The Official Joe Biden for President Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Since we're only a few months away now and he's the nominee. Figured it'd be good to make a thread for Biden and his candidacy to try and keep repeat threads down and the GDF cleaner.

Quincy
He's got my vote

Scribble
yOJGL_Qleds

Blakemore
I'm still on the fence...

eThneoLgrRnae
Whoops... wrong thread... sorry.

Old Man Whirly!
For all his faults he's not Trump, if you are American, eligible to vote and sane, that should be reason enough to give Joe your vote.

Robtard
I hope he picks a solid VP and then retires due to health concerns before his first term is over

Blakemore
Well, I regret backing red Minnesota but at this stage I still think it'll be close.

FTC I've only made that bet. Now idk what to predict....

tru-marvell
Originally posted by Robtard
I hope he picks a solid VP and then retires due to health concerns before his first term is over

I predict (pure fantasy) that he chooses M. Obama as his VP... Joe has a breakdown at the convention and she is then nominated and proceeds to whoop Trumps azz...

But Joe will likely choose someone like Abrams (not a fan of her at all) and loose a somewhat close election.

Blakemore
Last time around I made stupid ambitious bets like red Nevada, red NH, red Colorado, red Virginia, red NM and red Maine FFS. I knew they'd go blue but I thought **** it!

Now I know things are tighter and I'm not risking losses.

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden is a senile old man and he's a pervert. And on November 3rd he'll be a loser as well. "But, da polls! What about da polls?!" Oh, you mean the same polls that said Hillary was gonna walk all over Trump as well?Polls like that? LoL.

Sorry, I don't believe the fake polls which always oversamples democrats.

Trump may also be old but he at least is still pretty sharp mentally and he's no doubt gonna chew Biden up and spit him out in the debates. It's gonna be tantamount to watching a grown man beat up a little child lol.

I'll probably be tempted to feel sorry for Biden after Trump utterly destroys him but that'll quickly pass when I remember all the lying BS Biden has said about him.

Blakemore
Trump is a senile old man and a pervert as well. It's literally a "pick your poison" election.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Biden is a senile old man and he's a pervert. And on November 3rd he'll be a loser as well. "But, da polls! What about da polls?!" Oh, you mean the same polls that said Hillary was gonna walk all over Trump as well?Polls like that? LoL.

Sorry, I don't believe the fake polls which always oversamples democrats.

Trump may also be old but he at least is still pretty sharp mentally and he's no doubt gonna chew Biden up and spit him out in the debates. It's gonna be tantamount to watching a grown man beat up a little child lol. November is coming my far right friend.

Robtard
Originally posted by tru-marvell
I predict (pure fantasy) that he chooses M. Obama as his VP... Joe has a breakdown at the convention and she is then nominated and proceeds to whoop Trumps azz...

But Joe will likely choose someone like Abrams (not a fan of her at all) and loose a somewhat close election.

I said I hope he picks Michelle Obama months ago, I knew it was likely a fantasy as well then. Still, one can hope.

BruceSkywalker
don't care who becomes next POTUS as long as it isn't that orangutan

Blakemore
Michelle Obama would be a bad choice imo. Here are three reasons.

1. "Oh, you're playing the black card hmm?"
2. "Oh a president's wife who isn't Clinton hmm?"
3. Uh, she's gonna debate Pence and not Trump... she probably would do better against Trump...

I'm still sticking with Tammy Baldwin. Best chance Biden has to win the midwest imo.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
don't care who becomes next POTUS as long as it isn't that orangutan President Of The United States or POTUS looks like Piece Of Total Utter Shit!

eThneoLgrRnae
don't care who becomes next POTUS as long as it isn't that orangutan

Well, you're gonna be hugely disappointed then. wink

dadudemon
For anyone who wants to vote for Biden:

You've decided that Biden's perversions and racism is not enough to deter your vote and you'll vote for him despite his perversions and racism.

What a disgusting compromise.

Robtard
Better to be an open Biden voter than a closeted Trump voter, as grandma says

Darth Thor

Bernie!

Blakemore
Yes, but Trump held beauty pageants of 14 year old girl "models". I was willing to overlook that! I think creepy Joe Biden might be the less creepy.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Bernie! No. no expression

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon

You've decided that Biden's perversions and racism is not enough to deter your vote and you'll vote for him despite his perversions and racism.

