MCU Captain America vs. MCU Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Both characters fights in a slugfest without shield and without suit.

Who wins?

tkitna
No suits or weapons of anykind here? T'Challa gets wrecked.

carthage
Bane attempts to fight but gets splattered by a thunderbolt

BruceSkywalker
bane somehow survives this melee but t'challa dies

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
bane somehow survives this melee but t'challa dies
This seems right.

9jaboy
Panther Wins.
He looked better in their fight, although it was inconclusive.

riv6672
I disagree.

ShadowFyre
Cap after a good fight, far more experience

NotAllThatEvil
I'm pretty sure panther needs his special vibranium magic suit to fight on the same level as cap. In raw fisticuffs, he'd lose

Eon Blue
Cap.

9jaboy
Originally posted by riv6672
I disagree. You're welcome to.

9jaboy
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I'm pretty sure panther needs his special vibranium magic suit to fight on the same level as cap. In raw fisticuffs, he'd lose
If he had his new kinetic energy suit, he'd destroy Captain America.
He didn't use any suit advantage on CA in Civil War. He had the old suit there.

riv6672

9jaboy

jaden_2.0
When Bucky broke out of shield he overpowered Cap in plain clothes easily but T'Challa in plain clothes clearly beat Bucky. Panther wins

ShadowFyre
I still think Cap wins but T'challa doesent need a suit to hang, just that sticky icky herb

h1a8
Cap wins although it is close.

quanchi112
Cap wins.

Impediment
Originally posted by quanchi112
Cap wins.

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Based on? His fights, his feats.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Based on?

even though blacklivesmatter, cap still wins

playa1258
Cap wins.

#Blacklivessplatter

Vanguard
Panther

HulkIsHulk
Tchalla bounced back from Klaw's - bulletproof car demolishing - sonic blast point blank with nothing but a cabinet in between and with a malfunctioning suit got hit by a train and shrugged it off. And he survived those stabs and blows from Killmonger and M'baku, plus that fall without powers. In a slugfest I would back him

9jaboy
Bump

h1a8
This fight will go down to the wire.
Could go either way. Leaning towards BP though.

Arachnid1
I'd lean towards BP, suit or not. I remember him having a solid edge on WS when they fought in Civil War. TC was wearing the suit, but I don't remember WS landing a single hit on the dude. He's skilled and strong enough to hang.

NotAllThatEvil2

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'd lean towards BP, suit or not. I remember him having a solid edge on WS when they fought in Civil War. TC was wearing the suit, but I don't remember WS landing a single hit on the dude. He's skilled and strong enough to hang.

To be fair, when T'Challa didn't have his costume and Bucky was in WS mode, their fight was a lot more even.

9jaboy
I say BP wins but it's a tough fight.

Darth Thor

NotAllThatEvil2

tkitna
Dont you guys think that Cap holds back a bit against Bucky too with the whole friendship deal?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by tkitna
Dont you guys think that Cap holds back a bit against Bucky too with the whole friendship deal?

For sure. I was just pointing out he has lost once.

Best fights to judge are the ones which led to Cap unmasking him.

h1a8
ABC logic doesn't always work guys (especially when plot has someone fighting stupidly at times and awesome at others).
Look at the skills, speed, and judge based off visuals.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
ABC logic doesn't always work guys (especially when plot has someone fighting stupidly at times and awesome at others).
Look at the skills, speed, and judge based off visuals.

Your right. Cap wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Your right. Cap wins. I have no problem with that. Just explain why you think so.
Imo it could go either way. Don't really care who wins Tbh.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
I have no problem with that. Just explain why you think so.
Imo it could go either way. Don't really care who wins Tbh.

Really its close. Seems like Cap is always fighting him when he has knives though. It really is a flip of the coin. I just feel Cap has slightly better stats.

1br5pPlHJ5Y

UJVH0ERaDNY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.