Worldbreaker Hulk vs Sue Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Sue starts off shielded.

Who wins?

lawest9
Hulk, fairly easy.

h1a8
Hulk with ease

cdtm
How? Sues shield speared Galactus.

h1a8
Originally posted by cdtm
How? Sues shield speared Galactus. So? Multiple things in comics damaged Galactus that was billions of times below WBH.

zopzop
She couldn't even handle WWH. WBH wtfstomps her.

cdtm
PIS.

Sues shields are impenetrable.

Stoic
Savage Hulk already took her and the rest of her team. She couldn't beat Savage Hulk, she definitely can't take this version of him. Ever.

DarkSaint85
She kept a pissed off Cancerverse Sentry out sneer

h1a8
PIS.

Sues shields are impenetrable.

Since when? So you are saying that they can hold up to any amount of force, no matter how large? Prove it.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She kept a pissed off Cancerverse Sentry out sneer

Yeah, and the Fearsome Five once wrecked Superman. Weird things happen in comics.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah, and the Fearsome Five once wrecked Superman. Weird things happen in comics.

Lmao why is Superman always mentioned 😂 I've noticed Carv doing this as well.

Anyway, we are using Hulk at his best (as we should) so not sure why we can't use Sue at her best.

I could turn around and say yeah, WBHs feats are just a function of 'weird things happening in comics', but I would be crucified (and rightly so).

Stoic
The same reason that Sentry was. Don't phuck DS, you know that I'm Carver's polar opposite. Oh, and say what you will. It doesn't mean that anyone has to agree with you, barring the meathead crew.

DarkSaint85
The same reason that Sentry was. Don't phuck DS, you know that I'm Carver's polar opposite. Oh, and say what you will. It doesn't mean that anyone has to agree with you, barring the meathead crew.

Sentry was mentioned because it was recent (in like, the last six months or so) so is fresh in memories. Plus Cancerverse Sentry is probably the top person she has kept out with her shields.

And you're telling me that's the same reason you mentioned the Fearsome Five? Lol ok. Let's not play here - we all know you guys all think there's some weird double standard going on with Superman, and love to try and use him to show others up.

But that's not what I am doing here. Am mentioning one of Sue's (if not her highest) feats, which..... anyone would do in a forum fight.

She shielded an entire planet from the entirety (?) Of the Cancerverse, PLUS Sentry who was pissed off.

Stoic
Sentry like Superman are not in this thread. Moving on. WB Hulk would destroy Sue, and the rest of her team.

DarkSaint85
Sentry like Superman are not in this thread. Moving on. WB Hulk would destroy Sue, and the rest of her team.

Wtf.

We can't use feats that forum characters have performed, because they involve other characters???? So says Mr 'look at Pagan' in a BM Vs Thor thread? Double standards much?

Sue kept a bloodlusted, fully in control Sentry out of a planet wide shield (same Sentry who needed Gladiator and an entire team just to hold down) for a few of his punches, buying the planet time.

Plus the Cancerverse denizens who were with Sentry, who apparently were the entirety of the Cancerverse.

BrolyBlack
Carver eats her

Stoic
Wtf.

We can't use feats that forum characters have performed, because they involve other characters???? So says Mr 'look at Pagan' in a BM Vs Thor thread? Double standards much?

Sue kept a bloodlusted, fully in control Sentry out of a planet wide shield (same Sentry who needed Gladiator and an entire team just to hold down) for a few of his punches, buying the planet time.

Plus the Cancerverse denizens who were with Sentry, who apparently were the entirety of the Cancerverse.

Yeah and Savage Hulk, made her nose bleed before breaking through her shield. WB Hulk as we all know, was far more powerful than Savage Hulk. Or, do you not know this? Actually don't answer, you're about to be another one placed on ignore. Disingenuous and the attempt of mental gymnastics is something that I have very little patience for. See things as you like, and try to twist them. I really don't care.

WB Hulk FTW.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

Diesldude

krisblaze
Sue oneshots him easily.
Easier than she destroyed Exitar and Galactus.
Then she soloes the rest of the whatever idiots Hulk brought with him.

Adam Grimes
Yeah and Savage Hulk, made her nose bleed before breaking through her shield. WB Hulk as we all know, was far more powerful than Savage Hulk. Or, do you not know this? Actually don't answer, you're about to be another one placed on ignore. Disingenuous and the attempt of mental gymnastics is something that I have very little patience for. See things as you like, and try to twist them. I really don't care.

WB Hulk FTW. lmao

CosmicComet
Ok so direct comparisons lead to hulk's winning.

But sue often underperforms with her powers. Best vs best who wins out featwise?

DarkSaint85
Yeah and Savage Hulk, made her nose bleed before breaking through her shield. WB Hulk as we all know, was far more powerful than Savage Hulk. Or, do you not know this?

carver9
KMC is funny.

Galan007
How? Sues shield speared Galactus. Didn't she also impale one of the Mad Celestials?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
Didn't she also impale one of the Mad Celestials?

She did, but doesn't she also have weakness exploitation against them?

This scene where she (as Malice) shoots Surfer is hilarious though:

https://i.postimg.cc/sD1qfXjv/zIY14yf.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/BZmRGDGr/uMBu7om.jpg

This is despite his cosmic awareness and speed.

Full scene:

https://imgur.com/a/7hCxL3X

Galan007
She did, but doesn't she also have weakness exploitation against them? Ah yeah. True.

DarkSaint85
Some people would argue that that was a weakness inherent only to 616 Celestials.

Not me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.