It's not perversion and racism when they do it.

Robtard
Bernie!

laughing

There's a zero percent chance Biden's picking Sanders. He's older** and more to the left than Biden.

**Though it should be noted they're only a year apart, but Sanders just looks older.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
It's not perversion and racism when they do it.

^ This is what happens when Trumpers start realizing that Trump could actually lose in Nov. Panic and attacks. It'll only get worse as Trump's chances shrink.

Stringer

Blakemore

Darth Thor
laughing

There's a zero percent chance Biden's picking Sanders. He's older** and more to the left than Biden.

**Though it should be noted they're only a year apart, but Sanders just looks older.

Well he just officially lost my U.K. vote mad

Stringer
Biden will pick an African American for Vice President. 100%

ares834
Probably. And a woman as well.

Kamala Harris is by far the likeliest option right now IMO.

Blakemore
I'm still going for Tammy Baldwin! I guess I'm left field or lucky 7. smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Yes, but Trump held beauty pageants of 14 year old girl "models". I was willing to overlook that! I think creepy Joe Biden might be the less creepy. thumb up laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
don't care who becomes next POTUS as long as it isn't that orangutan thumb up

Robtard
I'm still going for Tammy Baldwin! I guess I'm left field or lucky 7. smile

I'm assuming the main reason you're saying this is so Biden can secure Wisconsin?

I think that might be a pipedream of yours. While Wisconsin is still a toss up, it's 10 electoral votes and even though Clinton lost it in 2016, Wisconsin has voted Blue since 1988. ie they voted Obama/Biden twice.

I think Biden's camp is more concerned with other more swing-y swing states.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm assuming the main reason you're saying this is so Biden can secure Wisconsin?

I think that might be a pipedream of yours. While Wisconsin is still a toss up, it's 10 electoral votes and even though Clinton lost it in 2016, Wisconsin has voted Blue since 1988. ie they voted Obama/Biden twice.

I think Biden's camp is more concerned with other more swing-y swing states. I'd like to see that as my wife's got many relations in Wisconsin and my daughter was born there.

Blakemore

I think Biden's camp is more concerned with other more swing-y swing states. In terms of maths, let's take 2016 into consideration. I feel Biden will swing Pennsylvania as he was born there turning the tally from:

306-232 into 286-252.

Now let's take Michigan. A state with close ties to Wisconsin and the rust belt in general with its 16 electoral votes. It also happens to be the closest state in 2016. That makes it: 270-268

Swing Wisconsin and Biden wins with 278-260 given its a good chance of keeping Minnesota as well.

The alternative is going for states like North Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Texas. I just don't see that being successful..

samhain
If Biden does win I predict uproar the instant he even thinks about going for a round of golf.

Blakemore
Well at least it won't be a ...

wDYNVH0U3cs

I hope.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by samhain
If Biden does win I predict uproar the instant he even thinks about going for a round of golf.

I think there's gonna be uproar regardless of who wins. The only difference is the uproar over Biden winning will be justified.

That's not gonna happen though (Biden winning) so no worries.

Surtur

They've also decided that the logic of "trump is racist so you're racist if you vote for him" no longer applies.

But what I hope? Is one of them is dumb enough to try to argue it still does. Will any be brave enough? smile

jaden_2.0
If he had any sense he'd pick Gabbard as his VP pick cos she's the only one who could swing some middle ground and perhaps even some right of centre votes. As is, he'll pick someone more left than he is and there simply isn't enough votes there to win.

Surtur

And I predict it will be deflected by weasels going "but trump complained about Obama golfing".

Do you feel that will be how they react or do you think they won't deflect to Trump like always? Something different, perhaps?

Silent Master
If he picks Tulsi as his VP, they might just get my vote. seeing as I don't think he'll last the entire term. Tulsi would make a much better President than either of them.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
If he had any sense he'd pick Gabbard as his VP pick cos she's the only one who could swing some middle ground and perhaps even some right of centre votes. As is, he'll pick someone more left than he is and there simply isn't enough votes there to win.

True. I'd be genuinely worried if Biden picked Gabbard. Fortunately, I know he won't. Some democrats have already branded her an agent of Vladimir Putin lmao.

