Most overrated DC character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2

DarkSaint85
Give me a list.

Eon Blue
Batman by far.

StiltmanFTW
Superman by far.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Give me a list.

Steve is Broly's stepsister and Bada's pet, stop expecting him to make good threads!

ShadowFyre
Superman, Batman and Flash are gonna be the obvious choice as they are the most popular.

Manhunter is underrated

Diesldude
WW

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Manhunter is underrated

He is Thor of DC comics vin

dynamix
batman, easily

-Pr-
Tim Drake. Both in universe and out.

MrMind
superman is both extremely overrated and underrated

deft
KMC Flash and Superman, badly.

steverules_2
Give me a list.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (Hal)
Captain Marvel

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Steve is Broly's stepsister and Bada's pet, stop expecting him to make good threads!

Imp will never love you uhuh

-Pr-
I don't agree with anyone saying Batman, but I will say this: I really wish DC would give up this pretense that he's just a normal guy that trained really hard. This is a man that has literally defied Human biology as part of his training. He barely sleeps. He can heal wounds by ****ing concentrating really hard. He's not just a master of a hundred martial arts, but is great at almost everything else too.

Don't tell me he's a meta. Just admit that he learned some mystical shit while training that makes him the character he is.

Khazra Reborn
Most of the main A-list characters are over rated AF. The same could be said for Marvel too, I suppose.

JBL
KMC Superman.

DarkSaint85
Captain Marvel.

That Wisdom of Solomon is....I mean, has anyone ever really seen it used?

tkitna
Originally posted by deft

/thread

cdtm

TheHulkster
Doctor Manhattan by far.

cdtm
How so? Mxy himself admitted he's far above his pay grade.

StiltmanFTW
Exactly.

Stupid lip service.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
/thread

Agreed.

-Pr-
How can Superman himself be overrated when DC themselves have blatantly made him as brokenly OP as possible?

StiltmanFTW
Some writers have written him like that, correct.

And other writers have him getting tractors inserted in his anus by Hulk-like bricks.

Magnon
Originally posted by cdtm
None of them.
thumb up

CatL18
Originally posted by -Pr-
How can Superman himself be overrated when DC themselves have blatantly made him as brokenly OP as possible?
This.
When we refer to it, People begin to get angry though.

meep-meep
Captain Marvel.

That's a really good observation actually.

carver9

Disagree.

-Pr-
You'd be disagreeing with DC then.

BrolyBlack
What a dumb thread

Booya_69
Originally posted by deft

DarkSaint85
So for people saying KMC Flash.....why?

Booya_69

DarkSaint85
How're things on Spacebattles?

MrMind
Thor

beatboks
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Doctor Manhattan by far.

This

MrMind
why?

Stoic
Sun dipped Superman isn't overrated at all, while average Superman is overrated on message boards.

playa1258
Martian Manhunter.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by meep-meep
That's a really good observation actually.

I mean, his Wisdom is or should be on par with his strength/speed etc.

But writers just talk it up without ever actually showing it, because 'wisdom' as a comic power is incredibly difficult to write well.

Hence, overrated. That's what people aren't understanding with this thread, whether it be on purpose or not.

Saying Flash is overrated, when we have comics explicitly saying he's faster than thought, than light, than speed is....wrong. as far as comics go, we are told that he's incredibly fast. And we are shown that he is fast.

Superman? We are told he's the top boy in DC. And shown this.

Now, is this consistent? No, of course not. But that doesn't make them overrated. Overrated Flash is calling him the Fastest Man Alive, and there being others objectively faster than him (doesn't happen).

Overrated Superman is calling him the DCU's top antibody....and someone else being that antibody (didn't happen).

Smurph
So can forum Superman tag forum Flash?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Smurph
So can forum Superman tag forum Flash?

Which Flash, sun amped or not, is Clark trying to save the Multiverse and Lois, can Flash use his abilities like speed steal? Details, man!

But if you want to trap me in a corner, no, you won't. Because Superman is the hero who will save the day no matter what.....so he can tag Flash. Would he, 10/10 every time? No.

Would he beat him in a race for the fate of the Multiverse? That's a different debate, and we can have that. I personally don't think so.

