Individuals that think of and

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Artol
I think more people are aware of incels since there have been some high profile sprees associated with them. I'm not sure whether many people talk IRL about it outside of those situations, perhaps that's more of a thing for "very online" people. Of course every once in a while some online subcultures make a big impact on society, and so it does make sense to discuss it outside of those specific moments.

Nazis (and what people might call far right) as well I think usually become the topic when there's some big demonstrations or murders.

BrolyBlack
Good response

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
I think more people are aware of incels since there have been some high profile sprees associated with them. I'm not sure whether many people talk IRL about it outside of those situations, perhaps that's more of a thing for "very online" people. Of course every once in a while some online subcultures make a big impact on society, and so it does make sense to discuss it outside of those specific moments.

Nazis (and what people might call far right) as well I think usually become the topic when there's some big demonstrations or murders. I think as you have often said Artol the Overton window with segments of society has shifted so far right, the right and far right are difficult to distinguish now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.