why was i kicked?????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

glorfindel
i was a member then i was kicked out and i realy do not know why i really would like to know. mad
if i posted something wrong then atleast have the desency to inform me first...
i have recieved an e-mail asking me to return and i will if someone tells me who kicked me out and why???? mad
other than that i enjoyed posting at this site, but if i was kicked because of some over the top cencership then there are other sites i have found that respect a persons right to debate freely within bounds of decency. will somebody reply to this please. smokin'

Dexx
usually there are written warnings before banning..i don't remember any scandals of this sort......didn't even know you were kicked out..

glorfindel
i tryed to enter the site and was blocked with some message or other (it was sometime ago) saying i was no longer a member or something along those lines was quite angry/upset realy

Ushgarak
Banned people can still enter the site, they just can't post, so I am unsure what your problem was.

Raz
The fact that you are posting suggests your account if fine.

Banning is done only as a last resort, and that is only after talking to the person directly and trying to sort things out.

Are you sure you just weren't logged out??

Ushgarak
Well, if you haven't un-banned him, Raz, it can only presumably mean he was not banned in the first place, yes?

Raz
Nope, never seen the guy/gal before.

Also banned people can't see *anything*. Just a message saying they are no longer welcome.

Fire
that seems ok now smile

chill glor probably a forum error or an IE error windows crap

Ushgarak
Ah, my mistake about banned people then; I thought I had seen people like Alphamale around trying to post but failing.

Fire
lol, btw it's off topic I know but still: how do you get those green dots, the kmore you post the more dots if so how many posts is one dot or does it work by poster ranking?

Raz
There is more to it than just post count. But I've decided not to release the forumla that we are using.

Ushgarak
(psst... it's postcount+favour of Raz+obsequiousness level...)

Kes
lol stick out tongue

Lara
confused

Fire
I think so too

Lara
what that its confusing?

yerssot
he just agrees with everyone

Fire
ffs yerss you *****

I ment I agreed with ush his last thread

Raz
Shutting this one down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.