Revealed: officer who killed Rayshard Brooks accused of covering up 2015 shooting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Revealed: officer who killed Rayshard Brooks accused of covering up 2015 shooting

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/17/rayshard-brooks-shooting-police-officer-cover-up-accusations-garrett-rolfe?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Good luck gaslighting this Kmc alt rightists or "ordinary people" laughing

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Odd I found it right away just by looking down on the page. But we both know you wanted to gaslight some more and more more redundant threads.9

BrolyBlack
Let me show you how annoying it is

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Let me show you how annoying it is I'm sorry you didn't like my topically relevant thread.

BrolyBlack
Odd I found it right away just by looking down on the page. But we both know you wanted to gaslight some more and more more redundant threads.9

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm sorry you didn't like my topically relevant thread.

BrolyBlack

I think seeing you hatchet copy/paste jobs thrown back at you is starting to wear on you.

Scribble
This is peak KMC.

BrolyBlack

Darth Thor
where is it? You've done so many threads today I couldn't find it

He has been spamming the f*** outta this place.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He has been spamming the f*** outta this place. He has but he has promised not to do this anymore, we'll see if he sticks to it.

BrolyBlack
DT is pretty slow, excuse him.

cdtm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/17/rayshard-brooks-shooting-police-officer-cover-up-accusations-garrett-rolfe?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Good luck gaslighting this Kmc alt rightists or "ordinary people" laughing

Harris's letter about public safety is hilarious.

He rammed a vehicle, and could have as easily killed someone. **** him.

And yes, the police have no excuse for failing to report.

Surtur
So how come a cops past can be talked about, but we can't discuss the criminal past of brooks? Isn't that how these things go, the "victims" past doesn't matter? Dipshits have gone after me for bringing up the past shit some of these people who got shot have done.

If he did bad shit he should be punished and if he wasn't it is the fault of our system that we let them get away with it.

But it has zero to do with whether or not the shooting was justified, right? Isn't that what should be said? For consistency?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
So how come a cops past can be talked about, but we can't discuss the criminal past of brooks? Isn't that how these things go, the "victims" past doesn't matter? Dipshits have gone after me for bringing up the past shit some of these people who got shot have done.

If he did bad shit he should be punished and if he wasn't it is the fault of our system that we let them get away with it.

But it has zero to do with whether or not the shooting was justified, right? Isn't that what should be said? For consistency?

hmm

Actually, that is taken into account by prosecutors. It's the "reasonable force" consideration. If the person is a known violent quantity, in the US, police will get away with violence against the perp more often.

I don't support that position, obviously. But it is something that is considered when reviewing the case.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
hmm

Actually, that is taken into account by prosecutors. It's the "reasonable force" consideration. If the person is a known violent quantity, in the US, police will get away with violence against the perp more often.

I don't support that position, obviously. But it is something that is considered when reviewing the case.

But I'm not talking about prosecutors. Basically talking about how the public acts, how leftists in particular act.

It's wrong to bring up past crimes committed by those shot, they say. If true, it's wrong to bring up past shit cops did.

Darth Thor

Surtur would be nice if just one time you stuck up for the black victim instead of the white cop who killed him.

Surtur
so it'd be nice if i'd be racist?

wow, you're f*cking devilish

Darth Thor
so it'd be nice if i'd be racist?

wow, you're f*cking devilish

Wow I did not see that response coming.

Surtur
You legit just said it'd be nice if prioritized race

Darth Thor
You legit just said it'd be nice if prioritized race

Did you just completely ignore the victim and killer part?

Surtur
Your racism is killing me, why are u like this

Silent Master
Did you just completely ignore the victim and killer part?

What should the cops have done to the violent criminal that attacked them, stole a taser and fired it at them?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
What should the cops have done to the violent criminal that attacked them, stole a taser and fired it at them?

There were 3 cops. One of them could have taken the taser and the other two subdue him. He didn't need to die.

Just taze him over and over until he lets them put the cuffs on. They didn't need to shoot him. They could have shot him in the legs if they all got their mace and tazers stolen at the same time.

Anything else but killing him would have worked.

Or the cops could not be a bunch of weakling p*ssy-ass bitches who know how to take down drunk fat guys.

The police that workout at the gym I workout at, in Tulsa, are some beefy fellas. They are definitely on roids. Maybe make all cops do that in addition a shit load of training. No cop should be on the street unless they can subdue a drunk, 6'2", 250lbs man.

Just watching that video of 3 cops struggle to subdue that drunk guy was frustrating.

Surtur
dude fought off 2 cops, beat them, then fired a weapon

got capped

meh

Surtur
kCjEjRn_CYQ

Surtur
can anyone show a white dude beating on cops and firing weapons at them and the cops just going "well shucks" ?

not joking

Darth Thor

Chase him maybe?

Track him down (they had his details and his car).

Like is this a serious question? Was Shoot to Kill really The only option you could think of?

Surtur
Chase him maybe?

Like is this a serious question? Was Shoot to Kill really The only option you could think of?

Darth: they were chasing him until he turned and fired the taser

Darth Thor
Darth: they were chasing him until he turned and fired the taser

Okay... Is a taser a lethal weapon?

Surtur

Not even gonna do down this road, I could bring up cases where people did die, though rare.

Just pointing out a cop was in a heated situation where he had already been attacked and then had a little b*tch turn and fire a weapon at him.

Silent Master
Chase him maybe?

Chase a guy with a deadly weapon through an area with lots of protentional hostages. Ok, I guess that is an option.

Let the violent criminal with a deadly weapon go and hope to find him later. Ok, I guess that is an option.

Silent Master

According to the DA that charged the officer with felony murder, yes.

