California police investigate nooses found hanging on trees as hate crime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
So would stapling up pictures of black men who killed other black men also count has a hate crime?

BrolyBlack
True

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
your mask is slipping.

Breaking news: it's now racist to care about black people according to Whirly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Breaking news: it's now racist to care about black people according to Whirly. our he doesn't and said something different.

Blakemore
I can't see how you could justify nooses on trees even without the racist symbolism.

They're nooses on trees!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blakemore
I can't see how you could justify nooses on trees even without the racist symbolism.

They're nooses on trees!

The answer to my question is yes. It's really easy. But getting people to admit that is difficult.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore

They're nooses on trees! thumb up exactly.

Surtur

dadudemon
Turns out this is fake news.

ABC reports that a local resident put those ropes up weeks ago for exercise.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/nooses-oakland-park-exercise-aids-man-71314468

So, basically, smart black men do engineering. Stupid dumbass mayor pretends it is a hate-thing to get attention. Smart black men are like "WTF?"

Tzeentch
Also goes to show that people can't tell a noose when they see them. iirc the actual ropes in question had knots that looked nothing like the knot you would use in one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.