Trump retweets supporter shouting "White Power" leaves it for 4 hours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
So important bro. So important. I acknowledge your pain.

BrolyBlack
Shit title, duplicate thread, reported for moderation

Old Man Whirly!
Interesting piece from Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcohen/2020/06/28/white-power-in-the-villages/

31,331 views|Jun 28, 2020,10:32am EDT
White Supremacy In The Villages? What Trump’s Troubling Tweet Says About America in 2020:

On early Sunday morning, President Trump retweeted a video of a white man yelling “white power” to protesters in a Florida seniors community called The Villages. Beyond its shocking reflection of the President’s current state of mind, the now-deleted Tweet also reflects a frightening observation of America in the summer of 2020:

White nationalism is no longer in the shadows of America’s towns and villages — it is uncomfortably out in the open for all the world to see.

Surtur
Yeah man, really interesting.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
What was he thinking doing this? Or if he is to be believed the POTUS is so careless he doesn't check what he is posting... Perhaps even scarier.

dadudemon
The more I see stuff like this, the more racist it makes me.

White power!!!!

MAGA!

Trump 2020!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
What was he thinking doing this? Or if he is to be believed the POTUS is so careless he doesn't check what he is posting... Perhaps even scarier.

What Trump is thinking: Same strategy as 2016, spread hatred and division.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
What Trump is thinking: Same strategy as 2016, spread hatred and division. The hatred is now ingrained in many, the division is set. Either way the election goes the aftermath will be disturbing.

truejedi
If you are fine with white supremacy, what's the big deal? Trump supporters know whose side they are on by now.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
The more I see stuff like this, the more racist it makes me.

White power!!!!

MAGA!

Trump 2020!

I lynched like 18 people in the time it took me to type this.

Robtard
Robtard called it:

KMC Trumpers will of course deflect away in some manner instead of calling out Trump's clearly shit behavior.

Can't take credit though, it was obvious.

dadudemon
Robtard called it:

Good thing I'm not a Trumper and more of a lefty than you are, right?

smile

Surtur
Robtard called it:

It's nice of you to not take credit for the pretend internet victory.

Robtard
Good thing I'm not a Trumper and more of a lefty than you are, right?

smile

You are a Trumper though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
It's nice of you to not take credit for the pretend internet victory.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you again...

Old Man Whirly!
You are a Trumper though. Bingo, It's damn obvious.thumb up

Robtard
When do we get to the "it was just jokes!"?

Surtur
I'm so sorry this is happening to you again...

No need to apologize to me for you and yours embarrassing yourselves.

Robtard
^ The guy who can't even bring himself to call out Trump spreading "White Power!" rants...

Old Man Whirly!
No need to apologize to me for you and yours embarrassing yourselves. How is posting the most revealing newsworthy Trump incident since he took office not important?

Surtur
^ The guy who can't even bring himself to call out Trump spreading "White Power!" rants...

It's an awful situation indeed.

Surtur
How is posting the most revealing newsworthy Trump incident since he took office not important?

You're right. I say impeach him.

truejedi
Trump being racist is nothing new. His supporters support racism. They know it, and are fine with it. They dont even try to deny it, just change the subject.

Old Man Whirly!
When do we get to the "it was just jokes!"? laughing out loud not by anything logical.

Robtard
Originally posted by truejedi
Trump being racist is nothing new. His supporters support racism. They know it, and are fine with it. They dont even try to deny it, just change the subject.

Not sure who you are, but that's a bingo

Surtur

As long as you say Biden supporters also support his racism? You won't be a hypocrite thumb up

Robtard
^ Just stacking deflections on deflections now

Surtur
^ Just stacking deflections on deflections now

I'm sorry my truth hurt you.

Tissue?

truejedi
As long as you say Biden supporters also support his racism? You won't be a hypocrite thumb up

Im yet to meet a Biden supporter. Nor anyone who had anything good to say about him.

Surtur
Im yet to meet a Biden supporter. Nor anyone who had anything good to say about him.

Irrelevant, as he is racist anyone who supports him supports his racism. Glad you agree.

truejedi

Change the subject- it's all you ever do.

Surtur
Change the subject- it's all you ever do.

Good on you for not disagreeing, the usual suspects will be along shortly to bingo you.