Darth Thor
So fire a taser back then.

Or keep chasing.

No idea why you guys think its perfectly fine to fire a gun in every difficult situation.

Its why your police have the bad rep they do.

Surtur

Or keep chasing.

No idea why you guys think its perfectly fine to fire a gun in every difficult situation.

His taser was stolen lol

Silent Master

Or keep chasing.

At what point is is ok to shoot?

Adam_PoE

Maybe what they did in these same instances in which the suspects were white:

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies Outside Spalding County Home

Good thing he did not do something criminal like fall asleep in the drive-through at Wendy's.

Man Arrested After Stealing Officer's Gun

Good thing he did not do something dangerous like try to pay for something with a $20 bill that was suspected to be counterfit.

No one is fooled by you taking up for racists.

Silent Master
Your first story stated that the officers returned fire, which is exactly what this guy did. Thank you for admitting he did the right thing

Adam_PoE
Your first story stated that the officers returned fire, which is exactly what this guy did. Thank you for admitting he did the right thing

Yet, they managed to aprehend the suspect without killing him, correct? Thank you for admitting you are a racist troll.

Silent Master
Yet, they managed to aprehend the suspect without killing him, correct? Thank you for admitting you are a racist troll.

Because they missed, but thanks for admitting that shooting at a violent criminal that stole a weapon and fired it at you is ok.

When did I admit to being a democrat?

Old Man Whirly!
Because they missed, but thanks for admitting that shooting at a violent criminal that stole a weapon and fired it at you is ok.

When did I admit to being a democrat? Funny I haven't seen any Dems spouting racist shit and getting banned on Twitter.

Old Man Whirly!
His taser was stolen lol Just want to check do your views on race align with Milo and Katie Hopkins as well as on many other things?

Silent Master
Well, my view is that racists are morons. sorry Adam.

cdtm
hmm

Why be against it?

It only takes an instant to kill or be killed.

It's like the domesticated creature who ripped a woman's face off. Perhaps he did it in panic, and would never harm another soul, but who would take that risk?

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Why be against it?

It only takes an instant to kill or be killed.

It's like the domesticated creature who ripped a woman's face off. Perhaps he did it in panic, and would never harm another soul, but who would take that risk?

I don't understand.

Brooks wasn't a lethal threat to those 3 cops. Even with a taser.

cdtm
I don't understand.

Neither are people who escape from prison.

He attacked an officer. Who knows what he'd do, if he's willing to go that far?

People run to get guns. People who attack police may do worse to civilians.

Surtur
I don't understand.

Do we even know how many shots the taser could fire? Some can fire one, some up to 3.

Surtur
I ask because if he hits a cop with the taser, can u GUARANTEE me that he would not have had enough time to go and grab the cops firearm? Can u GUARANTEE the other cop would have been able to prevent it?

dadudemon
Do we even know how many shots the taser could fire? Some can fire one, some up to 3.

Are you saying that Brooks had additional barb charges in his pocket and he knew how to unload and reload the barbs because the taser has enough electrical energy to fire more than once?

-r7wrs28lGs

Surtur
Actually im just saying he's trash who brought about his own end.

Silent Master
The guy that brought felony murder charges against the officer says that tasers are deadly weapons.

nxKN46YdWFg

Surtur
The guy that brought felony murder charges against the officer says that tasers are deadly weapons.

nxKN46YdWFg

Oh and he's seeking re-election and...well:

Atlanta DA who charged officer with felony murder is seeking reelection while under criminal investigation

Old Man Whirly!

nxKN46YdWFg They can be, however that's not how law enforcement sell them as "non lethal" to the public.

Surtur
They can be, however that's not how law enforcement sell them as "non lethal" to the public.

but since u guys dont trust law enforcement...surely it must be a lie, right bro?

and u just admitted they can be deadly, so the cop was justified then? right?

Adam_PoE

Police discharged weapons in both instances, but only killed the suspect in one. So the issue is not whether it is acceptalbe to discharge a weapon, but whether it is acceptable to kill the suspect. For some reason, police did not shoot to kill the white suspect, only the black one. Now get your racist noggin' joggin' and come up with your next justification for police sparing whites and killing blacks for the same offenses.

Adam_PoE
Well, my view is that racists are morons. sorry Adam.

Then stop cucking for them.

Silent Master
Then stop cucking for them.

I've never cucked for you.

Silent Master
Police discharged weapons in both instances, but only killed the suspect in one. So the issue is not whether it is acceptalbe to discharge a weapon, but whether it is acceptable to kill the suspect. For some reason, police did not shoot to kill the white suspect, only the black one. Now get your racist noggin' joggin' and come up with your next justification for police sparing whites and killing blacks for the same offenses.

Are you attempting to argue that the police in your story missed on purpose?

Adam_PoE
I've never cucked for you.

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

Adam_PoE
Are you attempting to argue that the police in your story missed on purpose?

Are you attempting to deflect from the fact that I provided two instances in which police did not harm white suspects for committing the same offenses under the same circumstances that you justified them killing black suspects? Keep dancing, I am sure it will convince everyone how not racist that is of you.

Silent Master
Your first example included the officers firing back, they just missed.

dadudemon
Silent Master, your argumentation position is very easy.

All you have to do is find literally any other scenario where a white person was killed by police that directly contradicts Adam_Poe. And since there are far more options to choose from, each year, for white victims of police violence, it shouldn't be hard to counter Adam_Poe in this game of cards. The deck is very much stacked in your favor to make this argument to counter Adam_Poe's clearly fallaciously cherry-picked position.

Adding nuance to the convo - that US police are unnecessarily violent and kill far too many people - would be a much better position to take because literally all of us agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.