Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga

Intriguing indeed.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga

Intriguing indeed.

Isn't there already 5 Flynn threads?

Anyway, yes, this would be "good" news for the US-centered treason that came from the Obama administration.

Good thing she said "by the book" 3 times in her e-mails to let everyone know the transition was being done "by the book" right?

Surtur
Yup, by the book indeed.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TeemingUnkemptGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon

Anyway, yes, this would be "good" news for the US-centered treason that came from the Obama administration.

Good thing she said "by the book" 3 times in her e-mails to let everyone know the transition was being done "by the book" right? tbh is the number of duplicate threads an issue if the Flynn threads are pages back. Why make waves at the moment.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
tbh is the number of duplicate threads an issue if the Incel threads are pages back. Why make waves at the moment.

I changed one word and made it the exact same, for your fee fees

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I changed one word and made it the exact same, for your fee fees I still dont think you understood it, no matter.

Garrett Brow
this would be "good" news for the US-centered treason that came from the Obama administration.

BrolyBlack
I still dont think you understood it, no matter.

Try and explain to difference

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon

Good thing she said "by the book" 3 times in her e-mails to let everyone know the transition was being done "by the book" right?

There is about 200 incel threads already

Old Man Whirly!
There is about 200 incel threads already just relax mate, there's a ban hammer hanging over this forum. I can't believe you are trying to start flame wars. Just chill.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
When incels stop making news, people will stop reporting it.

Robtard
Try and explain to difference

Okay.

-DDM questioned whether Surt should have made another Michael Flynn (who is a traitor) thread as there's already threads

-Whirly defended it by saying while there are other Flynn threads they're old and buried so it's fine

So this is my take:

https://i.imgflip.com/4683re.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
When incels stop making news, people will stop reporting it. thumb up Originally posted by Robtard
Okay.

-DDM questioned whether Surt should have made another Michael Flynn (who is a traitor) thread as there's already threads

-Whirly defended it by saying while there are other Flynn threads they're old and buried so it's fine

So this is my take:

https://i.imgflip.com/4683re.jpg thumb up laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
tbh is the number of duplicate threads an issue if the Flynn threads are pages back. Why make waves at the moment.

Sounds like your just mad he got cleared of all this and you are throwing a temper tantrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.