Both me and IIRC, DDM have been called Trumpers and we supported both Bernie and Tulsi.

StiltmanFTW

The GDF has become a joke.

It has become a joke, but it's old news.

You have the Global Mod powers, you're basically Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

You can obliterate this place.

Eon Blue
Impediment: perma ban everyone and let this place RIP.

BackFire
GDF went to shit years ago when a lot of good members got banned for silly shit.

BrolyBlack
thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by BackFire
GDF went to shit years ago when a lot of good members got banned for silly shit. Like who?

BackFire

BrolyBlack
Epicurus
Omega Vision
Lestov

Never came back

NemeBro
Epicurus
Omega Vision
Lestov

Never came back None of those posters except maybe Epicurus were banned. Lestov posted literally five days ago, just not here.

Scribble

The GDF has become a joke. Hey, we're mostly civil in the OTF, we already get Bash flaming everyone in sight and constantly baiting Surtur (which the mods entirely seem to not care about), and we don't need any more of it! We actually work hard on maintaining an active and friendly community there for the most part, other than the GDF flame wars spilling over.

The main issue in the GDF from what I can tell as mostly an outsider is Whirly. He makes thread after thread about the same race baiting stuff, and actively ignores anyone trying to start real discussion in favour of further baiting the usual people.

TI started doing the same thing in response, adding fire to the flames, but he wasn't doing anything that Whirly wasn't already doing. Also one can have a normal discussion with TI, it's much harder to get Whirly to engage in a debate without him diverting or ignoring. Either way, TI shouldering the blame for this is abject dishonesty.

I like Whirly, but he's been going full guns with the shitposting lately and then acts as if he isn't the main player in making this place a dumpster fire, and instead complains about 'gaslighting' and acting like everyone who isn't him, Rob, Bash and Adam are literal Nazis. It's silly.

BackFire

Impediment

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
This place is less a joke and more Stormfront half the time.

Your brain has honestly rotted if you truly believe this.

Surtur

You're all insane.

"No! YOU!!!"

Lol, you should have seen this coming bro.

*looking at the people of Seattle* Take a long hard look at KMC. This is what happens when the police stop doing their jobs.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/dMO1cem.jpg

Omega vision called it.

Surtur
This is the first I've seen someone celebrate a pretend win for another poster who hasn't posted here in years.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
This is the first I've seen someone celebrate a pretend win for another poster who hasn't posted here in years. Gaslight away, he was more of a prophet than "stop the hate".

Surtur
Yeah bro, keep using the word gas light wrong laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah bro, keep using the word gas light wrong laughing That thread was interesting because he seemed to be alluding to you and Broly.

Surtur
I do remember him running his mouth a lot before he scurried away smile

samhain
Yeah bro, keep using the word gas light wrong laughing

Ironic seeing as you call it a word, then proceed to split it into two words. Made me chuckle is all.

Impediment

Surtur
Seriously tho with you and the word gaslight, you're like one of those people who get a tattoo of some Japanese symbol. Only it means the exact opposite of what they think it means, yet they keep proudly displaying it.

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
Ironic seeing as you call it a word, then proceed to split it into two words. Made me chuckle is all.

Nice save, he can focus on pretending to laugh at this instead of his failure to properly use it smile

Surtur

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Gaslighting.

Gas.

Gassed

Jews gassed.

Wow, Whirly is a nazi.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Ironic seeing as you call it a word, then proceed to split it into two words. Made me chuckle is all. thumb up yes it is.

Surtur
There we go, mission accomplished smile

BrolyBlack
So how is this place like Stormfront. Asking for a friend

Surtur
the friend is the ghost of hitler isn't it

BrolyBlack
Imp, for me the gaslighting is the biggest problem. I will be sad if you don't offer your input to discussions, you are one of the moral compasses of this forum.

So since gaslighting is the biggest problem and you are one of the biggest gas lighters. How can we help you solve your problem?

eThneoLgrRnae
I do remember him running his mouth a lot before he scurried away smile

Yeah, wasn't he one of the cowardly anti-Trumpers who conveniently disappeared right around election time in 2016? I'm sure the timing was just a coincidence lol.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Why do you want to turn this place into a cess pool of racism? Your starting to use borderline Nazi tactics here.

Does every thread you make need to be a new racism thread or you done acting like a foolish child?

Old Man Whirly!
Why do you want to turn this place into a cess pool of racism? Your starting to use borderline Nazi tactics here.

Does every thread you make need to be a new racism thread or you done acting like a foolish child? O.K. I'll keep post salient news stories from the MSM.

Scribble
Yeah, why don't you guys just start by not posting so many threads? It makes discussion muddled. There's a GDF racism thread now so any racism-related stuff can go in there.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Scribble
Hey, we're mostly civil in the OTF, we already get Bash flaming everyone in sight and constantly baiting Surtur (which the mods entirely seem to not care about), and we don't need any more of it! We actually work hard on maintaining an active and friendly community there for the most part, other than the GDF flame wars spilling over.

