Top UN official condemns 'systemic' US police killings and urges radical changes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Top UN official condemns 'systemic' US police killings and urges radical changes

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/17/us-police-killings-systemic-problem-un-agnes-callamard?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Surtur
Hypocrisy overload

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Hypocrisy overload you disagree the US Police have systemic issues around racism?

Surtur
The data disagrees with that, but the hypocrisy is more them calling us out over this while they let awful countries sit on UN human rights panels, etc.

Old Man Whirly!
The data disagrees with that, but the hypocrisy is more them calling us out over this while they let awful countries sit on UN human rights panels, etc. Changing the subject Surt, what happened to Lestov?

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Changing the subject Surt, what happened to Lestov?

At least you didn't try to say they aren't hypocrites.

Oh and you've posted 3 topics about racism in less than 10 minutes. Remember, it gets to be too much if u go over 5.

Old Man Whirly!
At least you didn't try to say they aren't hypocrites.

Oh and you've posted 3 topics about racism in less than 10 minutes. Remember, it gets to be too much if u go over 5. Originally posted by Lestov16
Really, that was a jab at you, Surtur, for the other thread, where you said Philando Castile lived "a life of crime" (aka traffic violations and smoking weed in the presence of his kid) and probably more-than-likely (aka had nothing to do with and merely matched the description of the prep) committed a robbery, and thus deserved to die.

You always seem to victim blame when these police shootings happen Just asking because along with Omega vision Broly cited him as a good poster. So like, multiple threads on similar things were a thang before my return... Who'd have think it?

Surtur
I'm not sure why you think these quotes mean anything kiddo lol

Old Man Whirly!
So like, multiple threads on similar things were a thang before my return... Who'd have thunk it?

eThneoLgrRnae
No one gives a shit. The UN is a joke and everyone who has their head screwed-on straight already knows this.

BrolyBlack
Whirly cares

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Whirly cares I'll reply openly. I thought Free speech was something the right values. Why do you want this forum as a "safe space"?

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No one gives a shit. The UN is a joke and everyone who has their head screwed-on straight already knows this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=667472

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, no one with any actual sense cares lol.

BrolyBlack
I'll reply openly. I thought Free speech was something the right values. Why do you want this forum as a "safe space"?

So your not mature enough to make one thread for racism posts? Every single article about racism you need to make a separate thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.