Robtard
laughing out loud not by anything logical.

Trump and logical do not gel.

Old Man Whirly!
Change the subject- it's all you ever do. Bingo! thumb upOriginally posted by Robtard
Trump and logical do not gel. Not every Trumper is racist in the US by any means, but all racists who vote in November will be voting Trump!thumb up

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

snowdragon
You fall more into questioning the authority of group think, IMO.

BrolyBlack
Why are the people with Jedi in there avatar always the biggest douches?

Trocity
Damn, the link doesn't work for me.

If this is legit, that's pretty f***ing stupid. Like Joe Biden is such a woefully bad candidate that Trump could legitimately win again based off of how inept and sleepy Biden always is. Why shoot yourself in the foot this close to the election?

The USA has some real shit candidates for President man, like what the f**k...

BrolyBlack
The OP link doesnt even work, and its a duplicate thread that deserves to be in the triggered thread, or Trump thread.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by snowdragon
You fall more into questioning the authority of group think, IMO.

Fair and true.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
Damn, the link doesn't work for me.

If this is legit, that's pretty f***ing stupid. Like Joe Biden is such a woefully bad candidate that Trump could legitimately win again based off of how inept and sleepy Biden always is. Why shoot yourself in the foot this close to the election?

The USA has some real shit candidates for President man, like what the f**k... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/28/trump-deletes-tweet-supporter-shouting-white-power-after-fierce-criticism I hope this link works, and yes in defies understanding who the candidates are.

Eon Blue
I wonder if Whirly is a Trumper?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I wonder if Whirly is a Trumper?

Probbably

Trocity
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/28/trump-deletes-tweet-supporter-shouting-white-power-after-fierce-criticism I hope this link works, and yes in defies understanding who the candidates are.

Perfect, thanks. thumb up

And yeah, that's just a brutal look. Whether Trump shares his white power views or not, retweeting that for the world to see is pretty embarrassing. There was no need to do that.

Old Man Whirly!
Perfect, thanks. thumb up

And yeah, that's just a brutal look. Whether Trump shares his white power views or not, retweeting that for the world to see is pretty embarrassing. There was no need to do that. if he honestly didn't know as he says it's in some ways even worse, it shows a level of incompetence which would get you sacked as a retail manager let alone the test important job in the world.

Trocity
if he honestly didn't know as he says it's in some ways even worse, it shows a level of incompetence which would get you sacked as a retail manager let alone the test important job in the world.

Yeah it's just further evidence that the quality of candidates is in a shambles. Either he approved of what the guy said and its bad, or he didn't realize the guy was saying it and its bad, or he just didn't care and it's bad lmao.

Just poor decision making regardless. I have no idea how this election is going to go but I can't wait to see the shitstorm that will be the debates. It will be quality entertainment at least.

Robtard
if he honestly didn't know as he says it's in some ways even worse, it shows a level of incompetence which would get you sacked as a retail manager let alone the test important job in the world.

Trump 100% knew what he was sending.

The "he didn't know" is just more damage-control from Trumpers after the fact. The message was sent; his supporters got the message.

BrolyBlack
GO to sleep old man

Eon Blue

Shut the hell up, Trumper.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue

laughing out loud

cdtm
Just getting a 404.

dadudemon
You are a Trumper though.

You've got it. All those votes I made for Trump.

White power! MAGA! Trump 2020!

Stringer

eThneoLgrRnae
Someone probably got a hold of Trump's account and retweeted that. Doubt Trump did it himself.

I'm sure we'll be hearing an explanation from him in a day or two for it. This is just confirmation bias for those who already hated Trump anyway. Level-headed folk don't jump to conclusions that quickly.

I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt and give him time to explain. So would leftists/Trump-haters if Trump were a democrat and shared their crazy left-wing extremist positions.

Scribble

Quincy
Ah man disappointed that people on here who either support Donald Trump or pride themselves on discourse have contributed no thoughts to this conversation at all.

Surtur, Broly, Eon, did you just come here to insult Whirly? Does the White Power thing just not bother you at all? If so, why not?

Dadudemon, what are your thoughts on this situation? You're big into getting into people's heads - do you think Trump was just being dumb and not watching the stuff he was re-tweeting?

