Damage vs Abomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Barron-Ghidorah

Stoic
Not sure if he's stronger, but he seems more durable. I'm betting on Damage taking a small majority.

carver9
Damage wins this every single time.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Damage wins this every single time.

You realize Rick can just go invisible, right?

PS. Rick is a Hulk, you traitor filth.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You realize Rick can just go invisible, right?

PS. Rick is a Hulk, you traitor filth.

laughing out loud

Damage is a Hulk as well. A DC weaker version of Hulk but that is what he is. In character, Abomb isn't just going to sit there and go invulnerable.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

Damage is a Hulk as well. A DC weaker version of Hulk but that is what he is. In character, Abomb isn't just going to sit there and go invulnerable.

laughing out loud laughing out loud you're hilarious when you're wrong, Carv.

carver9
laughing out loud

Meant to say invisible, not invulnerable.

StiltmanFTW
Full capacity means he will use cloaking abilities to his benefit.

What we should ask is if Danger's time limit can be considered standard knowledge at this point?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure if he's stronger, but he seems more durable. I'm betting on Damage taking a small majority.

Rick seemed immune to Rulks power though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Full capacity means he will use cloaking abilities to his benefit.

What we should ask is if Danger's time limit can be considered standard knowledge at this point?

Full Capacity plus CIS - but Rick is no Rhino, I agree.

I don't think it is standard knowledge - unless the public knows about it.

KingD19
Didn't A-Bomb actually go invisible to hide or get away from someone he didn't feel like fighting before?

Senor Cage
Damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.