Booster Gold (No time powers) vs Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Boosters shields are up (Which is actually in character, as he often keeps them on by default)

Who wins?

zopzop
People think Booster Gold is a joke but those shields have held up against ridiculous damage. I don't know who wins but I don't think that X-men team is getting through his force field.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine has casually stabbed through the forcefield that withstood Colossus' punch, Cyclops' blast and Storm's lightning. And Huntsman's vibro-axe on the other occasion.

Then you have him penetrating Onslaught's ff... without adamantium.

BruceSkywalker
Booster loses this.. At some point his shields will start to fail and then he will get pummeled and beaten up

Senor Cage
Start to fail? LOL. Booster got his force fields from Brainiac 5, the most formidable fields in comics. He was able to stand up to Trigon's and Doomsday attacks. i don't see any of the X-Men getting through his shields.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/q5Mx4LF/onslaughtfield.jpg

Senor Cage
Like I said, Booster has tanked attacks from Trigon. X-Men don't even compare.

StiltmanFTW
Has Booster ever actually beaten anyone? wink

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Has Booster ever actually beaten anyone? wink

Royal Flush Gang.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Almost thumb up

Stoic
His shields withstood Doomsday? I don't remember that showing.

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Start to fail? LOL. Booster got his force fields from Brainiac 5, the most formidable fields in comics. He was able to stand up to Trigon's and Doomsday attacks. i don't see any of the X-Men getting through his shields.

Yeah I just checked his showing against Doomsday. Pretty decent durability feats against him. He actually did better against Doomsday than any of the others aside from Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.