But the fact that you can put these two together in a race and it's debatable, shows they're not overrated. One racer is the golden boy of DC, and the other is all about speed.

Smurph

abhilegend
Obviously Superman is the most overrated now

DarkSaint85

Old Man Whirly!
Phantom Stranger (seriously wtf is he?)

-Pr-
Some writers have written him like that, correct.

And other writers have him getting tractors inserted in his anus by Hulk-like bricks.

Editorial treats him that way now, too.

And let's be fair, the Frankenstein thing, which is fine on its own, is looking more and more like an outlier.

I'm looking forward to the point when they scale him back some again.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Nobody knows. He's spooky.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What a dumb thread

Thank you

Smurph
Oh yes, one of them is overrated.

MOST overrated? I would say no. There are others more overrated. thumb up fair enough

HulkIsHulk
Arkillo, Killowog and Sodam Yat? I have heard some guys claim them to be the most powerful lanterns ever

-Pr-
The first two, no. They're strong, but not overrated.

Yat though? Definitely somewhat overrated yeah.

Parmaniac
Arkillo and Kilowog are lightyears away from being the top lanterns.

Yat would only consider if you take his daxamite powers into account and even then he often disappointed.

DarkSaint85
Arkillo???? The guy Guy Gardner beat in h2h, WITHOUT a ring? Yeah, if Arkillo is supposed to be the strongest, that's DEF an overstatement lol.

Old Man Whirly!
@PR but that Costume it's so dawn of comics it's such a detraction, although in a way that's the coolest thing about the Phantim Stranger, someone to whom eternity means nothing might look almost a hundred years out of date.

DarkSaint85

The Wandering Jew.

I had my mind blown when I realised it wasn't a mask, but was his hats shadow lol

CatL18
Who overrate Superman?
Us? or DC official?
Because it is DC official who has treated Superman as ultimate antibody of DC omniverse.

StiltmanFTW

And let's be fair, the Frankenstein thing, which is fine on its own, is looking more and more like an outlier.

https://i.ibb.co/Kjwvdc9/hulkongul.png

DarkSaint85
LMAO.

StyleTime
Are we including of all time, or just recent characters?

If it's the former, I'd nominate pre-boot Deathstroke tbh. The natural ebb and flow of forum fandom has leaned away from it, but he was wanked beyond belief for a hot minute there in the past. Forum Slade had Wolverine level healing with Flash level reflexes and Karate Kid skills and Spiderman's precog and such.

Everyone is focusing on heralds, but Slade threads were a huge pain at one point in time. Even recently, people still argued he could replicate movie Deadpool's absurd bullet deflection feat in X-Men Origins. Like...wut. Even movie Deadpool couldn't replicate his own feat again. It was that silly of a showing that it was officially called out in a later movie.

Lady Shiva and Midnighter(if he counts) might get honorable mentions, depending on who you ask.

DarkSaint85
Well I'd argue it's less of an overrating with his gear now (the Ion suit and his sword).....Lol at Wolverine healing though, however he DID show his bullet wounds closing up before people's eyes in Rebirth.....

abhilegend
crylaugh

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StyleTime

If it's the former, I'd nominate pre-boot Deathstroke tbh. The natural ebb and flow of forum fandom has leaned away from it, but he was wanked beyond belief for a hot minute there in the past. Forum Slade had Wolverine level healing with Flash level reflexes and Karate Kid skills and Spiderman's precog and such.

Everyone is focusing on heralds, but Slade threads were a huge pain at one point in time. Even recently, people still argued he could replicate movie Deadpool's absurd bullet deflection feat in X-Men Origins. Like...wut. Even movie Deadpool couldn't replicate his own feat again. It was that silly of a showing that it was officially called out.

Lady Shiva and Midnighter(if he counts) might get honorable mentions, depending on who you ask.

Oh yes, Lady Shiva. Actually, add Karate Kid there lol.

carver9
Most overrated:

Superman
Flash

Overrated

Orion
Darkseid
Hal and Kyle

Parmaniac
Orion solos

celeyhyga17

Everyone is focusing on heralds, but Slade threads were a huge pain at one point in time. Even recently, people still argued he could replicate movie Deadpool's absurd bullet deflection feat in X-Men Origins. Like...wut. Even movie Deadpool couldn't replicate his own feat again. It was that silly of a showing that it was officially called out in a later movie.

