No more naming kids Karen is becoming a thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

To toxic

Surtur
Maybe avoid Becky too

cdtm
The implication here, is she wouldn't have called the police if they were white.

Which she well may have.

And on a related note, remember the "See something? Say something!" campaign?

People have been indoctrinated to call the police at any sign of trouble, real or perceived. And now those same people are being targeted by click baiters and activists alike, because its easy to find someone that calls the police, and accuse them of all manner of things.

Very underhanded.

Surtur
Yeah there are a bunch of "neighborhood watch, will call police" signs in the front windows of peoples houses in my neighborhood. It has been this way for years.

I don't have one tho, on account of not caring, but my neighbors do.

BrolyBlack
Karen strikes again

https://twitter.com/Stfu_Anajai/status/1274476590743855104?s=20

Blakemore
No more Blake, Brent, Calen, Tucker, Candy, Yazir or Janeen either.

Surtur
we should give people numbers until they are old enough to choose a name

Blakemore
Or just give them normal names.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Or just give them normal names. yeah, all my kids are named after family members. Easy and keeps everyone happy.

Blakemore
My parents gave us Christian names. David, Daniel, Adam and Andrew.

But they ****ed up with the first initial. When I got a letter with just my first initial, my older brother would open it thinking it's his. That is something to avoid.

Eon Blue
Hailey, Kailee, Leigh, Hunter, Audrey

Blakemore
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Hailey, Kailee, Leigh, Hunter, Audrey i'd say Haley and Kayleigh are normal and Audrey is a bit of an old name like Deadrey or Ruth. Hunter definitely isn't a name. XD

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Blakemore
i'd say Haley and Kayleigh are normal and Audrey is a bit of an old name like Deadrey or Ruth. Hunter definitely isn't a name. XD

Unaware, as per the usual. Hunter very much IS a name. Also, please don’t quote me as you did - you’re not worthy to lick the spit from my boot.

Mindship
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Hunter I second this.

Also, Morgan.

Blakemore
Ulysses and Jed. Seriously USA, wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.