Blakemore
I don't know who's on what side anymore......

cdtm
Originally posted by Quincy
Ah man disappointed that people on here who either support Donald Trump or pride themselves on discourse have contributed no thoughts to this conversation at all.

Surtur, Broly, Eon, did you just come here to insult Whirly? Does the White Power thing just not bother you at all? If so, why not?

Dadudemon, what are your thoughts on this situation? You're big into getting into people's heads - do you think Trump was just being dumb and not watching the stuff he was re-tweeting?

Definitely dumb. I don't think this proves he's racist.

Hilarious though.

dadudemon

Seems pretty obvious that the Trump team got excited about a video with Trump supporters, showed Trump who didn't see the first few seconds of the video, he said to retweet it after watching a few seconds of a long video, they retweeted it, and the TDS crowd analyzed the video closely to find anything at all with it to "gotcha" Trump and it was super easy because it was in the first few seconds. Trump's PR people then had Trump's campaign people remove the tweet.

That's it. No conspiracy theories needed. It shows more of an incompetence of the Trump re-election PR team than anything. All content should go through that board before getting tweeted.

I watched the video and my response in the thread is exactly what old man is doing: sarcastic mockery of the hysterical idiots. I highly doubt that old dude was a white supremacist based on the context of what was going on and how he said it. He was mocking them and trolling them.

cdtm
Seems pretty obvious that the Trump team got excited about a video with Trump supporters, showed Trump who didn't see the first few seconds of the video, he said to retweet it after watching a few seconds of a long video, they retweeted it, and the TDS crowd analyzed the video closely to find anything at all with it to "gotcha" Trump and it was super easy because it was in the first few seconds. Trump's PR people then had Trump's campaign people remove the tweet.

That's it. No conspiracy theories needed. It shows more of an incompetence of the Trump re-election PR team than anything. All content should go through that board before getting tweeted.

I watched the video and my response in the thread is exactly what old man is doing: sarcastic mockery of the hysterical idiots. I highly doubt that old dude was a white supremacist based on the context of what was going on and how he said it. He was mocking them and trolling them.

Yeah, his tone and the exchange had a definite "lol" tone to them.

Quincy
That is a classic troll tactic to *checks notes*

yell a racist KKK creed.

Having said that, hellaciously embarassing for the Trump Team - and Donald Trump himself. Watch the entire video bro, we know you've got time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, his tone and the exchange had a definite "lol" tone to them.

thumb up

yell a racist KKK creed.

I literally did it in this very thread.

no expression

Having said that, hellaciously embarassing for the Trump Team - and Donald Trump himself. Watch the entire video bro, we know you've got time.

It's not embarrassing, really. It's only embarrassing if you get whipped up into a frenzy over the race-and-identity politics.

Here's the difference between GOP and Dems:

Dems: Identity Politics to the max. SJWs. Hysterics over all of it.
GOP: Not politically correct. Xenophobic. Some elements are legit racist.

Adam_PoE

yell a racist KKK creed.

"It is just a joke, bro," says a totally not racist person.

The Trump supporter shouted, "White Power," less than eight seconds into the clip. Goldfish have a longer attention span than eight seconds.

So for the I/he/they "did not watch that far into the video" defense to be plausible, they all have to be dumber than a goldfish.

Scribble
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
"It is just a joke, bro," says a totally not racist person.

The Trump supporter shouted, "White Power," less than eight seconds into the clip. Goldfish have a longer attention span than eight seconds.

So for the I/he/they "did not watch that far into the video" defense to be plausible, they all have to be dumber than a goldfish. I could imagine Trump himself having a shorter attention span than a goldfish, but this getting past his team is what's confusing me.

This isn't a boob or a gaff or a slip-up, it's tantamount to political suicide, or should be, at least.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Someone probably got a hold of Trump's account and retweeted that. Doubt Trump did it himself.

I'm sure we'll be hearing an explanation from him in a day or two for it. This is just confirmation bias for those who already hated Trump anyway. Level-headed folk don't jump to conclusions that quickly.

I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt and give him time to explain. So would leftists/Trump-haters if Trump were a democrat and shared their crazy left-wing extremist positions.

