Kelly Maxwell vs Michonne Hawthorne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Kelly Maxwell from Ash vs Evil Dead vs. Michonne Hawthorne from The Walking Dead TV series.

Both resident bad-ass girls of their respective series.

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Guns
Round 3: Kandarian Dagger vs Katana
Round 4: Anything Goes.

Who wins this fight of the bad-ass TV females?

riv6672
I flipped a coin, beat two out of three, Kelly Maxwell won across the board.

Jmanghan
I tried to find feats for Kelly, but surprisingly I wasn't able to find many full fights of the show on youtube.

Which is a shame because some of them have pretty great choreography despite being obviously super silly.

KingD19
Kelly should win even without the coin flip. Evil Dead is super over the top and she routinely fights and wins against superhuman Deadites which are not only intelligent, but >>>>>>>Walkers.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Kelly should win even without the coin flip. Evil Dead is super over the top and she routinely fights and wins against superhuman Deadites which are not only intelligent, but >>>>>>>Walkers. Yeah and she fought Ruby for awhile IIRC.

Ruby who was able to outskill Ash a few times, even if I do believe Ash would win in a fight.

Jmanghan
Bump, has anything changed.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Bump, has anything changed.
^^^Why would it?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Why would it? Not sure tbh mate, saw TWD ended and now with Ash vs Evil Dead season 4 in the form of an animated series being a thing.

Then again Kelly fighting Deadites is just more impressive I guess and always will be.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Not sure tbh mate, saw TWD ended and now with Ash vs Evil Dead season 4 in the form of an animated series being a thing.

Then again Kelly fighting Deadites is just more impressive I guess and always will be.
^^^Gotcha; I thought I missed something, feats-wise!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.