Hahaha. thumb up
I came here in early '09 and I think I caught the tail end of that. Around here he was street god for a bit during that time.

Old Man Whirly!
The Wandering Jew.

I had my mind blown when I realised it wasn't a mask, but was his hats shadow lol yeah, I knew that old testament shit but wtf is he.

cdtm
Captain Marvel.

Johns JSA

"So did you tell Stargirl your secret identity yet?"

"Been meaning to, but every time I change into Captain Marvel, the Wisdom of Solomon won't let me."

cdtm
yeah, I knew that old testament shit but wtf is he.

Origin changes all the time. The Judas thing was never really stated, only implied..

What he is, is a plot device. Need exposition on Spectre for example, he pops up.

DarkSaint85
Johns JSA

"So did you tell Stargirl your secret identity yet?"

"Been meaning to, but every time I change into Captain Marvel, the Wisdom of Solomon won't let me."

That's it? That's the Wisdom? Don't give your secret identity away?

Wow.

Diesldude
For Stilt.

https://i.postimg.cc/K8Ns06Dw/84-E8-A51-E-2-A05-4-DC6-A55-F-D60-D1-CF3146-F.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
That's it? That's the Wisdom? Don't give your secret identity away?

Wow.

That is more wisodm than anything else I have read in the last couple of years, tbf.

IIRC there was an instance where he fought deamons and could see their weakness and see through their disguise with the wisdom. But it's kind of long ago, so I might be wrong.

And things like this.
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/1/18519/678798-wisdom.jpg

DarkSaint85
Yeah. I was going to challenge people to post without using a respect thread, his top five Wisdom feats. It's the first letter of Shazam, after all.

We see his strength, power, durability, speed, all of that, time and time again. His speed is top tier, his strength and durability too. So his Wisdom should be as well.

We just almost never see it. And he's been around for quite a while. I remember in the Obsidian Age storyline, when Batman recruits him for the replacement league, his wisdom kicked in and he rejected membership in order to do more good in the JSA.

StyleTime
Well I'd argue it's less of an overrating with his gear now (the Ion suit and his sword).....Lol at Wolverine healing though, however he DID show his bullet wounds closing up before people's eyes in Rebirth.....
Yeah, the Ikon suit has held up fairly well. I'm really just talking about Deathstroke from way back.
Oh yes, Lady Shiva. Actually, add Karate Kid there lol.
Good point on Karate Kid. srank had the most hilarious quotes about Shiva too lol
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shiva is a hype train that never left the station, and these idiots are here to tell us how fast and powerful the train is.
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hahaha. thumb up
I came here in early '09 and I think I caught the tail end of that. Around here he was street god for a bit during that time.
thumb up
The forum is herald biased currently so everyone forgets the street/meta wars that used to go down, and the fanwank some got.

And all because Slade pulled a heavy rope. vin

beatboks
Why does one need to exclude the other?

In Marvel is Hulk not the strongest one there is?
Yet he isn't the most powerful, he isn't the supreme character.
There are many characters due to incredible versatility of powers are vastly more powerful than him.
That doesnt make them stronger, nor doesnthem beingnweaker than Hulk make them less powerful.

Emma will be honest I dispute the idea that Superman is "the top boy" because there are a number of characters who operate on a higher Echelon and above him. It would be fare to say he is the top boy of the "mortal" range.

The fact that Superman has other powers to the same or higher level that Flash has speed puts him above Flash in a tier, I don't think that is even debatable. If his strength and Durability etc were to a much lower degree there would be a debate in that. That doesnt mean that Supes has to be faster than Flash for him to retain superiority overall. If the gap between Flash and Supes in speed were an insurmountable chasm, that would also bring in room for debate, but it's not

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Diesldude
For Stilt.

https://i.postimg.cc/K8Ns06Dw/84-E8-A51-E-2-A05-4-DC6-A55-F-D60-D1-CF3146-F.jpg

laughing out loud

Good job! thumb up

Sin I AM
Im gonna go off topic and say that the New Gods are criminally underrated. I honestly cant think of anyone who is overrated

Galan007
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im gonna go off topic and say that the New Gods are criminally underrated. Agree. thumb up

But at least they've been given a bunch of wank since the Flashpoint reboot. Prior to that, Morrison was the only guy who seemed to 'get them'.

