Who is second strongest being in DC cosmology?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CatL18
Scott Snyder confirmed that The Source/Presence(probably Overvoid too) is supreme being in DC cosmology.
I understand that.
But, I want to know who is secoed strongest being because there are many probably second strongest being like brothers(Michael and Lucifer,we need not expression), CAS(because Superman represents hope which is supreme concept in DC) and Mandrakk(opposite of Superman, and he is editor), Mr Mxy and Batmite(They represent imagination),etc.

So,Who is secoed strongest being in entire DC cosmology?

BrolyBlack
Manhattan

CatL18
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Manhattan
Manhattan too because he is supercelestials.
But,Doesn't he confirm that he is still below Superman?

carver9
No

xJLxKing

CatL18

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
No

No what?

Diesldude
Originally posted by CatL18
So, You think
Manhattan>>>Anti body Superman?

This is true. Manhattan won't be able to defeat him like Emperor Joker could not. A brief sundip and Superman will resist anything Manhattan throws at him and then just punch his lights out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
No what?

No, SIR!

CatL18
Originally posted by Diesldude
This is true. Manhattan won't be able to defeat him like Emperor Joker could not. A brief sundip and Superman will resist anything Manhattan throws at him and then just punch his lights out.
I agree.
Off course, ordinary Superman is infinitely far weaker than Manhattan though.
If the world is at stake and it depends on Superman's shoulder, He will defeat even Manhattan.

In fact, Everything restarted even after Dr Manhattan had erased everything in DC,didn't it?

BTW, when Manhattan erased everything in DC, Does this destruction include even Perpetua?

BrolyBlack

This is true.

Astner
The Presence. thumb up

Magnon
Originally posted by Astner
The Presence. thumb up
thumb up

Senor Cage
The Overseers (mentioned in Wonder Woman)

The Cosmic Judges (Mentioned in Snyder's Metal events). The cosmic bird (worked for the judges) owned Perpetua.

Prof. T.C McAbe

StiltmanFTW
1. Presence
2. The Batman

Mindset
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Actually the opposite is true. Manhattan saw that he can't win this fight because Superman is the Anti Body to everything that tries to end DC. Superman > Manhattan if Manhattan tries to erase Superman from DC or if he tries to end the DC Omniverse. Manhattan > Superman if it comes to fighting beings in the Universe on a regular basis (story). Wow, comics sure are stupid now lol

Manofmiracles
manhattan one shotted metron while on his chair. Darkseid couldn't even scratch him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Wow, comics sure are stupid now lol

Not more stupid than you attempting to rape us all in 2005-2010...

xJLxKing

deft
In my opinion the Writer is the most powerful being. The Presence or the Yellow Aliens would be second.

Astner
Who else did you expect would write DC comics in the future other than the degenerates over at fanfiction.net?

Senor Cage
Anyone remember?

https://i.imgur.com/aVxhHBN.jpg

carver9
You all just say anything.

Prof. T.C McAbe

They were always stupid or illogical but in an entertaining way. Now they are borderline retarded, at least some of them at Marvel and DC. How are you btw.?

Prof. T.C McAbe

Diesldude
When things get a little pressed...
Presence 1
Superman 2.

The rest.

CatL18

CatL18
Who else did you expect would write DC comics in the future other than the degenerates over at fanfiction.net?
I don't know what is idiotic about emphasizing the metafictional idea of DC.
Isn't it what DC writers has done since at least 90's?

CatL18
Which is stronger between Michael,Lucifer and Manhattan,Perpetua?
I think it is stalmate or Michael,Lucifer because both are manifestation of supreme being in multiverse.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Actually the opposite is true. Manhattan saw that he can't win this fight because Superman is the Anti Body to everything that tries to end DC. Superman > Manhattan if Manhattan tries to erase Superman from DC or if he tries to end the DC Omniverse. Manhattan > Superman if it comes to fighting beings in the Universe on a regular basis (story).
They're too on the nose with this shit.
Everybody wants to be Morrison apparently.

CatL18
Originally posted by krisblaze
They're too on the nose with this shit.
Everybody wants to be Morrison apparently.
Not only Geoff but Scott Snyder is Morrison's follower.

JBL
When things get a little pressed...
Presence 1
Superman 2.

The rest. Superman is 2nd to the presence now? What an upgrade👍

CatL18
Originally posted by JBL
Superman is 2nd to the presence now? What an upgrade👍
Not ordinary Superman.
Don't confuse.

StiltmanFTW
Batman will always rape Superman.

Astner
I don't know what is idiotic about emphasizing the metafictional idea of DC.
It's not. But there has to be a purpose to it, an exploration of the philosophical ramifications and various questions that may be raised. What's the difference between reality and fiction? Is there something more "real" than real, and if so, what could that be? etc.

Instead, what we get is an in-universe excuse for Superman's plot armor. It's just like the excuses that are being written into fan fictions as a response to criticism.

Isn't it what DC writers has done since at least 90's?
Try late 00's with the end of the Final Crisis. But back then it wasn't bad, because Morrison had an idea with it. The struggles in the books were meant to reflect real contemporary struggles. It wasn't my cup of tea, but it wasn't bad.

CatL18
It's not. But there has to be a purpose to it, an exploration of the philosophical ramifications and various questions that may be raised. What's the difference between reality and fiction? Is there something more "real" than real, and if so, what could that be? etc.

Instead, what we get is an in-universe excuse for Superman's plot armor. It's just like the excuses that are being written into fan fictions as a response to criticism.

I agree Geoff and Snyder are only follower of Morrison though,But their work is not bad,I think.
Both are based on their setting about how Superman/Batman is important in DC cosmology.
Do you hate Geoff and Snyder?

Astner

Diesldude

Old Man Whirly!
Doomsday Clock truly was awful.

CatL18
I
No, I meant that Morrison and Geoff are based on how
important Superman is in modern Superhero genre. On the other hand, Snyder treat Batman as his favorite.
So,I said Superman "and" Batman.
I agree that for Snyder, Superman is just the main character because he is famous.He like Batman more than Superman.

BTW,I don't dislike Geoff and Snyder because they are less skilled than Morrison though, They are still good writers.

CatL18
Which is stronger between Archangels and Supercelestials?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.