Surtur
If he picks Tulsi as his VP, they might just get my vote. seeing as I don't think he'll last the entire term. Tulsi would make a much better President than either of them.

No chance he picks her, that would show some semblance of intelligence.

He'll go for the virtue signal, and I guarantee the Biden sheep will eat it all up, all while calling Trump supporters cultists.

eThneoLgrRnae

Nah, she wouldn't make a better president than Trump simply because she's a leftist. That fact alone would disqualify her from being better.

I actually kinda like her as she's not batshit crazy like most leftists are and I kinda agree with her non-interventionist policy and she seems like such a sweet person but she still holds too many left-leaning positions for my taste.

Blakemore
If he had any sense he'd pick Gabbard as his VP pick cos she's the only one who could swing some middle ground and perhaps even some right of centre votes. As is, he'll pick someone more left than he is and there simply isn't enough votes there to win. Gabbard would be better running as pres herself. She's strong!

Surtur
Also, and this only applies to people who intend to vote for Biden, why are you okay with racial discrimination? He racially discriminated in saying only certain races can be his VP.

As people who I assume were whiny little pussies about bakeries electing to choose who they serve...how do you square this hypocrisy? Inquiring minds want to know how you'll spin this smile

Blakemore
Okay, so it's clear that Trump wins or senile old creepy Joe picks strong moderate Gabbard female vp and narrowly wins and creepy joe dies and then we have some moderate outsider as the pres....

You guys are weird.

Surtur
No matter who wins the election will be contested, maybe not by the candidates but by their base.

Trumps base will blame voter fraud if he loses. Bidens will say covid caused low voter turnout.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
No matter who wins the election will be contested, maybe not by the candidates but by their base.

Trumps base will blame voter fraud if he loses. Bidens will say covid caused low voter turnout.

More likely they'll just end up blaming Russia... AGAIN lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh you Trumpers, November is coming!

Blakemore
Is there a whatsapp or discord where I can talk about this without retards?

Robtard
Trump doing his best to ensure there is low voter turn out, why he's fighting so hard against voting by mail. Low voter turn out helps the Republicans win.

Surtur
if u can protest u can vote

BackFire

Blakemore

Robtard

Heh.

But yes, the Republicans will magically care once again about excessive golfing trips, even though Trump has golfed a lot more than Obama did in his first term.

"Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter." -Trump via Twitter 10/14/2014

They're also going to care about POTUS office integrity and family values, these will make a huge return once Trump is out.

Surtur
Heh.

But yes, the Republicans will magically care once again about excessive golfing trips, even though Trump has golfed a lot more than Obama did in his first term.

"Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter." -Trump via Twitter 10/14/2014

They're also going to care about POTUS office integrity and family values, these will make a huge return once Trump is out.

Just like democrat weasels will magically not care

This game is fun smile

Blakemore
So the GOP argument is
"they played golf too!"

weak.

Surtur
So the GOP argument is
"they played golf too!"

weak.

Yeah hypocrisy is a b*tch

Robtard
Just like democrat weasels will magically not care

This game is fun smile Faulty comparison.

The only reason people care about how much golfing Trump does, is because he attacked his predecessor for supposedly golfing too much and Trump's done it a lot more. They're making fun of him. But hey, you had to try.

Surtur
Faulty comparison.

The only reason people care about how much golfing Trump does, is because he attacked his predecessor for supposedly golfing too much. They're making fun of him. But hey, you had to try.

And hey, the special rules are noted.

Someone unintelligent will be along shortly to agree with your position smile

Blakemore
the irony

Surtur
the irony

Yeah the dems are as weak as your liver bro

Robtard
There is no special rule, they're mocking Trump's hypocrisy is all as noted. Your desperation is palpable.

Surtur
There is no special rule, they're mocking Trump's hypocrisy is all as noted. Your desperation is palpable.

If a hypocrite mocks someone for hypocrisy what does that make them?

Blakemore
Yeah the dems are as weak as your liver bro meh. im alive.

Surtur
I hope so. Cuz this some ghost magic at work if not.

Robtard
If a hypocrite mocks someone for hypocrisy what does that make them?

Surt,

-Trump's a colossal hypocrite.

-You're the biggest hypocrite on KMC. Just deal with it already.

Surtur
Surt,

Trump's a colossal hypocrite.

You're the biggest hypocrite on KMC. Just deal with it already.

