The Witch vs Captain America/Spiderman/Winter Soldier/Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
She gets her guns here. No Vibranium suit for Panther. Can she win?

The Witch:

P2X_WjuB-jE

ShadowFyre
Bruh, she ****ing obliterates any of them one on one, smokes em two on one, and I don't know about all 3 yet though. It wi be a kick ass fight. Good match. Gonna have to check this movie out

riv6672
Team wins.

KingD19
She didn't seem to be serious for that entire fight. It'd be nice to see her cut loose. She could definitely put the hurt on Cap and Panther, and unless it's FFH Spidey, she can dodge around him all day. But he is too tough and strong for her unless she has more feats than this last fight scene. But with her guns, unless it's FFH Spidey like I said, she can just shoot him.

ShadowFyre
I didn't even see Spiderman. Team wins, she obliterates BP an the SS tho

cdtm
The Witch loses to The Blair Witch.

NemeBro
If that's it then there isn't a single character in the MCU that wouldn't solo, unless she can TK immobilize them in the air.

If she can't then the only thing she has going for them beyond the team is a better healing factor.

Stop confusing better fight choreography with better feats.

BrolyBlack
Good find, going to watch now

NemeBro
Originally posted by NemeBro
If that's it then there isn't a single character in the MCU that wouldn't solo, unless she can TK immobilize them in the air.

If she can't then the only thing she has going for them beyond the team is a better healing factor.

Stop confusing better fight choreography with better feats. The MCU team, that is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.