Trump tweeted it himself, the official excuse from the White House is:

"President Trump is a big fan of the Villages. He did not hear the one statement made on the video. What he did see was tremendous enthusiasm from his many supporters." -White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere

Somehow Trump failed to see the first seven seconds of the video, but managed to see all the support for him.

dadudemon
Trump tweeted it himself, the official excuse from the White House is:

"President Trump is a big fan of the Villages. He did not hear the one statement made on the video. What he did see was tremendous enthusiasm from his many supporters." -White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere

Somehow Trump failed to see the first seven seconds of the video, but managed to see all the support for him.

Yes, this is exactly what happened.

You can't have your cake an eat it, too.

Either Trump is an idiot with the attention span of a fly.

Or he is some sort of mastermind evil genius whose racism knows no bounds.

You can't have it both ways. Since I think Trump is an idiot, he probably didn't hear or watch the first bits of the vid. thumb up

Robtard
HYG:Originally posted by Robtard
What Trump is thinking: Same strategy as 2016, spread hatred and division.

HYG:Originally posted by Robtard
Trump 100% knew what he was sending.

The "he didn't know" is just more damage-control from Trumpers after the fact. The message was sent; his supporters got the message.

dadudemon
HYG:

HYG:

HYG:

You've got it. All those votes I made for Trump.

White power! MAGA! Trump 2020!

BackFire
The only surprise is that he deleted it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
The only surprise is that he deleted it. laughing out loud thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus

BackFire

dadudemon

Surtur

Yup. Trump has routinely tweeted out shit without really researching what he is doing.

There is nothing nefarious here. Trump wasn't sending out some nazi clarion call.

BackFire
Why would he not support hate anger and divisiveness when he is filled with all those things?

Surtur
Why would he not support hate anger and divisiveness when he is filled with all those things?

Its hard to think of many politicians these days that aren't full of all that.

dadudemon

You're on fire, today.

thumb up

Blakemore
Erm, so herp derp?

Old Man Whirly!
Yup. Trump has routinely tweeted out shit without really researching what he is doing.

There is nothing nefarious here. Trump wasn't sending out some nazi clarion call. yeah, in the job with most responsibility in the world... what a **** he is.Originally posted by BackFire
Why would he not support hate anger and divisiveness when he is filled with all those things? thumb upOriginally posted by Surtur
Its hard to think of many politicians these days that aren't full of all that. it's hard to imagine how someone doing this is still in their job...

Blakemore
Right then. President Biden ftw!

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah it's just further evidence that the quality of candidates is in a shambles. Either he approved of what the guy said and its bad, or he didn't realize the guy was saying it and its bad, or he just didn't care and it's bad lmao.

Just poor decision making regardless. I have no idea how this election is going to go but I can't wait to see the shitstorm that will be the debates. It will be quality entertainment at least. All true thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae

LoL. The democrats and pretty much everyone on the extreme left are the ones filled with those things, not Trump.

Blakemore
eThneoLgrRnae
TheLoneRanger

It fits!

eThneoLgrRnae
^LoL. I think you're the last person on the forum to finally figure that out. laughing out loud

Blakemore
You may be right.

Eon Blue
LoL. The democrats and pretty much everyone on the extreme left are the ones filled with those things, not Trump.

All true. thumb up

BackFire
Yeah ok. Trump too though obviously.

Eon Blue
Trump is the least racist and most intelligent president in the entire US history. MAGA 2020!!!

Blakemore
I thought it was KAG 2020

cdtm
Yeah ok. Trump too though obviously.

Trump is no more racist then Michael Richards.

eThneoLgrRnae
I have no idea who that is but considering how much you're so anti-Trump I'm guessing it's someone who is extremely racist, right?

snowdragon
I have no idea who that is but considering how much you're so anti-Trump I'm guessing it's someone who is extremely racist, right?

Kramer from Seinfeld...KrayMerika needs interns!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blakemore
I thought it was KAG 2020

It is. The 2020 slogan is "Keep American Great."

But it's...it's kind of flat and odd to use the KAP slogan for his 2020 campaign.

Darth Thor
Lmao at people acting like retweeting this was no biggie.

Here in the U.K. an MP of any respectable party would lose the whip for something even close to this.

