Silver Linings? Best thing about COVID19 for you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
For me, Calorie control, I went on the Ket diet and apart from 3 weeks fighting Malaria, I stuck to it and dropped two stone.

BrolyBlack
A new thread was needed just to tell us you loser weight? Why?

Old Man Whirly!
So did anything good happen for anyone else over lockdown?

Scribble
I lost a lil bit of weight too, saved a few pennies here and there, and also recorded a couple of songs. I should have been far, far more productive, but I've been training myself to enjoy just relaxing instead of being constantly manic and anxiety-fuelled, and it's mostly worked out.

I played a bunch of video games and watched TV, which I usually don't have time for, so that's been nice, too.

Grats on the weight loss, Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Scribble
I lost a lil bit of weight too, saved a few pennies here and there, and also recorded a couple of songs. I should have been far, far more productive, but I've been training myself to enjoy just relaxing instead of being constantly manic and anxiety-fuelled, and it's mostly worked out.

I played a bunch of video games and watched TV, which I usually don't have time for, so that's been nice, too.

Grats on the weight loss, Whirly! well done mate, I do yoga for relaxation, I know it's a cliche.

Well done on the weight loss, I will be posting pics in about 8 weeks, actually off for a run right now.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
For me, Calorie control, I went on the Ket diet and apart from 3 weeks fighting Malaria, I stuck to it and dropped two stone.

Congrats on that progress. Willpower and commitment like that should always be admired and praised. It is awesome when humans decide to take control over their lives, appetites, and make healthy change.

Good work!

As for me? I've been video editing a bit more. Learning how to sync music to movements in the vids. It's hard, for sure. I have more respect for music video editors who sync movement in the video to the music. I'll post my work when I finally get done.

Quincy
Same as a few of you guys - I've gotten a really intense change in diet and it's shown a lot of positive results. Being in Quarantine enabled me to focus on what I've relied on as coping skills outside of my own home, or if I relied too heavily on other people. It's helped clear up a lot of things in my mind and I'm feeling refreshed. Weirdly enough, I'm a little anxious about the world going back to normal now that I've reached this level of peace. I'm worried I might lose sight of the things that I've gotten ahold of in isolation.

Flyattractor
People wearing masks so I don't have to look at their ugly faces and to get people out of my way I just have to cough.

OH and this thread just confirmed that Pooty is a Fatty.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
I miss 24 Hour Grocery Markets...other then that...

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I miss 24 Hour Grocery Markets...other then that...

Want to go shopping with me Fly?

Flyattractor
If you are going why should I ? You can carry the cases of beer just fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.