Worldbreaker Hulk vs. Sodam Yat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Worldbreaker Hulk replaces Superboy Prime in his battle against Sodam Yat amped by Ion.

No lead weakness and no BFR.

Who wins?

carver9
Hulk completely annihilates him. With ease.

cdtm
How? WBH is nowhere near as powerful as SBP.

carver9
Stop trolling cdtm.

MrMind
yat doesn't need ion to pummel hulk

cdtm
Originally posted by MrMind
yat doesn't need ion to pummel hulk

Yat without Ion survived three Anti-Monitor attacks in a row.

Just one killed a Guardian.

carver9
I know this is going to hurt when I say this but Yat doesn't even have fts comparable to standard Hulk, let alone WBH.

MrMind
you are old and ugly carver, and a virgin.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
I know this is going to hurt when I say this but Yat doesn't even have fts comparable to standard Hulk, let alone WBH.

Surviving an attack from a being on the same tier as The One Above All is nothing?

8swords
Originally posted by cdtm
Surviving an attack from a being on the same tier as The One Above All is nothing?

a bit of a stretch, but still yat wins this

cdtm
Originally posted by 8swords
a bit of a stretch, but still yat wins this

Both of them tier 1A.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anti-Monitor?mobile-app=false

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_One_Above_All?mobile-app=false

carver9

Show me this all out attack Yat survived.

MrMind
I love how post retcon TOAA is "likely 1-A"

meaning high chance of current TOAA being below AM, lmao

cdtm
Show me this all out attack Yat survived.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7015/1223342-green_lantern_corps_17__dts_megan__pg17_18.jpg

See that?

And its not the only one.

carver9
Lol... a couple of GLs survived as well. AM is either a weakling or he wasnt going all out. What else do you have? Also, stop stretching the page.

cdtm
Nope, only Yat.

That other GL was right behind him, he obviously shielded her.

Anti Monitor also took out a Guardian.

carver9
So we see 2 GLs dying and one other surviving from dust particles flying in the air? Or was it AM attack? Use your noggin

Stoic
WB Hulk destroys him, and AM is nowhere near as powerful as TOAA. Not even the original AM is on, or close to that level. He's actually pretty weak in comparison, the Flash would never harm TOAA. AM in that scan isn't even close to IG level.

Stoic
Nope, only Yat.

That other GL was right behind him, he obviously shielded her.

Anti Monitor also took out a Guardian.

And that would be comparable to the supreme being of Marvel? TOAA would erase AM with a passing thought.

lawest9
Yat kills him without any problem.

Magnon
Yat wins 10/10. His attacks are far more powerful than those of a Stark satellite.

xJLxKing

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
And that would be comparable to the supreme being of Marvel? TOAA would erase AM with a passing thought.

Other way around.

The One Above All is possibly tier 1A.

While Anti-Monitor is solidly tier 1A.

Essentially, Marvel aa a whole has weaker cosmic beings, with their supreme being being roughly equal to one of DC's higher beings, and DC's Supreme Being being on a completely different level vs all of Marvel.

Don't feel bad though, Lovecraft has two supreme beings each who are stronger then all of comics.

Prof. T.C McAbe
If he fights smart Yat should take 10/10 but he won't, he will make it physical and fail.

Stoic
Other way around.

The One Above All is possibly tier 1A.

While Anti-Monitor is solidly tier 1A.

Essentially, Marvel aa a whole has weaker cosmic beings, with their supreme being being roughly equal to one of DC's higher beings, and DC's Supreme Being being on a completely different level vs all of Marvel.

Don't feel bad though, Lovecraft has two supreme beings each who are stronger then all of comics.

The Anti Monitor wouldn't even be able to beat, or damage RK Thor, and you're saying that he'd take TOAA who'd be able to literally femove the Speed Force from the Flash that punched holes through the AM? Whatever man.

WB Hulk is on an entirely different level than Yat. No amount of threads pitting him against weaklings of Yat's caliber will change that fact.

Stoic
Originally posted by Magnon
Yat wins 10/10. His attacks are far more powerful than those of a Stark satellite.

Stark satellite? How about a lead brick in Yat's mouth? I mean since we're talking about weakness exploits. Nor was that WB Hulk according to forum ruling. It was WW Hulk, who was begging for someone to help stop him. He would've beaten Yat too.

deft
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If he fights smart Yat should take 10/10 but he won't, he will make it physical and fail.

Even without the lead weakness?

Stoic
Originally posted by deft
Even without the lead weakness?

Even without it he'd be one shot. He could be a planet away and get one shot by WB Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Even without it he'd be one shot. He could be a planet away and get one shot by WB Hulk.

GAMMITE LIES!!!

Adam Grimes
Even without it he'd be one shot. He could be a planet away and get one shot by WB Hulk. thumb up /s

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon

Stop being a troll. There is major context to the Stark satellite showing.

DarkSaint85
KMC is funny.

Diesldude

Diesldude

Stoic

LordofBrooklyn
AM is a minor cosmic when compared to TOAA. TOAA wouldn't get holes punched through him by the Flash, and that was when AM was at the peak of his power. These days High Heralds like Sodom Yat give him a tough time. Completely different level of power. TOAA can actually bend reality, if AM could, why do Trans tier level characters give him a tough time? Is it PIS, or is he being overrated?

Carver's analogy has merit. Based on the showing, wouldn't that be a feat?

You are relying on Carver now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.