Nah that's you and your e-gang.

But you tried smile

Blakemore
You know, some dickheads pretend ghosts exist because they think you're dumb enough that them hitting you in the night is a ghost and not them being horrible people.

As if you were dumb enough to think "oh that must have been some phantom scooby doo shite" instead of being assaulted. *****. I called em out and they looked offended... No **** you. Bullshitters. They knew they lost.Idiots.

truejedi
At least trump has a solid plan for his second term.

Surtur
You know, some dickheads pretend ghosts exist because they think you're dumb enough that them hitting you in the night is a ghost and not them being horrible people.

As if you were dumb enough to think "oh that must have been some phantom scooby doo shite" instead of being assaulted. *****. I called em out and they looked offended... No **** you. Bullshitters. They knew they lost.Idiots.

Wait people beat you in the night and then said "ghosts"?

Surtur
Originally posted by truejedi

True, far better than losers whose only argument is "orange man bad".

Blakemore
Wait people beat you in the night and then said "ghosts"? Yeah. I was drunk and was asked "did that ghost get you last night?" and I said why did you attack me in the night? ////////i later saw one of the guys had a black eye because I fought back. Stupid bastards.

I had no marks js.

Robtard
Originally posted by truejedi

laughing out loud

Robtard
True, far better than losers whose only argument is "orange man bad".

Your fear of Trump losing is hilarious and entertaining to me. Keep it up!

Surtur
Yeah. I was drunk and was asked "did that ghost get you last night?" and I said why did you attack me in the night? ////////i later saw one of the guys had a black eye because I fought back. Stupid bastards.

I had no marks js.

maybe a different ghost possessed u

Surtur
Your fear of Trump losing is hilarious and entertaining to me. Keep it up!

Your insecurities are delicious, you are to never cease them thumb up

Robtard
You finally agreed with me that Trump is likely going to lose in Nov. So that "no you!" is especially weak here, little buddy.

Surtur
You say "finally"

I've never said trump will win.

You're not very good at this Rob.

Blakemore
maybe a different ghost possessed u Yes. It was ghosts. no expression this is the stupid retard shit i hate.

Blakemore
nu meme: ghosts stopped trump from winning! embarrasment

Robtard
You say "finally"

I've never said trump will win.

You're not very good at this Rob.

You've made various comments starting in early 2017 that Trump would be a two-term president and you welcomed it, you've only recently changed your mind about the two-term thing. That he'd lose, not that you want him to lose, you don't.

Surtur
nu meme: ghosts stopped trump from winning! embarrasment

Well a lot of dead democrats do vote...

Zing!

Surtur
You've made various comments starting in early 2017 that Trump would be a two-term president and you welcomed it, you've only recently changed your mind about the two-term thing. That he'd lose, not that you want him to lose, you don't.

*yawn* More trolling.

Do better.

Robtard
And the dodge when reality slaps him in the face.

Surtur
I've said many times I don't think Trump will win.

But you do you smile

Robtard
Yes, now, when the writings on the wall that his chances are lower than they should be as the incumbent.

As a Trumper you should stay positive though, Trump still has the incumbent's advantage.

Blakemore
idgi anymore.

biden victory looking more likely...

Surtur
Yes, now, when the writings on the wall that his chances are lower than they should be as the incumbent.

As a Trumper you should stay positive though, Trump still has the incumbent's advantage.

Not just now, for years.

Blakemore
It's a very close race. I don't know who will win but the rust belt is the key area.

Robtard
Not just now, for years. You've said in 2019 that Trump will leave office in 2025, that's claiming he would win a second term, surt.

Beniboybling called you out on this back in early 2017, you're a Trump fairweather fan.

Blakemore
He is borderline douche... and I used to think he was ok.

Surtur
You've said in 2019 that Trump will leave office in 2025, that's claiming he would win a second term, surt.

Beniboybling called you out on this back in early 2017, you're a Trump fairweather fan.

I've made jokes about him leaving in 2025 yes.

Why be a gutless loser and act like I've never said he'll lose? And that it's only recent?

Sack up for once kid.

Robtard
Ah, the "jokes!". Okay. Whatever.

Robtard
He is borderline douche... and I used to think he was ok.

laughing out loud

But he's harmless.

Surtur
Ah, the "jokes!". Okay. Whatever.