StiltmanFTW
Kanto had a great moment -- he survived getting headbutted by the Batman.

BrolyBlack
Superman is the most underrated character in DC

StiltmanFTW
That's a retarded thing to say.

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman is the most underrated character in DC

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
Agree. thumb up

But at least they've been given a bunch of wank since the Flashpoint reboot. Prior to that, Morrison was the only guy who seemed to 'get them'. you know what i think the biggest problem with modern day writers is that they try and outdo the greats. The best thing is to try and mesh with the mythos create spmethithat adds a different layer instead of trying to 1-up. Same goes for cats like Starlin when youre competing with yourself youre bound to lose

Also shutup stilt

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Arkillo and Kilowog are lightyears away from being the top lanterns.

Yat would only consider if you take his daxamite powers into account and even then he often disappointed.

I remember Yat being wanked hard, even by DC. Great things were expected, but not delivered.

@PR but that Costume it's so dawn of comics it's such a detraction, although in a way that's the coolest thing about the Phantim Stranger, someone to whom eternity means nothing might look almost a hundred years out of date.

Agreed thumb up

laughing out loud

Ugh, and now I'm remembering the ****ing Identity Crisis days. As much as I love that story as a concept, and the ideas behind it, the execution of that fight has holes so gaping that Stilt looks virginal by comparison.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im gonna go off topic and say that the New Gods are criminally underrated. I honestly cant think of anyone who is overrated

thumb up

Enzeru

DarkSaint85
To counter point - Flash is rated as the fastest man alive.

Which he is.

StyleTime
Ugh, and now I'm remembering the ****ing Identity Crisis days. As much as I love that story as a concept, and the ideas behind it, the execution of that fight has holes so gaping that Stilt looks virginal by comparison.
Yeah, I really liked the story too. But man, folks ran with that scene so hard. And then Kyle trying to punch him lololol

I shit a lot on writers, but I get it's difficult. Still, to properly execute a prep based fight like that, you have to be as smart as the character fighting. Slade was supposed to have prepared for this, fine, but show us that. Don't have Green Lantern fly in for what appears to be a right straight and act like Slade did something special for countering a basic punch...

Originally posted by Enzeru
Overrated characters in comics are like fighters, who have various credentials and are great in the gym, but simply don't show up in actual fights on the big stage.

Uriah Hall. Seemed like'd be Stylebender before Stylebender. Brandon Vera never quite hit that championship level in the big show either.

Aaron Pic and Sage Northcutt are still young, but are currently having the same problems.

cdtm
Overrated..

Probably Aquaman.

MrMind
who overrates aquaman?

cdtm
That's what I keep asking, every time I see he not only hasn't been killed off yet, but keeps getting his own comic series. eek!

deft
Aquaman is so underrated. Overrated would be Deahstroke and his 90% brain capacity.

-Pr-
Yeah, I really liked the story too. But man, folks ran with that scene so hard. And then Kyle trying to punch him lololol

I shit a lot on writers, but I get it's difficult. Still, to properly execute a prep based fight like that, you have to be as smart as the character fighting. Slade was supposed to have prepared for this, fine, but show us that. Don't have Green Lantern fly in for what appears to be a right straight and act like Slade did something special for countering a basic punch...

Uriah Hall. Seemed like'd be Stylebender before Stylebender. Brandon Vera never quite hit that championship level in the big show either.

Aaron Pic and Sage Northcutt are still young, but are currently having the same problems.

if you take Kyle and Wally out of that fight, it's perfect otherwise imo. Everything else makes sense bar maybe the Zatanna thing as I had heard she didn't need to speak to cast her spells. Then again, it was the early days of the JL so maybe she hadn't developed that skill yet.