The main issue in the GDF from what I can tell as mostly an outsider is Whirly. He makes thread after thread about the same race baiting stuff, and actively ignores anyone trying to start real discussion in favour of further baiting the usual people.

TI started doing the same thing in response, adding fire to the flames, but he wasn't doing anything that Whirly wasn't already doing. Also one can have a normal discussion with TI, it's much harder to get Whirly to engage in a debate without him diverting or ignoring. Either way, TI shouldering the blame for this is abject dishonesty.

I like Whirly, but he's been going full guns with the shitposting lately and then acts as if he isn't the main player in making this place a dumpster fire, and instead complains about 'gaslighting' and acting like everyone who isn't him, Rob, Bash and Adam are literal Nazis. It's silly.

You make a good point.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, why don't you guys just start by not posting so many threads? It makes discussion muddled. There's a GDF racism thread now so any racism-related stuff can go in there. Why do you want a safe place?

Scribble
Why do you want a safe place? What?

BrolyBlack

Does every thread you make need to be a new racism thread or you done acting like a foolish child?
Yeah, why don't you guys just start by not posting so many threads? It makes discussion muddled. There's a GDF racism thread now so any racism-related stuff can go in there.

Old Man Whirly!
What? Why do you want a safe space?

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
What?

He's trolling you.

Scribble
Why do you want a safe space? What I meant by "What?" is: "What do you mean by this?"

What do you mean by me seemingly wanting a 'safe place / space'? Have I missed something? When did I mention wanting a safe place / space?

Scribble
He's trolling you. Obviously, but it just makes him look dumb. I don't understand why pretending to have intensely poor reading comprehension is meant to reflect on the other person badly. It's just weird and makes the troll come off as dense.

Old Man Whirly!
Disagree I am trolling you. I'll rephrase why don't you want to see threads based on msm stories? Why do you want to censor my content?

BrolyBlack

Scribble
Disagree I am trolling you. I'll rephrase why don't you want to see threads based on msm stories? Why do you want to censor my content? I didn't say that, did I? I said that perhaps you should just have a single thread for specific topics. That way, things are less fragmented. For example, there's the Donald Trump thread. Anything Trump related goes in there and furthers the pre-existing conversation. Anything Coronavirus related goes in the Coronavirus or COVIDiots thread. If you have to make a thread, why not limit it to, say, one or two a day? Because you and Broly have been non-stop for the best part of a week, and it's getting silly.

My point is that this kind of thread-spamming is specifically what Impediment was talking about when he said the GDF was turning into a cesspool. And he's right: it makes it less cohesive and only furthers tribal conflicts, instead of actually focusing on one or two good topics at a time.

Scribble

Old Man Whirly!
I didn't say that, did I? I said that perhaps you should just have a single thread for specific topics. well actually you are, something like the BLM protests cannot be coherant or nuanced in a single thread as many situations are being covered. Which is why papers might have multiple issues explored in different stories, each with separate comment sections.

I disagree my threads are a problem.

BrolyBlack
well actually you are, something like the BLM protests cannot be coherant or nuanced in a single thread as many situations are being covered. Which is why papers might have multiple issues explored in different stories, each with separate comment sections.

I disagree my threads are a problem.

Multiple people including a moderator have said your threads are a problem

Old Man Whirly!
Multiple people including a moderator have said your threads are a problem Actually I don't want to cast stones but the only poster mentioned by name as a problem by Impediment wasn't me.

Any more than the posters you missed Lestov or Omega vision were talking about me in relation to racist views, I.e. not caring who died.

As I said, I can't help you people don't like my threads or replies.

BrolyBlack
Bait threads.
Troll threads.
Necro-bumping threads.
Juvenile threads.
Sock character threads.

Yes clearly none of these belong to you

Silent Master
I didn't say that, did I? I said that perhaps you should just have a single thread for specific topics. That way, things are less fragmented. For example, there's the Donald Trump thread. Anything Trump related goes in there and furthers the pre-existing conversation. Anything Coronavirus related goes in the Coronavirus or COVIDiots thread. If you have to make a thread, why not limit it to, say, one or two a day? Because you and Broly have been non-stop for the best part of a week, and it's getting silly.

My point is that this kind of thread-spamming is specifically what Impediment was talking about when he said the GDF was turning into a cesspool. And he's right: it makes it less cohesive and only furthers tribal conflicts, instead of actually focusing on one or two good topics at a time.

He's trolling you.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes clearly none of these belong to you I can't help you don't like my reply.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Because your gaslighting at the same time asking Imp why people gaslight.

Do you find it humorous?

dadudemon
To them, Trumper = anyone that disagrees with them

Both me and IIRC, DDM have been called Trumpers and we supported both Bernie and Tulsi.

I was called alt-right, right-wing, racist, and Nazi, as well.

I am one of if not the furthest left, active, on this site. It's kind of funny.

It's odd. But, I blame it all on TDS.

Old Man Whirly!
Because your gaslighting at the same time asking Imp why people gaslight.

Do you find it humorous? Ad hominems aside, I cannot help you do not like my reply

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was called alt-right, right-wing, racist, and Nazi, as well.