Do you really wanna go down this road?

We can if you'd like, just say "yes".

It wouldn't end well, but I leave it up to you.

Blakemore
laughing out loud

But he's harmless. He's not full retard, he's just misguided...

Robtard
Do you really wanna go down this road?

We can if you'd like, just say "yes".

It wouldn't end well, but I leave it up to you.

You always do this silly threat thing when something doesn't go your way. Obviously if you had something legit to say/add, you'd have already said it.

Let's just stick to "it was all just jokes" out of you. Cool.

Old Man Whirly!
You always do this silly threat thing when something doesn't go your way. Obviously if you had something legit to say/add, you'd have already said it.

Surt knows November is coming Rob, Surt knows!

Surtur

I didn't see a "yes".

Wise choice.

Robtard
He's not full retard, he's just misguided...

Bingo

Surtur
So you don't think Trump is retarded, just misguided now?

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Surt knows November is coming Rob, Surt knows!

Trumper fear is real.

They're not anywhere near as confident now as they were in a Trump second term and it's happened in a shockingly short amount of time. Trump was "unbeatable" not that long ago. Now he's having to fight for Texas, Texas hasn't been Blue since 1976. Weird shit.

Robtard
So you don't think Trump is retarded, just misguided now?

Pretty sure Blackmore was talking about you there?

Surtur
Pretty sure Blackmore was talking about you there?

Lol, he wouldn't be pathetic enough to cuck for folk who called him a pedo. So I doubt it.

And if he would be that sad, it'd render any opinion moot. So I don't think he sank to those sad, depraved depths.

smile

Robtard
Lol, he wouldn't be pathetic enough to cuck for folk who called him a pedo. So I doubt it.

And if he would be that sad, it'd render any opinion moot.

You're very upset today.

Surtur
You're very upset today.

Deflection noted.

Blakemore

And if he would be that sad, it'd render any opinion moot. So I don't think he sank to those sad, depraved depths.

smile !. I'm BLAKEMORE not blakcmore
2. Yes, your idiocy shows surt that it'lll be a close election so stop with the the edgelord shit you're acting like Supra ffs.
3. I'm still on the fence.

Surtur
!. I'm BLAKEMORE not blakcmore
2. Yes, your idiocy shows surt that it'lll be a close election so stop with the the edgelord shit you're acting like Supra ffs.
3. I'm still on the fence.

Okay son, I'll allow you to cuck for the usual suspects. I love seeing them agree with a guy they called a pedo.

Blakemore
and now all respect is lost.

Surtur
and now all respect is lost.

If I ever had respect for you I guess I'd lose it now too.

You keep on cucking. They'll toss u some scraps smile

Robtard
You and Blakemore used to be friends. So you're just insulting yourself by calling him a "pedo" now. How about everyone drops the "pedo" stuff?

Surt's very upset today.

Surtur
You and Blakemore used to be friends. So you're just insulting yourself by calling him a "pedo" now.

Surt's very upset today.

If you need to spin it like this? I'll allow it.

Robtard
There is no spin, you two were eFriends and would team up before; this is a fact. You've turned on him now because he feels this election will be very close.

I don't fully agree with him. If Trump wins, it will be pretty close, if Trump loses (and I think he will) it will be by a large margin.

Surtur
I've said I don't feel Trump will win. I didn't turn on anyone, merely pointed out he's sad as hell if he's cucking to the likes of you.

Robtard
"Cucking to" = holds a similar opinion on something you don't like. You and your tribalism.

Surtur
Cucking here equals being pathetic enough to try to carry water for someone who feels they are a pedo.

If he's that sad, why should I not call it out? If there was some misunderstanding by all means he can clarify. It's not like he said Trump will lose and I said "no"

Blakemore
Surt, I knew Robtard back when Obama was in power. Way back in 2012. You don't know sit.

Surtur
Surt, I knew Robtard back when Obama was in power. Way back in 2012. You don't know sit.

*shit

Blakemore
yes, you dont know shit

dadudemon
Better to be an open Biden voter than a closeted Trump voter, as grandma says

Then I guess you'll be upset when millions of Democrats secretly vote for Trump like they did in 2016.

dadudemon
Well he just officially lost my U.K. vote mad

If only...

Hey! Wait a minute! Does that mean if you influence us Americans to vote one way or another, it's election interference?

