Highlander Villain Battle Royale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
I don't expect this to get much traffic because most youngins don't even know what Highlander is, but for the few who have actually seen the movies....

Battle takes place in an inescapable 50x50 foot cage. Last man standing wins.

**The contestants**
-Kurgan (from the first Highlander movie).
-Gen Katana (from Highlander II).
-Kane (from Highlander III.)
-Jacob Kell (from Highlander Endgame).
-The Guardian (from Highlander: The Source).

Standard weapons, etc. There can be only one!

SquallX

SquallX

Galan007
My opinion: The Guardian > Kane > Kurgan > Katana > Kell.

The Guardian was powerful, but he was also functionally retarded. That said, he was still stupidly fast/powerful and most importantly, had that protective neck armor that could outright block potentially lethal strikes from killing him. He's probably #1, but it's really close between he and Kane, imo.

Kane's magics/illusion-casting were haxx as f*ck. He also displayed the best regen in the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsi-yH9juC8&t=2m54s

Kurgan was just a badass, and "the strongest immortal" according to Ramirez/Connor. He actually had Connor disarmed and beat until Brenda interfered. If it weren't for Kane's magics, he'd be #2.

Katana was pretty meh, but he gave Connor a good fight.

Kell was obviously powerful, but he lacked the skill of Connor/Duncan. Seemed like the dude went around cheap-shotting immortals whenever he could, just to steal their power. Quantity over quality sort of deal.

Old Man Whirly!
I think the power levels in 2 (shit film) seemed higher. Look at the tube fight feats.

Galan007
I don't remember much from the second movie, tbh.

But every movie since the first was complete filth.

SquallX

Galan007
Nice.

I'll give it a watch later. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Damn it's been so long since I've seen these. Nobody cares but my school mascot is a Highlander and it's a little dude with a sword. We fight for our grades.

I'm gonna have to YouTube these fights, it's been well over 15 years since I've seen them.

BruceSkywalker
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Galan007
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm gonna have to YouTube these fights, it's been well over 15 years since I've seen them. Anything not from the first film is garbage, honestly.

BruceSkywalker
i hope chad stahelski does the reboot justice

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Galan007
Anything not from the first film is garbage, honestly.

This is DAMN True!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i hope chad stahelski does the reboot justice

Highly Doubtful.

SquallX

Flyattractor
Shit. What OLD GOOD MOVIE aint being threatened by this Remake Bull Shit?!

ShadowFyre
I'm all for remakes if they are done ok. I'm pretty guilty of enjoying both the first two transformers and the Ninja turtle remakes. I mean they are no Secret of the Ooze but I like em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.