Not sure who you are, but that's a bingo

Oh thats truejedi. Hes a cool dude from the old days of the Star Wars forum.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yep, that's right. Minor accidents like that are no biggie.thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
I'll tell you what is a biggie though: Democrats talking about defunding the police and democrat governors and mayors saying that Trump holding rallies is not ok because of Covid but thugs gathering to tear down statues and shit and protesting in extremely large numbers is perfectly fine lol.

The difference is what the Democrats are saying is no accident and Trump's retweet obviously was.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Behave Trumpers, you and your master stand revealed. The world sees you.

Blakemore
It is. The 2020 slogan is "Keep American Great."

But it's...it's kind of flat and odd to use the KAP slogan for his 2020 campaign. Yes, I know what it stood for..............it didn't work. I think Trump is bailing.

Surtur

Bbb56jZo0rE

Robtard

The good thing for Trumpers here, what could Trump do that beats tweeting out support for Trumpers yelling "White Power!"?

Surtur
The good thing for Trumpers here, what could Trump do that beats tweeting out support for Trumpers yelling "White Power!"?

He could call everyone racist while ignoring his own racism, like democrats do.

Old Man Whirly!
The good thing for Trumpers here, what could Trump do that beats tweeting out support for Trumpers yelling "White Power!"? Agreed, it's shocking, he truly has turned Earth into Bizarro world and his supporters like Bizarro say the opposite of what they mean.

Robtard
He could call everyone racist while ignoring his own racism, like democrats do.

"But. Der. Democrats!!1!"

Same old parrot.

Surtur
"But. Der. Democrats!!1!"

Same old parrot.

Some big hypocrisy here.

Who will be dumb enough to agree with you? smile

Robtard
Agreed, it's shocking, he truly has turned Earth into Bizarro world and his supporters like Bizarro say the opposite of what they mean.

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Some big hypocrisy here.

Who will be dumb enough to agree with you? smile Trumper, "No, me am most honest".

Surtur
Trumper, "No, me am most honest".

While I will allow you to go down this path, my advice is you avoid it smile

Old Man Whirly!
Trumper, "me am not alt right".

smile that's the last one, why wear a great meme out. If Bash was here he could produce wonderful memes. I'm such a luddite with technology shifty

Surtur
Trumper, "me am not alt right".

smile that's the last one, why wear a great meme out. If nash was here he could produce wonderful memes. I'm such a luddite with technology shifty

Whirly: me am not bright

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly: me am not bright Surt am No 1.

Surtur
Surt am No 1.

am better than anyone who thinks trump supporters nazis

Old Man Whirly!
am better than anyone who thinks trump supporters nazis Not all trump supporters are racist by any stretch of the imagination, but all racists voting in the US in November will be voting Trump.

Surtur
Not all trump supporters are racist by any stretch of the imagination, but all racists voting in the US in November will be voting Trump.

am better than anyone saying all racists will be voting for trump, too

Old Man Whirly!
am better than anyone saying all racists will be voting for trump, too Truly Bizzaro world...

Surtur
it's impossible for all racists to vote for trump, unless you're saying all democrats just became trumpers?

i know you're not so inferior you'll say dems can't be racist. guarantee that much.

truejedi
All white supremicists who yell white power will be voting trump.

Surtur
All white supremicists who yell white power will be voting trump.

A nice clarification, now nobody is lying and acting like hypocritical democrat racists won't be voting for biden.

truejedi
A nice clarification, now nobody is lying and acting like hypocritical democrat racists won't be voting for biden.

I think there is a difference between our old cranky racist grandmas and the kkk, but maybe im the only one who thinks that?

Surtur
I think there is a difference between our old cranky racist grandmas and the kkk, but maybe im the only one who thinks that?

You are one of the few unintelligent enough to think democrat racism is better it seems, yes.

Silent Master

People's old racist grandparents were the ones in the KKK, or at least sympathizers.

Robtard

^ He's right though, not all racist are created equal.

truejedi
You are one of the few unintelligent enough to think democrat racism is better it seems, yes.

I kinda think you thinking I was intelligent, would make me want to do some soul searching, based on every post you ever make.

Surtur
I kinda think you thinking I was intelligent, would make me want to do some soul searching, based on every post you ever make.

