Trump promised them gas jobs. They got gassed on instead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Surtur
There is already a trump thread.

BrolyBlack
I guess nobody took the mods serious about banning

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
There is already a trump thread.
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I guess nobody took the mods serious about banning

This is about the crisis that is happening to US oil and gas companies and their workers. Try and keep up, okay?

Surtur
Odd cuz it's not framed like that, it's framed to bait and take a jab at Trump.

But it's all good, mods said bait threads were still valid thumb up

Robtard
He is the president who promised oil and gas workers a plentiful bounty, so yes, he is a part of it but not the subject.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
He is the president who promised oil and gas workers a plentiful bounty, so yes, he is a part of it but not the subject.

So it could have gone in the Trump thread.

Robtard
No. See again:

This is about the crisis that is happening to US oil and gas companies and their workers. Try and keep up, okay?

Surtur
Okay, you're gonna gaslight now? Fine with me lol.

Robtard
*sigh* That's the fourth post in a row meant to derail this thread out of you.

*Reported*

Surtur

*Reported*

Oh this is gonna be good. You post a bait thread, will the mods clamp down? We shall see smile

BrolyBlack
Crisis lol

Old Man Whirly!

*Reported* Don't get into it Rob, let them spam the report button, they just don't want to discuss any news they don't like.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Don't get into it Rob, let them spam the report button, they just don't want to discuss any news they don't like.

I laughed. Get some dignity.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
"CRISIS!"

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
"CRISIS!"

Expecting to lose 8,100 jobs and then losing over a million. Yeah, kinda is a crisis in that specific part of the industry.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it's actually horrific.

I feel bad for people in this industry. They just want to work and feed their families.

Old Man Whirly!
I feel bad for people in this industry. They just want to work and feed their families. I remember when Thatcher broke the Unions in the UK through smashing the mines. I dont know if US mines are the same but mines in the UK were generational communities. Mining villages often went back four generations of miners.

Robtard
From what you hear, miners in the US tend to be generational too.

Old Man Whirly!
From what you hear, miners in the US tend to be generational too. Pretty damn sad, wrecking communities like that.

dadudemon

I'm one of those folks. I'm worried about gas prices, obviously. sad

Old Man Whirly!
1.3m more file for unemployment as US economy continues to reel

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/jul/16/us-unemployment-coronavirus-july?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.