I am one of if not the furthest left, active, on this site. It's kind of funny.

It's odd. But, I blame it all on TDS. Hopefully the worlds much justified TDS will banish in November. My fingers are crossed.

dadudemon
Hopefully the worlds much justified TDS will banish in November. My fingers are crossed.

Trump winning will make it worse. I'm expecting a very small handful of extremists to just lose it when Trump wins.

I'll be safe in Oklahoma. The reddest state in the union. Other states like NY and CA (Dem strongholds where no Republican has even the slightest chance of winning in several decades) is where I expect the meltdowns and rage to mostly be.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump winning will make it worse. I'm expecting a very small handful of extremists to just lose it when Trump wins.

I'll be safe in Oklahoma. The reddest state in the union. Other states like NY and CA (Dem strongholds where no Republican has even the slightest chance of winning in several decades) is where I expect the meltdowns and rage to mostly be. Let's all hope he doesn't win then, as I am sure the proud boys and armed Malitia's will behave in a much more adult fashion.

And we can draw a line under the last few years as an abhorrent aberration based on a flawed voting system thumb up

Quincy
Impediment is right (and I'm biased towards him because he reads Preacher.)

A lot of the content people share in this section of the forum is worth discussion, but the problem is - we don't ever actually discuss them. It's getting into the same arguments with the same people every day. People post with the only goal being to trigger someone in specific, or else dogpile on someone. More than half of the time, I don't buy that people here actually FEEL how they are expressing, instead just saying things in opposition of the members they already hate. It's so dumb, and the lengths at which people go in order to pretend to have a civil discourse isn't sad, it isn't disappointing, it's just stupid.

The forum isn't dead, it just isn't getting new blood. So we are stuck yelling at each other ad nauseam.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy

A lot of the content people share in this section of the forum is worth discussion, but the problem is - we don't ever actually discuss them. It's getting into the same arguments with the same people every day. People post with the only goal being to trigger someone in specific, or else dogpile on someone. More than half of the time, I don't buy that people here actually FEEL how they are expressing, instead just saying things in opposition of the members they already hate. It's so dumb, and the lengths at which people go in order to pretend to have a civil discourse isn't sad, it isn't disappointing, it's just stupid.

The forum isn't dead, it just isn't getting new blood. So we are stuck yelling at each other ad nauseam. I don't disagree and threads where members are asked to "name their kills", the posters they have driven away don't help.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
You always have an answer

Old Man Whirly!
You always have an answer I can't help you don't like my answers.

BrolyBlack

Quincy
Just make out already, clowns.

Old Man Whirly!

Scribble

The forum isn't dead, it just isn't getting new blood. So we are stuck yelling at each other ad nauseam. thumb up

dadudemon
Let's all hope he doesn't win then, as I am sure the proud boys and armed Malitia's will behave in a much more adult fashion.

Good point. Yes, Trump losing, if he loses convincingly, would result in a far more peaceable outcome partially due to the things you specifically mentioned but more so because conservatives and Republicans factually have fewer mental health problems by a significant margin compared to their political peers.

But also because some of those libertarian militias are among the smartest and most educated people in the US.

dadudemon

The forum isn't dead, it just isn't getting new blood. So we are stuck yelling at each other ad nauseam.

Sometimes, I put-together very thorough and fact-based responses. But it either gets ignored or I am called a gaslighter. And the occasional person who likes the conclusion from my post will give me a bingo.

No nuanced discussion is really being had outside of Artol, Scribble, StyleTime and maybe one other person I am forgetting.

Old Man Whirly!
Sometimes, I put-together very thorough and fact-based responses. But it either gets ignored or I am called a gaslighter. And the occasional person who likes the conclusion from my post will give me a bingo.

No nuanced discussion is really being had outside of Artol, Scribble, StyleTime and maybe one other person I am forgetting. Opinions differ. I think many posters offer salient points including some you highlighted.

dadudemon
Opinions differ. I think many posters offer salient points including some you highlighted.

Like this?

https://i.imgur.com/jiz1pi7.png

https://i.imgur.com/SFtwMXn.png

https://i.imgur.com/CeWoTUY.png

https://i.imgur.com/lun0O3W.png

https://i.imgur.com/xEiEK2X.png

https://i.imgur.com/42lnaGh.png

https://i.imgur.com/vaYmnvG.png

https://i.imgur.com/FmH1Nx4.png

https://i.imgur.com/Q3YsYS4.png

Old Man Whirly!
Like this?

https://i.imgur.com/jiz1pi7.png

https://i.imgur.com/SFtwMXn.png

https://i.imgur.com/CeWoTUY.png

https://i.imgur.com/lun0O3W.png

https://i.imgur.com/xEiEK2X.png

https://i.imgur.com/42lnaGh.png

https://i.imgur.com/vaYmnvG.png

https://i.imgur.com/FmH1Nx4.png

https://i.imgur.com/Q3YsYS4.png we've been through all that in another thread. I can't help you didn't like my reply there.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>