But yeah. Strategists don't just plan for the fight ahead. They're thinking about the fights they might have in the future, and planning accordingly. Slade does that excellently, and when they take him down it actually makes sense because there is a precedent for him and Oliver Queen ****ing hating each other.

==

Yeah, Aquaman is underrated, especially since N52 cemented his powers with far more tangible measures.

DarkSaint85
And Atom. I get that Slade has great eyesight, but the Atom was the size of a photon at the time lmao.

-Pr-
And Atom. I get that Slade has great eyesight, but the Atom was the size of a photon at the time lmao.

I can excuse that one as I think there's enough leeway to argue that the comic was vague enough about Palmer's actual size.

TheHulkster
Superman is horrendously overrated on this site but not too much in general. Flash is also overrated here.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MrMind
lol no one cares about your opinion hulkster, stay mad

What he said

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Superman is horrendously overrated on this site but not too much in general. Flash is also overrated here.

True, he is.

Forum Flash can just blitz anyone and dump them into speedforce, lol.

celeyhyga17

==
Yeah, Aquaman is underrated, especially since N52 cemented his powers with far more tangible measures.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/dx27J4YEK770Y/giphy.gif

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Parmaniac
I swear when I scrolled down and saw it I thought you posted it, Stilt.

StiltmanFTW
I like my Arthur more like this:

https://tinyurl.com/y82v2cds

celeyhyga17
Jeezuz...

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/KFT7W05/aqua01.png

TheHulkster

-Pr-
You guys are ****ing weird.

StiltmanFTW
You guys are ****ing weird.

https://i.gifer.com/SRs.gif

Old Man Whirly!

Aaron Pic and Sage Northcutt are still young, but are currently having the same problems. Sage Northcut, is very easy for people with really good boxing, must thai or submissions imho.

Smurph

StiltmanFTW
Blame ODG for that.

And yeah, classic MN was wanked like crazy on KMC and then got schooled by Dick using moves he learned in the kindergarten era of his career.

-Pr-
https://i.gifer.com/SRs.gif

Thanks for proving my point btw. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Thanks for proving my point btw. stick out tongue

Anytime, Pr. Anytime thumb up

StiltmanFTW
https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/Onv47R.gif

StyleTime

DarkSaint85
I can excuse that one as I think there's enough leeway to argue that the comic was vague enough about Palmer's actual size.

You think so? The art looked like the photons were what were smashing into Ray....

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
https://media1.giphy.com/media/dx27J4YEK770Y/giphy.gif
What the....

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

-Pr-
You think so? The art looked like the photons were what were smashing into Ray....

It does. But my interpretation of the scene was that when Slade sees him, Atom isn't that small. We see the "atom energy" after Slade spots him, and in that same panel says "that's it, doc, go microscopic". That (and the atom energy) to me suggests that Palmer is still in the process of shrinking. After that, iit's more a geometry thing. Slade sees Atom shrinking down to microscopic size after he spots him, but can track the angle/speed he was moving at. Then he just hits that spot with the laser pointer.

Even if you don't agree, I hope that makes sense.

StiltmanFTW
Makes more sense than Slade having such great vision.

Philosophía
Slade's vision is so great it can see Carver's brain.

DarkSaint85
It does. But my interpretation of the scene was that when Slade sees him, Atom isn't that small. We see the "atom energy" after Slade spots him, and in that same panel says "that's it, doc, go microscopic". That (and the atom energy) to me suggests that Palmer is still in the process of shrinking. After that, iit's more a geometry thing. Slade sees Atom shrinking down to microscopic size after he spots him, but can track the angle/speed he was moving at. Then he just hits that spot with the laser pointer.

Even if you don't agree, I hope that makes sense.

I guess- essentially, calculate the exact middle of Ray, and aim there.

DeadpoolXXX

Magnon
Even though many (most?) people on KMC assess Superman objectively and in accordance with what's been shown and stated in the comics, there are nevertheless a couple posters here who underrate him more than anyone underrates any other comic book character.*) Does that make him underrated or not?

*) Excluding Stilt, when it comes to Arthur, Parker, and Thor.

carver9
I miss yall too.

Adam Grimes

Even if you don't agree, I hope that makes sense. That's still insane though. But nothing a normal human couldn't replicate tbh.

