Election map predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
I figured there are probably a lot of members here who like to predict the outcome of the election and even though it's early, I think we all know it's going to be a Trump vs Biden election. No prediction is definitive and you can make as many as you want, but I feel this will make for interesting discussion points.

Anyway, this is mine as of this date.
https://www.270towin.com/maps/2j8ZZ

eThneoLgrRnae
I imagine it'll be very similar to the 2016 map. Most of the map will be red with a few ugly blue spots here and there (like Cali and NY).

Blakemore
To make a prediction, go here: https://www.270towin.com/

Eon Blue
No one cares, Blakemore.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blakemore

That's VERY close to the map I'd make.

I'm predicting Trump votes to be 65-72 million. Biden votes 55-65 million.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's VERY close to the map I'd make.

I'm predicting Trump votes to be 65-72 million. Biden votes 55-65 million. I'm confident this will be closer than 2016, which was already very close, but I have a feeling Minnesota will flip red considering the riots, and Biden will do well in Pennsylvania's urban areas because of his connections there.

BackFire
Hard to predict right now. Still think Trump will probably win but it will be closer than 2016 probably both in popular vote and electorally. If the election were held today Biden would probably win. But a lot can and probably will change by November.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BackFire
Hard to predict right now. Still think Trump will probably win but it will be closer than 2016 probably both in popular vote and electorally. If the election were held today Biden would probably win. But a lot can and probably will change by November. Yeah. Right now Biden will probably sweep most of the midwest, but we all know how a little incident can go a long way.

dadudemon
Yeah. Right now Biden will probably sweep most of the midwest, but we all know how a little incident can go a long way.

Biden will lose all of the midwest. I think you made a typo.

Trump will win all of the Midwest.

And based on the support Trump is seeing on his Rally revival, Trump may win this by an even larger margin that I'm predicting. As Backfire said, we really gotta wait and see how this plays out.

I think you correctly called it with the Minnesota protesters/criminals. According to actual science, extreme forms of protest actually drive people away from your position. Don't be fooled by the corporate fawning and pandering, Mainstream Media fawning and pandering, or celeb fawning and pandering with pro-Black, anti-cop actions and rhetoric. They represent a fringe PC minority of actual people. Rest assured, people are driven further away from their issues and causes and they have set back their causes over 10 years with this stupid shit.

Blakemore
Biden will lose all of the midwest. I think you made a typo.

Trump will win all of the Midwest.

And based on the support Trump is seeing on his Rally revival, Trump may win this by an even larger margin that I'm predicting. As Backfire said, we really gotta wait and see how this plays out.

I think you correctly called it with the Minnesota protesters/criminals. According to actual science, extreme forms of protest actually drive people away from your position. Don't be fooled by the corporate fawning and pandering, Mainstream Media fawning and pandering, or celeb fawning and pandering with pro-Black, anti-cop actions and rhetoric. They represent a fringe PC minority of actual people. Rest assured, people are driven further away from their issues and causes and they have set back their causes over 10 years with this stupid shit. Well if Pennsylvania and Virginia flip, what's not to say Maine and NH will flip as well? Or Colorado and Nevada? Nah, I was way too ambitious last time. I think I'm pretty close with what I've got, but it is too early to call. Still think what I've got is close to what will happen.

Edit: I made this one because it looks a lot neater.
https://www.270towin.com/maps/3d0K1

dadudemon
Well if Pennsylvania and Virginia flip, what's not to say Maine and NH will flip as well? Or Colorado and Nevada? Nah, I was way too ambitious last time. I think I'm pretty close with what I've got, but it is too early to call. Still think what I've got is close to what will happen.

Edit: I made this one because it looks a lot neater.
https://www.270towin.com/maps/3d0K1

What are your popular vote spread predictions for both of them?

Blakemore
What are your popular vote spread predictions for both of them? Both parties gain more votes, closer margins, dems still win popular vote but by like a very small amount.

65m R - 66m D

dadudemon
Both parties gain more votes, closer margins, dems still win popular vote but by like a very small amount.

65m R - 66m D

hmm

We will see. Just a few months away. Then we get to see which side experiences a meltdown.

Blakemore
Or maybe 67R - 68D

That's a 49:50 ratio of pop vote

eThneoLgrRnae
With all this thuggish rioting, looting, statue-destroying, and demonization of police by BLM, sensible Americans want law and order returned to our land. DT is the law and order president. Biden? LOL. Biden won't do what needs to be done to bring it back. The man doesn't even remember his own name half the time lol.

That's why I have a suspicion that Biden will be discarded at the DNC convention for someone else. Someone who can at least form coherent sentences/thoughts.

Regardless of who the dem nominee will ultimately be though, I still think Trump is gonna win pretty handily.

BrolyBlack
Backfire voted for Trump because he didnt want to be a loser

ares834
Trump isn't winning Minnesota. Almost no chance of that happening.

BrolyBlack
Did he win it in 2016?

ares834
No.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I figured there are probably a lot of members here who like to predict the outcome of the election and even though it's early, I think we all know it's going to be a Trump vs Biden election. No prediction is definitive and you can make as many as you want, but I feel this will make for interesting discussion points.

I think you're wrong with Minnesota and Ohio likely could flip Blue again in 2020. Just those two changes to your map nets Biden a win.

Michigan likely could go Blue again

Florida is another that could flip Blue, but I'd not bet on it cos Florida.

edit: Had to check to make sure, but Obama carried both Minnesota and Michigan in 2008 and 2012. Biden can do it in 2020

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
I think you're wrong with Minnesota and Ohio likely could flip Blue again in 2020. Just those two changes to your map nets Biden a win.