That's neat kid. I'm just letting you know there will be no "our racists are better than yours".

Old Man Whirly!
That's neat kid. I'm just letting you know there will be no "our racists are better than yours". Surt, am No 1.

Adam_PoE
McEnany walked out of a press briefing today because she could not defend Trump's obvious racism. How long before she quits like all the others?

Surtur
Surt, am No 1.

Not number one, but above you and your ilk

Old Man Whirly!
McEnany walked out of a press briefing today because she could not defend Trump's obvious racism. How long before she quits like all the others? Bets 5:1 on before the election.

dadudemon
All white supremacists - who will vote and yell white power - will be voting for Trump.

FTFY

Just a technicality but it is important. There's not very many of those types. Probably fewer than 50,000.

Surtur
FTFY

Just a technicality but it is important. There's not very many of those types. Probably fewer than 50,000.

But that's 50k out of over 330 million.

How can I sleep at night knowing this menace is out there?

Surtur
If I die of sleep deprivation i will haunt you and stop you from...mormon practices!

dadudemon
If I die of sleep deprivation i will haunt you and stop you from...mormon practices!

Ten you had better whip out your ghost dick so you can fap your ghost dick into ectoplasmic puree.

Because you'll be watching me take all my wives to poundtown, b*tch!

uhuh

snowdragon
Not all trump supporters are racist by any stretch of the imagination, but all racists voting in the US in November will be voting Trump.

I'll challenge that sentiment by virtue of all the "karens" of late popping up calling the police on black ppl for things like bird watching..........I'd wager that woman hasn't voted republican in her life. wink

Surtur
Ten you had better whip out your ghost dick so you can fap your ghost dick into ectoplasmic puree.

Because you'll be watching me take all my wives to poundtown, b*tch!

uhuh

Jokes on u ghosts don't have dicks!

Wait...noooo!

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'll challenge that sentiment by virtue of all the "karens" of late popping up calling the police on black ppl for things like bird watching..........I'd wager that woman hasn't voted republican in her life. wink

Oh, I forgot about that.

Also, we can't forget that the Democratic Party is the party of modern racism. Democrats HATE black people with a passion. Anything they can do to keep black people uneducated, murdering each other, and aborting their babies.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus

eThneoLgrRnae
McEnany walked out of a press briefing today because she could not defend Trump's obvious racism. How long before she quits like all the others?

Pretty sure she had already said something like "Thank you, everybody" (which meant the briefing was then at that moment technically over with) and was already walking out when some jackass (probably someone from CNN or MSNBC as usual lol) yelled that question at her.

The dumbass should've asked it while she was still taking questions, ffs. That's on his dumb ass, not hers.

If you reply back with something like "she never called on him during briefing" then that"s not her fault either. She can probably only get to a certain number of people during the briefing. Otherwise she could end up being there forever answering questions (many of which frequently turn out to be quite absurd and irrelevant).

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Shit title, duplicate thread, reported for moderation petty.

Eon Blue
petty.

Old Man Whirly!
How is the Trump lobby pretending this is not a thing? Cringeworthy.

Raptor22

Old Man Whirly!

Raptor22
I think DDM has reposted those stats a few times as credible. laughing out loud top notch! thumb up thanks

2 be fair 2 ddm tho while he does post alot of graphs and charts i dont recall him using that paticular set.

Scribble
I think DDM has reposted those stats a few times as credible. laughing out loud top notch! thumb up Pretty sure I've never seen DDM post anything like that... in fact I'm certain of it, as we all know that same-race-on-race crime is the norm. Funny that you'd think that though.

The graph in this link is a meme graph with a picture of some gangta type with a gun... not really DDM's M.O.

snowdragon
Speaking on this topic:

I believe Twitch banned a Trump channel, Reddit closed a Trump forum (although I believe it was due to inactivity.)

And:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/youtube-bans-several-prominent-white-nationalists-for-hate-speech

I'm waiting for the day that twitter can get rid of trump so ppl will stop posting his garbage all the time and Trump will probably eat himself to death of KFC/Mcdonalds.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Raptor22
thanks

2 be fair 2 ddm tho while he does post alot of graphs and charts i dont recall him using that paticular set. Maybe I'm wrong, it could e be Surt or Broly.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>