It's just like the Russians! But British! I'm on to you!

Dammit...

if only Bernie and Gabbard were the two running for president, then I'd vote for Democrat for the first time in my life.

Surtur
Either way the debates will be glorious

snowdragon
Then I guess you'll be upset when millions of Democrats secretly vote for Trump like they did in 2016.

It makes you wonder how many ppl amswer pollster questions accurately and not just online polls.

I still can't express how bothered I am by the available selections for US president yet again when during the primaries we had so much opportunity to reach for something better. mad

We already know Biden is going to be fighting for his seat in the senate and the spelling of his last name.

Surtur
Trump: where am I

Biden: Proud to announce Martin Luther King Jr as my vp, he's as black as it gets

dadudemon

Just saw this. Right on.

Our political positions are so similar it's ridiculous.

Out of principle, I still may not vote for Biden...however, since I think Biden will be a puppet, if he selects Gabbard, a veteran, a Democrat, and a person who aligns well with the Green Party AND libertarians, I think I'd have to do some soul searching to see if I wanted to vote for one of the racist perverts.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Oh you Trumpers, November is coming!

pained

Teehee

Originally posted by snowdragon
It makes you wonder how many ppl amswer pollster questions accurately and not just online polls.

I still can't express how bothered I am by the available selections for US president yet again when during the primaries we had so much opportunity to reach for something better. mad

We already know Biden is going to be fighting for his seat in the senate and the spelling of his last name.

Well, I did the math myself and I showed very clearly that the pollsters margin of error was off: even the aggregate margin of error. The 2016 polls just favored Hillary far too much.

And Sanders' primary voters are polling higher, this time around, to vote for Trump than in 2016 - they are that buttmad at Democrats.

Surtur
Tulsi would be an awesome pick.

So he won't do it. Come on now. She would especially be useful in a crisis, so she has no chance.

I'd honestly be like wuuut if he chose her.

I mean, if he chose her and a genie told me "dude dies of a stroke in Feb of 2021" I'd vote for Biden

snowdragon
Yeah picking Tulsi just wouldn't tick enough boxes like:

American Samoan Woman that has experience in her state legislature and well as national who is also veteran that is a practicing hindu..........need more woke boxes to work.....

Robtard

If it's a secret how will you know about it.

But no, a person's vote is their own to do as they wish.

Blakemore
I can't wait for Nov!

Robtard

So you'd make a "disgusting compromise" as well is what you're saying. LoLz, you people are weird and inconsistent.

dadudemon
If it's a secret how will you know about it.

According to the polls vs. actual voting, they are closeted Trumpers.

Come on, it's only been a little less than 4 years. How could you have forgotten about millions of closeted Trumpers?

dadudemon
So you'd make a "disgusting compromise" as well is what you're saying. LoLz, you people are weird and inconsistent.

Hey, now, I readily admit to my hypocrisy. I'm not making a secret of it. smile

Surtur
I can't wait for Nov!

Hell yeah, turkey day

Robtard
Hey, now, I readily admit to my hypocrisy. I'm not making a secret of it. smile Point: It's not a secret. No more than Pence being a closeted self-hating homosexual man is.

Blakemore
Let's pretend that this election is between the Dallas Cowboys and the also Dallas Cowboys.

So who wins?

snowdragon
Point: It's not a secret. No more than Pence being a closeted self-hating homosexual man is.

Apparently Pence was caught "napping" in Lindsey Grahams office as of late smile

Blakemore
Hell yeah, turkey day British don't celebrate thanks givin. erm

Surtur
British don't celebrate thanks givin. erm

With all the colonies u guys had surely you have an equivalent tho

SquallX
Point: It's not a secret. No more than Pence being a closeted self-hating homosexual man is.

How do you know that about Pence?

Blakemore
We have a roast bird every sunday usually.

Surtur

Nice.

Surtur
U ever have roast pheasant

snowdragon

I can see the massive feast now, one cornish hen for a family of 5........remember to eat slowly to make it last wink

Surtur
I would certainly never advocate for roasting a pheasant but if it was already roasted prior to my arrival...

Blakemore
Nice. Yeah, it's usaally chicken but Americans whocome over are like "oh my god you have thanks giving once a week?" and we're like yeah we call that sunday...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>