Michigan likely could go Blue again

Florida is another that could flip Blue, but I'd not bet on it cos Florida.

edit: Had to check to make sure, but Obama carried both Minnesota and Michigan in 2008 and 2012. Biden can do it in 2020 Michigan is more likely than Ohio imo. I'm only really going on Minnesota because it's main city has been destroyed. Biggest Dem place gone to me means a Rep state.

Wisconsin is also a bit of a toss up but if I were to rank the midwest from Rep to Dem I'd go:

Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan/Minnesota, Pennsylvania

the rest will probably stay as they were in 2016.

BackFire

ares834
Michigan is more likely than Ohio imo. I'm only really going on Minnesota because it's main city has been destroyed. Biggest Dem place gone to me means a Rep state.

Wisconsin is also a bit of a toss up but if I were to rank the midwest from Rep to Dem I'd go:

Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan/Minnesota, Pennsylvania

the rest will probably stay as they were in 2016.

It's not as if people in Minneapolis moved out of state... Anyway, the city is far from "destroyed".

eThneoLgrRnae
Kinda like how he was "in trouble" against Hillary all throughout 2016, eh? Sorry, but anyone who still puts much stock in those "scientific" polls is naive.

carthage
Whoever wins we all lose

Blakemore
Originally posted by ares834
It's not as if people in Minneapolis moved out of state... Anyway, the city is far from "destroyed". COVID aside, the midwestern people tend to move to Florida.

Surtur
I feel it's nonsense. I feel that, after 2016, anyone who thinks they can guess who can win based on polls, etc. is delusional

Blakemore
I'm not relying on polls!

Surtur
Polls or election maps or fairies or crystal balls, i don't care what you're relying on

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by carthage
Whoever wins we all lose

Nah. If Trump wins he'll bring back law and order to our country. If Trump wins ( which I'm fairly certain he will), that'll make me very happy and only anti-Trump retards will be the losers.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I feel it's nonsense. I feel that, after 2016, anyone who thinks they can guess who can win based on polls, etc. is delusional

thumb up

wxyz
I think Trump will win decisively in the Electoral College and Biden may win the popular vote.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah. If Trump wins he'll bring back law and order to our country. If Trump wins ( which I'm fairly certain he will), that'll make me very happy and only anti-Trump retards will be the losers.

Why didn't he do that in his first term...

BackFire

Because he was too busy doing the important work of triggering the libs.

eThneoLgrRnae

Uh, because people weren't rioting and looting like a bunch of thugs on such a widescale as they are now.

Communist losers weren't taking over cities like they are now in Seattle, either.

Surtur
I mean, do we really wanna get into a "why didn't he do that" debate? Really?

We can. It wouldn't end well for democrats considering what Obama didn't do, but we can have that debate nonetheless.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Uh, because people weren't rioting and looting like a bunch of thugs on such a widescale as they are now.

Communist losers weren't taking over cities like they are now in Seattle, either.

So excuses. I thought Trump was the toughest and manliest man president ever, certainly how he sold himself.

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
So excuses. I thought Trump was the toughest and manliest man president ever, certainly how he sold himself.

No, what I said was the truth, Rob...unless you wanna sit there and pretend like these riots, looting, thugs taking over cities, and the demonizing of police on such a large scale have been going on since Trump was sworn in which we all know isn't true.

Robtard

Darth Thor
Hes struggling against Biden. Imagine he actually had a half competent opponent.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, he ain't struggling.

BackFire
Going by how much trouble he had raising a glass a water, maybe not. Have to wonder who wipes it for him? Stephen Miller?

No. Steven Miller milks his prostate everyday.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
No. Steven Miller milks his prostate everyday.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/26FLbdnqSIk5ddfJm/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Originally posted by Eon Blue
No one cares, Blakemore. Haha! Wrong.

dadudemon

thumb up

Surtur
Nobody went after Trump in his first term or bogged him down with petty investigations

Nope

BrolyBlack
Nobody went after Trump in his first term or bogged him down with petty investigations

Nope

Who said this happened, they would be lying if there wasn’t 3 years of investigations by federal, and state law enforcement. As well as special prosecutors and the house and intel community.

Robtard

Nope

More excuses for Trump's failures. Shocking.

Surtur
More excuses for Trump's failures. Shocking.

irony

Blakemore
Broly, that was his point.... he couldn't be Cap'n murka cos day gone took his president jarb of mekin murka greet agane

ares834
COVID aside, the midwestern people tend to move to Florida.

Not the people living in the city and who vote democrat...

ares834
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hes struggling against Biden. Imagine he actually had a half competent opponent.

Then maybe the Democrats should have put up a competent candidate. When Biden loses, and he very likely will, the Democratic party have no one to blame but themselves. They really should have learned after Hillary's loss.

dadudemon
Then maybe the Democrats should have put up a competent candidate. When Biden loses, and he very likely will, the Democratic party have no one to blame but themselves. They really should have learned after Hillary's loss.

Exactly. And it frustrates me to no end that they just can't help themselves.

Darth Thor

Yeah I agree.

They literally picked the one candidate who could still lose under these circumstances.

Maybe they secretly like Trump. Love to Hate him maybe?

BackFire
Could be. Trump probably helps their fundraising numbers.

carthage
A vote for "harm reduction" in Biden is not enough for me to support a shitty candidate and the terrible system that perpetuates candidates like Biden. I'll be sitting this one out again, whoever wins really doesn't matter to me. Biden probably wouldn't close GITMO, repeal the Patriot ACT, stop endless foreign wars, legalize Marijuana, etc. There's no reason to support him

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Not the people living in the city and who vote democrat... Yeah they do. Their parents are moving to Florida so they wanna go with em and their parents get cheaper travel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.