Protestors/BLM/Antifa show their True Colors? The Color of Idiocy!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Protesters Don't Know actual History or just Want to Destroy All History?

In Attempt to Tear down Confederacy Statue, Protestors Pull down Ulyssess S Grant Statue. Accident or on Purpose?

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, lefties aren't very bright so it doesn't surprise me.

ilikecomics
It's not idiocy, it's on purpose. Cultural revisionism is part of the rise of authoritarianism. Look up antonio gramscis long march through the institutions, then look up the frankfurt school and critical theory, then look up cultural marxism, if youre really adventurous you can look into yuri bezmenov and him exposing ideological subversion. Between those four or five ideas you will see we are watching grand historical events take place, like 100 franz Ferdinands being shot at once by firing squad. Please fly, youre my only hope.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by ilikecomics
It's not idiocy, it's on purpose. Cultural revisionism is part of the rise of authoritarianism. Look up antonio gramscis long march through the institutions, then look up the frankfurt school and critical theory, then look up cultural marxism, if youre really adventurous you can look into yuri bezmenov and him exposing ideological subversion. Between those four or five ideas you will see we are watching grand historical events take place, like 100 franz Ferdinands being shot at once by firing squad. Please fly, youre my only hope.

Good post. thumb up

Flyattractor
Its all right out of the Communist Bible. Mao's Little Red Book.

The Idiocy is in the Fools that Follow It thinking they are making things Better with their violent actions.

Fools Follow.

jaden_2.0
I read an interesting take that the powers that be are happy for the debate to be shifted into onto statues and even further onto getting movies and TV shows removed from streaming services etc. Because doing either of those two requires little effort and has no real consequence. Whereas training police would require considerable resources.

Silent Master
They must be thanking God that the rioters are retarded

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I read an interesting take that the powers that be are happy for the debate to be shifted into onto statues and even further onto getting movies and TV shows removed from streaming services etc. Because doing either of those two requires little effort and has no real consequence. Whereas training police would require considerable resources. have you got a link that sounds an interesting article

ilikecomics
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I read an interesting take that the powers that be are happy for the debate to be shifted into onto statues and even further onto getting movies and TV shows removed from streaming services etc. Because doing either of those two requires little effort and has no real consequence. Whereas training police would require considerable resources.

Similar to how google spies on us and is politically biased, then hires women of color so they dont have to address the original concerns.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Good post. thumb up

Thanks, eon blue

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Its all right out of the Communist Bible. Mao's Little Red Book.

The Idiocy is in the Fools that Follow It thinking they are making things Better with their violent actions.

Fools Follow.

And how. Ive been telling people about maoist insurrectionists since the evergreen happening.

Peep this video if you feel like it, very worth the watch

https://youtu.be/Y9TviIuXPSE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.