-Pr-
Makes more sense than Slade having such great vision.

thumb up

I guess- essentially, calculate the exact middle of Ray, and aim there.

Basically yeah. It speaks more to his tactical ability than any superpowers.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
That's still insane though. But nothing a normal human couldn't replicate tbh.

That makes it even more impressive, imo.

carver9
The most underrated character in DC is Wonder Woman.

DarkSaint85
Doubt that. She's part of the Trinity, and in quite a few alt Earths she's shown as a major threat (Deceased/Dead Earth/Red Son etc).

-Pr-
Carver pretending he didn't shit all over her back in the day.

DarkSaint85
"But now she's being written properly!!!"

-Pr-
"But now she's being written properly!!!"

Ugh. I'd actually forgotten about that, you monster.

meep-meep
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
doesnt his "brain" reside somewhere in those muscly green hips?

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

Damage is more underrated. Like a better Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
You wish.

-Pr-
Tim Drake. Both in universe and out.

carver9
I've been a fan of WW for YEARS now. I dont get why the dispute is still going on with my interest in her.

celeyhyga17

Yes.

One of the bullets that bounced off Superman's chest:

https://i.ibb.co/C0zCM5Y/diana01.jpg https://i.ibb.co/d5tDwwt/diana02.jpg

Superman needed to cauterize the wound, too.

She also required Raven's magical help to heal and had to face Thanatos in the afterlife.

Took her an issue and a half to recover and rejoin her teammates...

carver9
Really

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130700/5003265-7981405645-46558.jpg

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ya52f5tu

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11130/111303655/6991886-5273969562-Wonde.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Really

Thor only got KO'd.

Wonder Woman would've died if she hadn't gotten help from Superman and Raven.

cdtm
I've been a fan of WW for YEARS now. I dont get why the dispute is still going on with my interest in her.

Wonder Woman > Superman <<<<<<<<<Hulk = Carvers interest in her.

carver9
Wonder Woman > Superman <<<<<<<<<Hulk = Carvers interest in her.

Wonder Woman > Superman, Beta Ray Bill, Thor (sorry Celey), Gladiator (sorry JBL), Blue Marvel, Hyperion, every single standard GL, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Orion, Flash (yep, i said it). The list goes on and on. Diana is the best.

-Pr-
Wonder Woman > Superman, Beta Ray Bill, Thor (sorry Celey), Gladiator (sorry JBL), Blue Marvel, Hyperion, every single standard GL, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Orion, Flash (yep, i said it). The list goes on and on. Diana is the best.

That's called overcompensating.

StiltmanFTW
Carver and Cdtm need to go on a long vacation together.

They should just remember to take lots of lube with them.

carver9
That's called overcompensating.

On panel proof proves my statement. All of the DC characters I've named, shes stomped them already. Compare those DC characters with the Marvel ones and she would take them as well. You all are just in denial. She is a walking hax.

-Pr-
Carver and Cdtm need to go on a long vacation together.

They should just remember to take lots of lube with them.

Well, to be fair, spit only works so well.

On panel proof proves my statement. All of the DC characters I've named, shes stomped them already. Compare those DC characters with the Marvel ones and she would take them as well. You all are just in denial. She is a walking hax.

We both know that's not true, no matter how big a game you talk.

StiltmanFTW
Why Carver has been so obsessed with Diana lately?

It probably has something to do with Superman, right?

DarkSaint85
It's purely Superman lol. Look at his WW Vs Blue Marvel responses.

celeyhyga17
Wonder Woman > Superman, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator (sorry JBL), Blue Marvel, Hyperion, every single standard GL, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Orion, Flash (yep, i said it). The list goes on and on. Diana is the best.
thumb up
You're right. I shouldn't have doubted you. Diana > Justice League.

https://i.ibb.co/n3J1crD/RCO017-1591716432.jpg

Peep Batman there.. Wut the heck is he even doing there with that boulder?
embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
He was doing most of the work, as Superman and the rest of the males were too weak to do it.

Read some DC comics, celey.

SamZED
When did Diana become more powerful than the rest of DC's heralds?

carver9
They were weakened in that scan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>