Someone said CNN stories are usually actually accurate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
CNN stories are usually accurate?

Is that true or did they hear it on CNN?

BrolyBlack
Bash said it

Bashar Teg
what bash actually said:

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trouble with all network news is they also factor in the TV news, and only retards watch the news on tv/streaming

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/ Originally posted by Bashar Teg
their website reporting is accurate, which applies to debate sources. tv bobbleheads and biased editorial pieces are what damages their rating. besides npr I can't think of a single news source that doesn't pull omission stunts

unfortunately/fortunately i have too much work today to entertain your silly manbaby games, so have fun putting words in my mouth and acting like a retard with your little e-gang

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Make some more gifsthumb up

But you did say they were accurate

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Make some more gifsthumb up

But you did say they were accurate

i like how he came on here just to tell you he totally won't be on here

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

dadudemon
Someone said CNN stories are usually actually accurate

Bash said it

what bash actually said:

unfortunately/fortunately i have too much work today to entertain your silly manbaby games, so have fun putting words in my mouth and acting like a retard with your little e-gang

their website reporting is accurate...

No nuance is required. There's nothing controversial to discuss about you saying CNN is accurate - you said it.

Regarding CNN, they are anti-Trump, anti-GOP, political activists. Trump losing this fall would be the literal worst possible outcome for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.